So Then, The Colts score 0 touchdowns, and RG3 on 1 Leg throws a TD on opening drive...

woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
thoughts.....

THat boy luck look average as fuck to me... Colts fucked up not pickin RG3
StoneColdMikeyinfamous114rageTheBossmangman82

Replies

• woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip thinks like me:

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    Luck's offense: 0 touchdowns today. RG3: TD pass on his first ever playoff possession, vs. NFL's No. 1 scoring defense.
    DarcSkiesAlready Home_17CP203
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ain't a pimp, you a fairy Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Injuries are the only thing that can hold RG3 back. Other than that he has better tangibles and intangibles than Luck. Still think Luck will have a good career, especially if he learn to stop turning the ball over so damn much.
    texasdaking88coop9889
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boys giving Seattle that work!!
    P swayze166
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope RG3 go far into the playoffs..
    I want to see him succeed..
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ain't a pimp, you a fairy Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the goat for the simple fact your post proved you ain't slit your wrists yet
    coop9889
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Every time dude makes a thread it's followed by ether and suicidal encouragement. lol
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time dude makes a thread it's followed by ether and suicidal encouragement. lol

Well deserved
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and they both lost and rg3 will probably need surgery on that knee......and the colts fucked up? naw I'll take the stronger qb
    P swayze166mike06MR.CJ
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colts definitely picked the right QB.

Luck gon be in the league a good 5-6 years longer than RG3. RG3 too frail.
    blackjack2012P swayze166mike06
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,153 Regulator
    Both niggas got eliminated. Thread invalid
    P swayze166TheBossmanpurpngoldlouis rich
  • rakim iirakim ii Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    The hell with Luck and RGIII. Russell Wilson won!
    TheBossman
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    This argument may not be decided for 10 years, let alone 10 months.

But i will say fo rthis season Luck @ 54%, 20 picks is a far cry from RG3's 64% and only 5 ints, and oh yea 800 rush yards, too

Yet people act like they neck n neck...
    En-Fuego22gman82
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

But i will say fo rthis season Luck @ 54%, 20 picks is a far cry from RG3's 64% and only 5 ints, and oh yea 800 rush yards, too

that's a lil misleading considering Luck THREW more than RG3 so it's not far fetched for him to have more picks and a lower completion %

Luck completed more passes, attempted more passes, threw for more yards, and WON more games than RG3
    En-Fuego22Dr. Stitch
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For RG3 sake, i hope he gets away from Shanahan because that dude is gonna reduce his career to injuries.
    mike06
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »

that's a lil misleading considering Luck THREW more than RG3 so it's not far fetched for him to have more picks and a lower completion %

Luck completed more passes, attempted more passes, threw for more yards, and WON more games than RG3

Understood, but 54% is bottom of the barrell even without comparing to RG3. As far as the wins, that argument was valid in week 9, not so now when the Skins ended up 10-6 to the Colts 11-5.

And we wont even bring up who they actually played.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »

Understood, but 54% is bottom of the barrell even without comparing to RG3. As far as the wins, that argument was valid in week 9, not so now when the Skins ended up 10-6 to the Colts 11-5.

And we wont even bring up who they actually played.

Yeah we dont already discussed this shit redskins had a better schedule