So we gonna act like Peyton didnt have another chance to win a playoff game

1246

Comments

  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,451
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

    will you calm the fuck down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

    How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

    Nigga if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

    Niggas dumb as fuck on this shit I swear
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    Retarded fans: BU But when that special time comes for Peyton Manning to win he doesn't make that thing happen where he wills his team to win... He's not a leader when he needs to be...
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013
    Peyton manning has more control and is a bigger part of his teams offense than Brady I'm a Brady fan but Brady can't do what manning can. Rage your basing your opinion on team statistics not off the actual players play. But I'd put Brady as 4... Rage your an idiot anyway so I'm not going to argue with you bc I know you don't understand the sport to the level that I do.

    Of course your not going to argue because all you do is argue based on based subjective bullshit like "Manning has more control" (yeah, thats why he has more ints than Brady right). A bigger part of the offence?? Fuck would you know?? Shut the fuck up you dont know a fucking thing about football...you just cloud your idiotic opinions with subjective Skip Bayliss type nonsense. Team Stats, personal stats, regular season stats, playoff stats...whatever. Peyton doesnt fuck with Brady on any level.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 13,098
    He's top 3 all time get over it... Who do you put above him. I think it's
    1. Steve Young
    2. Johnny Unitas
    3. Peyton Manning
    I just talked to Everson wall and hell even tell you that fans overrate superbowls we were talking about how Romo is actually better than Eli this clutch crap is actually retarded yes you don't know what your talking about. You guys overrate players like Terry Bradshaw based off superbowls that a TEAM WON... You say stats don't matter but speak on TEAM statistics like SUPERBOWL numbers and attach that stat to the QB and not the team

    im biased Id say

    Elway
    Montana
    Moon
    Brady
    Marino
    then Manning
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    He's a great talent but not a winner.

    He's the Dirk Nowitski of football.
    Yea he doesn't win at all... You don't have to win to get to the playoffs... Everybody needs to blame Peyton manning for every loss.
  • coop9889 wrote: »
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

    will you calm the fuck down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

    How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

    Nigga if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

    Niggas dumb as fuck on this shit I swear

    The way the media dickrides him, the way people say hes better than Brady, the way people say hes the goat is how he is overrated....dumb fuck
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    @I Am Jay Pee

    He is unathletic his arm isn't the best but its far from a noodle arm.

    Other than Aaron Rodgers what other successful QB in the league that has had success is physically talented.

    Eli, Brady, Brees, and Roethlisberger none of them are great athletes the QB position is more about being smart and having pocket awareness just ask players like Michael Vick.
    You do know drew Bree's has turned the ball over more than cutler since cutler has been in the league right? U do know Bree's had about the same amount of tds as int when he was with San Diego? You do know the only reason why Bree's is even considered a "elite" qb is bc he's a system qb? You do know Bree's has had seasons where over 40% of his passes where dump off passes right? You do know the only reason he won a Super Bowl is bc his team created more turnovers than any other team that season? His team even won a game where he threw 5ints. You do know Bree's team didnt even make the playoffs right?
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,451
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

    will you calm the fuck down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

    How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

    Nigga if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

    Niggas dumb as fuck on this shit I swear

    The way the media dickrides him, the way people say hes better than Brady, the way people say hes the goat is how he is overrated....dumb fuck

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.
  • Crude_Crude_ Posts: 12,728
    @BlackxChild Im not a Peyton Manning hater or lover I gives no fucks about him simply getting into the playoffs.

    Outside of his one Superbowl winning season every season afterward has been disappointing for a player his caliber.

    Being a great regular season player doesnt mean shit just ask LeBron James nigga was getting roasted until he won a title last year.

    Although Peyton has one title a player his caliber should have had 2-3 rings by now see Joe Montana, Aikman, Steve Young, shit even Manning's arch rival Tom Brady has several rings.

    Peyton's critical turnover at the end loss that game for his team yesterday.

    If you are the GOAT when your team wins you'll also be the whipping boy when they lose.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,451
    Although Peyton has one title a player his caliber should have had 2-3 rings by now see Joe Montana, Aikman, Steve Young, shit even Manning's arch rival Tom Brady has several rings.

