Billionaires Prefer Black Women by Kola Boof

AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mellody%20Hobson.jpg

One thing I learned while living with Osama Bin Laden (against my will in 1996)...is that while the saying goes "gentlemen prefer Blondes".....a less talked about phenomenon is that BILLIONAIRES marry Black women.

This year alone, we have SEVEN high profile engagements between billionaire men and what are supposedly (according to Western culture) the most undesirable women on earth---Black women. And the fact that these women are more "authentically Black" (their genes more African looking and less
Mixed/European) is meaningful here

Naomi%20Campbell%20and%20boyfriend.jpg

From CEO of Norton Anti-Virus Peter Norton marrying Gwen...to Naomi Campbell and Janet Jackson snagging two of the richest men in Russia and the Arab world....to Mellody Hobson and George Lucas....to Africa where Black billionaires in Uganda, Algeria and Burkino Faso married "educated" business-owning Black African women.....the phenom is glaring.
Elzo69Renaissanceilledoutunspoken_respectAlready Home_17Young Stefceothachosen1TragicArrangementsrip.dillakingblaze84PanchoYoSancho

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I was going to come in here and say these seven incidents are not enough to substantiate this idea
    but considering how few billionaires there are in the world I dont think that would be a just claim to make in criticism to this

Where is this media that openly expresses views that black women are unattractive though?
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well how can i get one of these black billionaire women?
    iron man1HarlemThumzUp
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I was going to come in here and say these seven incidents are not enough to substantiate this idea
    but considering how few billionaires there are in the world I dont think that would be a just claim to make in criticism to this

Where is this media that openly expresses views that black women are unattractive though?

Nigga please there have been countless articles news reports dealing with the so called angry black woman
    polls coming out surveys that depict black women as the least desirable least dateable...
    And lets not forget the public image of athletes and celebrities that get rich and pick up becky and blondie
    like shits all good. IJS.

2 DrawlzAjackson17idoitforhiphop10
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    sure they black, but where the ride or die project chicks at? none of those women appear to be from the jects..i know it's a hard job, but somebody gotta do it
    rip.dilla
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Of course Black Women>>>>>

But really I ain't tryna hear a muthafuckin thing from Kola Boof. A sex slave to an arab terrorist

GTFOH with that looney toon
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people are the most wanna be fucked but can't be fucked people on earth...
    @KingJamal

nigga I know you familiar with the Arab slave trae n shit. I talked to Kola Boof herself..she told me that shit wasnt voluntary. She cant stand Arab niggas...
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kola is a spaced out creature...She be outta here...Haven't read yet...
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @KingJamal

nigga I know you familiar with the Arab slave trae n shit. I talked to Kola Boof herself..she told me that shit wasnt voluntary. She cant stand Arab niggas...

Man if u believe anything that crazy broad says I don't know wat to say. She also calls Black American's "niggerstock"

Lurker6Young Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »
    Well it ain't nothin like dat chocolate

dat caramel
    DMIcarnalesflows515
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @KingJamal

Man if u believe anything that crazy broad says I don't know wat to say. She also calls Black American's "niggerstock"

No cape because yea she says some polarizing shit....but she also written about 50 things she likes about Black Americans.

However if youw ere to objectively look at Black people in America...bruh we got more niggas shuckin and jivin and tomin and outright sambo'n for these white folk. She isnt off base in her observation.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 19,442 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    No wonder he made red tails

BossBoo wrote: »
    ud be surprised at how many white men love black women..
    its societal pressures that makes them marry the white woman.. while they secretly covet black women..

so they kill two birds wit one stone..
    marry the white bitch to make mommy.. daddy and associates happy.. and pay for black pussy! hahahaha

i dont know who hate niggas more but love black bitches.. mexican or white men..

@bossboo you int he pimp game [allegedly] so you can testify to the observed demograph patronizing your stable? Tell these niggas...