What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do you feel your reactions are justified?

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Growing Pains
Do you feel like your supposed to have as many cosigns, nosigns, trolls, abuse, etc as you have? Or do you think you deserve more or less?
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
Meta_ConsciousBK ProductblakfyahkingGold_CertificateMrSoutCity
«1

Replies

  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »
    you pay attention to that shit?

    Hell yeah, them
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

    2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Meta_Consciousgnsunspoken_respectMzKBGold_Certificate
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol people give me negitive reactions 4 no reason....


    But honestly I have way more positive reactions den negative..
    Meta_ConsciousLou_CypherRubato Garcia2 DrawlzIdiopathic Joker
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »
    you pay attention to that shit?

    Yeah sometimes, I'm high right now, so I wanted to kno if yall felt some type of way
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

    2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Meta_ConsciousTrollio Rubato GarciaGold_Certificate
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm sorry but I could care less. We ain't geetin no kinda momentary benefits for having a certain amount of reactions
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and no. Stay out of the Arcades bruh. E niggaz full feelings over there.
    CashmoneyDux
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    You shouldnt talk about getting wacks or trolls or any negative marks cause they usually result in more on your following posts... I can say that I usually deserve them when I get them, besides my one troll...
    16_1_2.gif
    gnsStew
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a clue.. I just know I'm God..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

    tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    unspoken_respect  Colin$mackabi$h
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck a reaction, however, I feel me being robbed 2 years straight for POY hard to justify...word.
    Idiopathic Joker
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was dropping heat way before the point system...Tell I.C. "bitch betta have my goats"

    gns
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,039 Regulator
    lol prolly not but I rarely check my negative joints anyway cause I know for the most part they all come from the same people.
    Matt-unspoken_respectGhostdenithegawd
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shouldn't have that many negative hits, people are so uptight on here.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    purpngoldIdiopathic Joker
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,427 Regulator
    I have very low negative reactions. Thank you guys!


    Screenshot_2013-01-29-16-55-53.png
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    gnsunspoken_respectCain
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost respect for kai after she continually lols negative comments towards me.
    SleepwalkingInJapanpurpngoldinternationalKaiIdiopathic Joker
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Stopped viewin reactions as a measure of ones posting prowess after I took a look at the top 10 posters with the most points...tragic.

    7/10 posters are turrible.

    Guarantee u look at who got the most points so far this week its a wack poster, I put my life on it, if im lyin im flyin.
    blakfyahkingIdiopathic Joker
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lol prolly not but I rarely check my negative joints anyway cause I know for the most part they all come from the same people.

    I checked mine today.....guess whose bitchass face I saw staring back at me.....

    Yep u guessed it same nigga giving me a negative one right now.....s all good.
    Stew
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some say no, but hit em with enough negatives and they get fed up real quick like.

    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

    rabbitfood
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I shouldn't have that many negative hits, people are so uptight on here.
    Nah, you really earned those.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

    gns_Goldie_purpngoldKai
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Getting it out the mud Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me a minute to figure out what them shits meant for the longest...lol..I was giving my own self reactions and shit lol...nga didn't know smh...I ain't go lie...When I finally found out what the shit meant and how it worked..I went back and saw all the wacks and feelings and other bullshit clicked on some my old post and was like.."Bitch ass ngas and who the fuck is this Kat chick keep wacking/feeling my shit up...ole hating ass bird Lol".....I don't really worry myself...shit keeps you on some groupie shit lol...but you gotta have haters is what I stand on
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,427 Regulator
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I shouldn't have that many negative hits, people are so uptight on here.

    You deserved all of those, bitch nigga
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    gns_Goldie_Ajackson17purpngold
  • hell naw im way funnier in real life than on the IC it seem like some of the you say just aint the same as when you type it.

    *waits for the hate*
    POY2013
    unspoken_respect
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i got 10.8 lols

    thats cool and all but i got 1.1 wacks, and those the ones i like, caue they always come from somebody i shitted on
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

    b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

    He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

    Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

    Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

    OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

    Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    unspoken_respect2 Drawlz
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.