    See Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, Joe Theismann, Phil Simms, Joe Namath, Dan marino etc..

    There's plenty of great QBs who have 1 or less superbowl rings. Just cuz you have a GOAT at Qb doesnt automatically equate to winning more than 1 ring... in a TEAM sport.
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    Joe Montana and Aikman are overrated players... It's not all Lebron James fault his teams that he played for sucked. There are 53 players in football and 16 games I don't discredit the other 52 players like you I don't discredit the 16 games it takes you to get to the playoffs.
  • Yall niggas really tryna push your agenda. People had their fingers hovering on that "Post Thread" button
  • Crude_Crude_ Posts: 12,728
    @coop9889 and BlackxChild

    Yall are entitled to your own opinions but that nigga (Peyton Manning) has folded many years in the playoffs against weaker competition.

    @coop9889 I never said it did equate to 1 ring not being great but Peyton has been on some very talented squads that have folded because of his mistakes.

    I think he's overrated you all are entitled to yalls opinion though Brady and Roethlisberger are less talented players with the same amount of talent around them or less and are still successful.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 13,098
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Although Peyton has one title a player his caliber should have had 2-3 rings by now see Joe Montana, Aikman, Steve Young, shit even Manning's arch rival Tom Brady has several rings.

    See Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, Joe Theismann, Phil Simms, Joe Namath, Dan marino etc..

    There's plenty of great QBs who have 1 or less superbowl rings. Just cuz you have a GOAT at Qb doesnt automatically equate to winning more than 1 ring... in a TEAM sport.
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Although Peyton has one title a player his caliber should have had 2-3 rings by now see Joe Montana, Aikman, Steve Young, shit even Manning's arch rival Tom Brady has several rings.

    See Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, Joe Theismann, Phil Simms, Joe Namath, Dan marino etc..

    There's plenty of great QBs who have 1 or less superbowl rings. Just cuz you have a GOAT at Qb doesnt automatically equate to winning more than 1 ring... in a TEAM sport.

    Sims has 2 rings.. he was on the 90 team but was hurt
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858
    coop9889 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

    will you calm the fuck down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

    How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

    Nigga if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

    Niggas dumb as fuck on this shit I swear

    The way the media dickrides him, the way people say hes better than Brady, the way people say hes the goat is how he is overrated....dumb fuck

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.

    In what fucking way?? And use actual facts...not subjective bullshit thats nothing more than an opinion
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,451
    rage wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.

    In what fucking way?? And use actual facts...not subjective bullshit thats nothing more than an opinion

    Anyone can make an argument for anything. And when arguing your point, opinion usually comes into play. So lol @ u saying "only use stats" as if stats tell the whole story.

    I for one believe Brady is better than Manning, but if I were to argue for Manning "only using stats" I'd start with:

    Manning has better completion %, more ypg, obviously more tds and yards.

    But of course, thats only using stats... which isnt the only facet of putting together an argument.
  • coop9889 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

    will you calm the fuck down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

    How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

    Nigga if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

    Niggas dumb as fuck on this shit I swear

    The way the media dickrides him, the way people say hes better than Brady, the way people say hes the goat is how he is overrated....dumb fuck

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.

    I said somewhat overrated and I explained why, not hard to comprehend
  • I also said hes top ten arguably top 5, meaning you can argue that hes top 5 but hes not a lock, so idiots in here asking how is Montana better than Peyton, putting Peyton in the top 3 and saying hes better than Brady are overrating him
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013
    coop9889 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.

    In what fucking way?? And use actual facts...not subjective bullshit thats nothing more than an opinion

    Anyone can make an argument for anything. And when arguing your point, opinion usually comes into play. So lol @ u saying "only use stats" as if stats tell the whole story.

    I for one believe Brady is better than Manning, but if I were to argue for Manning "only using stats" I'd start with:

    Manning has better completion %, more ypg, obviously more tds and yards.

    But of course, thats only using stats... which isnt the only facet of putting together an argument.

    Facts and Stats do actually tell the whole story....people just dont like the story they tell. Manning may have those stats but lets look at ALL the stats shall we.

