SHYNE CHAMPIONS CASSIDY'S DISSES: "MEEK MILL, YOUR BOSS IS DONNIE BRASCO! HOW YOU JUSTIFY THAT

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin LawrencePosts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
Former Bad Boy Records artist Shyne has thrown himself into the current Cassidy/Meek Mill dispute, publicly calling out the Maybach Music Group rapper's association to boss Rick Ross.

Although Shyne Po said he supports Meek's music, he scolded the emcee for teaming up with an ex-corrections officer.

"@MeekMill truth ain't hate! @CASSIDY_LARSINY ate your food! Your boss is Donnie brasco I got zero respect for that young!," Shyne tweeted January 7th.

"@MeekMill your great wit the raps! You in the streets, ok! But your boss is Donnie Brasco! Ice T from new jack city! How u justify that?

"I always said that @MeekMill was that deal! He rapping bout a life he really lived! A life I really lived! He feed his hood. #Respect"

"I signed to puff in order to eat so I can't be mad @MeekMill for the business moves he making. That's why I always supported meek.#Respect"

"All ganglandmilitary payhomage to @MeekMill a street general living by the rules of honor & integrity! HeyoungGettingit &giving to hispeople" (Shyne's Twitter)

Back in October, Shyne went at Ricky Rozay and blasted his Jewish-themed Black Bar Mitzvah mixtape release.

"Yo listen blood, [he's] a straight cornball and I been saying that for a minute now. And one thing about Shyne Po, Shyne Po is consistent. I always speak my mind. I just find it curious that when Shyne Po do his Judaism thing and I'm on my Israelite thing, dudes was taking shots and poking fun at that and now, fat boy is coming out with Black Bar Mitzvah [mixtape]," Shyne said in an interview. "I have a lot of issues with him, but my most important issue is that to me, old boy is like Donnie Brasco. Dudes always say, he makes good music. It's not about that. It's about the integrity." (Hot 97)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/01/shyne_champions_cassidys_disses_meek_mil.html
Sionlookdude

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,400 Regulator
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50-Cent-Laughing-and-Driving-Away.gif

I aint gonna act like the "Donnie Brasco" line aint funny
    MarcusGarvey
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehhh

My thoughts exactly. Only thing I'll c/s is the shots at Ross
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized, having the title in all caps looks annoying as fuck, but I don't feel like changing it
    chiyosukealibaba32DaysOfInfinitiilledout
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    "Ice T from New Jack City."

LOL

Shyne is a beast
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    Shyne wants people to care about him so bad
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,061 Regulator
    Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk Meek lucky Cass didn't even go there..... Meek can claim he got a pyrrhic victory by saying he "won" the war but the truth is Cass done sold more records and beat him in the one place it matters.... on the mic and at a game Meek claims he made his bones at. It's one thing to diss on a nigga cuz you got more money than him and are what's hot right now but you're not saying much when you still haven't outdone the nigga in sales or in reputation.

Meek needs to find another way to embarrass and beat Cassidy cuz right now things are looking quite lopsided for MMG. Wale ran from Cudi, then Gunplay gets robbed/beat up and now Meek. These niggas have all the money in the world but no battle credibility but the Ls they take SMMFH. There's a lot of ammo Cass can draw from.
    Disciplined InSight
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    Shyne seems off base here wasn't Brasco a snitch or something? When did Ross supposedly do that? Rappers stay reaching for attention.
    blackgod813
  • internationalinternational Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk Meek lucky Cass didn't even go there..... Meek can claim he got a pyrrhic victory by saying he "won" the war but the truth is Cass done sold more records and beat him in the one place it matters.... on the mic and at a game Meek claims he made his bones at. It's one thing to diss on a nigga cuz you got more money than him and are what's hot right now but you're not saying much when you still haven't outdone the nigga in sales or in reputation.

Meek needs to find another way to embarrass and beat Cassidy cuz right now things are looking quite lopsided for MMG. Wale ran from Cudi, then Gunplay gets robbed/beat up and now Meek. These niggas have all the money in the world but no battle credibility but the Ls they take SMMFH. There's a lot of ammo Cass can draw from.

elaborate on that wale and cudi situation....
    CashmoneyDuxilledout
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't cosign shyne... He talkin shit then coppin pleas talkin bout I signed with diddy.... Ross was a co. Where the snitch stuff comin from?
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Can someone please buy this fool another kufi or let him start makin plans for hanukkah or just do something cuz all this midget nigga do is yapp.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    Shyne seems off base here wasn't Brasco a snitch or something? When did Ross supposedly do that? Rappers stay reaching for attention.

Donnie Brasco was a police officer undercover in the mob.
    *~queenbee~*
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

Yeah, basically setting people up that he got close to.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic i love cakemix The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

Yeah, basically setting people up that he got close to.

Damn bruh step ya mob movie knowledge up. No dissin. Niggas should kno mob movies better than the bible
    *~queenbee~*
  • Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    "@MeekMill your great wit the raps! You in the streets, ok! But your boss is Donnie Brasco! Ice T from new jack city! How u justify that?

"All ganglandmilitary payhomage to @MeekMill a street general living by the rules of honor & integrity! HeyoungGettingit &giving to hispeople" (Shyne's Twitter)

Does that shit contradict it's self or is it just me? He saying meek lives by the street code but then asks how he justifys having a former C.O as a boss? Sure the street code would be 'don't kick it with the police'?

*Shaq confused face*
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Spic Daddy Kane Chiraq RefugeePosts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shyne & Cassidy Are Irrelevant
    *~queenbee~*
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Ayo @OriginalShyne I see u hate all the young niggas that's out here getting! I can't respect ya for that…A @OriginalShyne talkin about shout out 2 a nigga that's no good in the hood..I'm in my hood right now..iced out foreign whips..That's not G,” said Meek Mill in two separate Tweets made on January 6.
    Shyne & Cassidy Are Irrelevant

I hope you a female wit them nikki minaj ass 1 liners
    illedout
    Meek always bringing up irrelevant shit like his whips and jewelry
    Vader_F_Kennedyilledout
    "Ayo @OriginalShyne I see u hate all the young niggas that's out here getting! I can't respect ya for that…A @OriginalShyne talkin about shout out 2 a nigga that's no good in the hood..I'm in my hood right now..iced out foreign whips..That's not G,” said Meek Mill in two separate Tweets made on January 6.

Meek can't read good. He took a shout out n turned it into a diss.
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people shouldn't tweet
    Vader_F_KennedyCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Ayo @OriginalShyne I see u hate all the young niggas that's out here getting! I can't respect ya for that… A @OriginalShyne talkin about shout out 2 a nigga that's no good in the hood..I'm in my hood right now..iced out foreign whips..That's not G,” said Meek Mill in two separate Tweets made on January 6.

There this nigga go lumping himself in the same category with Kendrick again
    illedout
  • internationalinternational Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

loool, fo real that nigga mentioned being 'iced out and foreign whips' again...that shyt starting to get real old, smh...
    chiyosukeVader_F_KennedyCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter