two kids shot in high school

Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Taft high school in California a student used a shotgun on another student.
Lurker6
«1

Replies

  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comments (920)
    A shooting has been reported at Taft Union High School in Taft, California, KERO reports.
    The shooting suspect is in custody, according to ABC 7.
    The suspect is believed to be a student, Kern County sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt told the Associated Press, and police believe the weapon used was a shotgun.
    Two people have been reported shot, according to the station. The first victim suffered minor injuries and refused treatment, according to KGET. The second, a student, was airlifted to Kern Medical Center. Details on the second victim's injuries have not yet been reported.
    The incident occurred at about 9 a.m., according to KABC, and took place in the science building, according to the TaftMidwayDriller.com, a local paper's website.
    At around 9:20, the suspect was taken into custody and students were evacuated to the football field. Parents were notified and asked to pick up their children.
    Taft is a community of about 7,000 located 30 miles southwest of Bakersfield, in San Joaquin Valley.
    An employee of the Taft Police Department told The Huffington Post the department would not release any information on the shooting. They also said a press conference would take place later today at the scene of the crime.
    This is a developing story, check back for further updates.
    CORRECTION: A previous version of this article stated that 2 people were reported dead. Two people were reported injured.
    View Gallery
    Taft Union High School Shooting

    Spoiler:
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TAFT, Calif. (AP) — A student was shot and wounded at a rural San Joaquin Valley high school Thursday and another student was taken into custody, officials said.

    The shooting occurred about 9 a.m. at Taft Union High School, a community of fewer than 10,000 people amidst oil and natural gas production fields about 120 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

    The student who was shot was flown to a hospital in Bakersfield, said Ray Pruitt, spokesman for the Kern County Sheriff's Department. There was no immediate word on the victim's condition.

    Pruitt said the suspect is a student, and a shotgun was used in the attack.

    Kern County Fire Department Eric Coughran told KBAK-TV that another person suffered some type of injuries in the incident but refused medical attention.

    KERO-TV Bakersfield reported that the station received phone calls from people inside the school who hid in closets.

    LPast
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kid must have been on some omar little shotty shit
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    should have had metal detectors
































    oh w8
    Meester
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How u shoot somebody wit a shotgun n not kill them
    MeesterCashmoneyDuxAlready Home_17
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Lol @ niggas gettin used to Young Chitlin's news format...
    I was in a Starbucks when the shit scrolled across the TV on CNN.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pierce morgan or whatever is about to go HAM!!!!!!!!!!
    A1000MILESVIBECashmoneyDuxAlready Home_17
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Lol @ niggas gettin used to Young Chitlin's news format...

    Chitlin got em spoiled
    Matt-gns
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaas wrote: »
    Minor injuries? Shooter must be black.

    doubt it. this was at school.
    Melanin_Enriched MeesterElzo69Renaissance
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Vaas wrote: »
    Minor injuries? Shooter must be black.

    doubt it. this was at school.

    The black dykes down here in Miami stay bussin Their guns In school
    Matt-
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaas wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    Vaas wrote: »
    Minor injuries? Shooter must be black.

    doubt it. this was at school.

    The black dykes down here in Miami stay bussin Their guns In school

    until i hear something about some jordans being recovered at the scene, imma assume the shooter was white
    Charlie_Already Home_17
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notable Alums


    Jason Bateman - actor.[citation needed]
    Justine Bateman - actress.[citation needed]
    Danny Boy O’Connor - rapper, House of Pain[3]
    Ice Cube - rapper/actor.[citation needed]
    Eazy-E - rapper (deceased).[citation needed]
    Cherie Currie - lead singer of The Runaways.
    Bret Mazur - record producer, rapper aka Epic Mazur - Crazytown
    Larry Dierker - former MLB Pitcher.[4]
    Everlast - rapper, House of Pain
    Jordan Farmar - NBA Point Guard.[5]
    Jeff Fisher - NFL Former Head Coach and player.
    Gabe Kapler - MLB Outfielder.[6]
    Dale Launer - screenwriter of Ruthless People, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and My Cousin Vinny.
    Mark Tulin - musician, founding member of, "The Electric Prunes"
    Lisa Kudrow - actress and star on hit TV Show Friends.
    Maureen McCormick - actress and star on hit TV Show The Brady Bunch.
    Susan Olsen- actress on the hit TV show The Brady Bunch
    Dana Plato - (deceased) actress and star on TV Show Diff'rent Strokes.
    Josh Portis - current NFL quarterback, Seattle Seahawks[citation needed]
    Steve Smith - NFL Wide Receiver.[9]
    Malcolm Smith (American football), NFL Draft Pick[10]
    Jan Smithers - actress and star on TV Show WKRP in Cincinnati.
    Jeff Stork - A Volleyball Hall of Famer, who was a member of the 1988 Summer Olympics gold-medal men's volleyball team.
    Justin Tryon - NFL Cornerback.[11]
    Wilmer Valderrama - actor and star of TV Show That 70's Show.
    Jane Wiedlin - guitarist with The Go-Go's.
    Robin Wright - actress
    Robin Yount - Baseball Hall of Fame player, formerly with the Milwaukee Brewers of MLB.[13]
    Paul Pratt - NFL Defensive Back Detroit Lions

  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has to be ablack or Mexican kid because only two was injured. Doesn't fit a white shooter M O.
    gns
  • TB.BoyTB.Boy Posts: 551 ✭✭✭
    aone415 wrote: »
    Notable Alums


    Jason Bateman - actor.[citation needed]
    Justine Bateman - actress.[citation needed]
    Danny Boy O’Connor - rapper, House of Pain[3]
    Ice Cube - rapper/actor.[citation needed]
    Eazy-E - rapper (deceased).[citation needed]
    Cherie Currie - lead singer of The Runaways.
    Bret Mazur - record producer, rapper aka Epic Mazur - Crazytown
    Larry Dierker - former MLB Pitcher.[4]
    Everlast - rapper, House of Pain
    Jordan Farmar - NBA Point Guard.[5]
    Jeff Fisher - NFL Former Head Coach and player.
    Gabe Kapler - MLB Outfielder.[6]
    Dale Launer - screenwriter of Ruthless People, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and My Cousin Vinny.
    Mark Tulin - musician, founding member of, "The Electric Prunes"
    Lisa Kudrow - actress and star on hit TV Show Friends.
    Maureen McCormick - actress and star on hit TV Show The Brady Bunch.
    Susan Olsen- actress on the hit TV show The Brady Bunch
    Dana Plato - (deceased) actress and star on TV Show Diff'rent Strokes.
    Josh Portis - current NFL quarterback, Seattle Seahawks[citation needed]
    Steve Smith - NFL Wide Receiver.[9]
    Malcolm Smith (American football), NFL Draft Pick[10]
    Jan Smithers - actress and star on TV Show WKRP in Cincinnati.
    Jeff Stork - A Volleyball Hall of Famer, who was a member of the 1988 Summer Olympics gold-medal men's volleyball team.
    Justin Tryon - NFL Cornerback.[11]
    Wilmer Valderrama - actor and star of TV Show That 70's Show.
    Jane Wiedlin - guitarist with The Go-Go's.
    Robin Wright - actress
    Robin Yount - Baseball Hall of Fame player, formerly with the Milwaukee Brewers of MLB.[13]
    Paul Pratt - NFL Defensive Back Detroit Lions

    I knew the name of the school sounded famililiar
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    All high schools in Philly have metal detectors.. When will the rest of the country catch up.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,338 Regulator
    and now the executive order comes under all our noses...
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it safe to assume that said individuals involved were caucasian
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.