    Passer rating Brady 96.6% Manning 95.7%
    While Manning has more overall TDs 436 to Brady's 334...but Brady has also played one year less than Manning (Same goes for total Yards)
    However Brady has thrown for more yards in a season 5000+, in fact Manning hasnt even come close to Brady's 2nd highest total of 4800+ yards.
    Manning also has the most interceptions for any active QB at 209 he is at #20 on the list...Brady is at #80 with 124

    Meanwhile Brady has had the most potent offence the world has ever seen 2 out of the top 3 years,
    broke Johnny Unitas passing TD record and will break Brees's record next year (he's only about 5 back),
    has tied Joe Montana for most playoff wins,
    led the league in TDs in his first year starting, holds the record for most TDs in a season,
    2 time super bowl MVP, 4 time league MVP, 2nd only to Montana in Playoff TD/INT
    5 Time AFC champion, 3 time super bowl winner, been to the SuperBowl more times than any other QB.

  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    Atleast Peyton makes it to the playoffs every yr unlike drew brees
  • Crude_Crude_ Posts: 12,728
    @BlackxChild they have the same number of titles and similar career numbers too while Brees is several years younger.

    I know you said that shit to be sarcastic though.

    Peyton will be watching that shit from home just like Brees lol.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,451
    rage wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

    You yourself agree he is arguably top 5. That means you agree he is one of the best ever. Meaning he is a GOAT. The media dickrides any GOAT, especially QBs. And anyone with intelligence can make an argument for Manning > Brady.

    But you cant say he is overrated if you believe he is top 5. It's not like the consensus on Manning is that hes THE best.

    I dont think you know what "overrated" means.

    In what fucking way?? And use actual facts...not subjective bullshit thats nothing more than an opinion

    Anyone can make an argument for anything. And when arguing your point, opinion usually comes into play. So lol @ u saying "only use stats" as if stats tell the whole story.

    I for one believe Brady is better than Manning, but if I were to argue for Manning "only using stats" I'd start with:

    Manning has better completion %, more ypg, obviously more tds and yards.

    But of course, thats only using stats... which isnt the only facet of putting together an argument.

    Facts and Stats do actually tell the whole story....people just dont like the story they tell. Manning may have those stats but lets look at ALL the stats shall we.

    Passer rating Brady 96.6% Manning 95.7%
    While Manning has more overall TDs 436 to Brady's 334...but Brady has also played one year less than Manning (Same goes for total Yards)
    However Brady has thrown for more yards in a season 5000+, in fact Manning hasnt even come close to Brady's 2nd highest total of 4800+ yards.
    Manning also has the most interceptions for any active QB at 209 he is at #20 on the list...Brady is at #80 with 124

    Meanwhile Brady has had the most potent offence the world has ever seen 2 out of the top 3 years,
    broke Johnny Unitas passing TD record and will break Brees's record next year (he's only about 5 back),
    has tied Joe Montana for most playoff wins,
    led the league in TDs in his first year starting, holds the record for most TDs in a season,
    2 time super bowl MVP, 4 time league MVP, 2nd only to Montana in Playoff TD/INT
    5 Time AFC champion, 3 time super bowl winner, been to the SuperBowl more times than any other QB.

    Hence why I said I believe Brady is better than Manning fool.

    My point is you cant ONLY look at stats when discussing QB A is better than QB B because intangibles play just as big a role in being a good quarterback. And certain intangibles aren't able to be quantified by statistics.

    You out here writing paragraphs for no reason lmao
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858
    @BlackxChild they have the same number of titles and similar career numbers too while Brees is several years younger.

    I know you said that shit to be sarcastic though.

    Peyton will be watching that shit from home just like Brees lol.

    Don't be ridiculous Peyton is better than Brees. Brees is WAY to turnover prone, and Manning is a lot more accurate.
  • Crude_Crude_ Posts: 12,728
    @rage I never said Brees was better BlackxChild made a smart comment in attempt to get under my skin so I just said one back validating my player (Brees) that he was talking noise about.
Sign In or Register to comment.