One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ologyPosts: 52,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
THE DU DERAILED THE WHOLE THREAD AND BROUGHT ANOTHER ELEMENT INTO THE MIX EDITION.

Du to the ongoing discussion, it was only right to change the title to match the 2 types of conversations goin.

Topic #1: If you was given the opportunity to have ONE night with the ONE person who sexually blew your mind, who would it be? And why?

Topic #2: If you and your s/o had a discussion about a particular person or persons from their last dating life, who blew their mind sexually, would you try to compete with what they did?

My answer for Topic #1...

*scratches head*

For me, I might have go wit this big chick I use to deal wit a few years ago (mentioned her b4. the Chinese massage ball story).

Her sexual appetite was ridiculous. I'm talkin as soon as we bust, she already had the next condom in her hand. Freaky as hell. Had I stayed talkin to her a lil bit longer, I know I could've gotten a 3sum. She was down for it. Even wanted to hit up a strip club to see if she could bring a one home.

If I was to rank her according to BCS rankings, she'd definitely get the #1 or 2# spot.

Replies

• King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this short light skinned chick with an ass like buffy. just lookin at her pretty ass again would be goat.

i made her cry so she hates me now
    Dirty SanchezGettinLoYoung Stef
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do dead people count? I mean can I bring her back to life.. I mean, we are talking hypothetically, right?

UR A SICK MAN
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 52,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do dead people count? I mean can I bring her back to life.. I mean, we are talking hypothetically, right?

You goin to hell. Wait I just pressed LOL for your post. Uh, guess I'm goin to.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY Just your average, everyday faceless cracka lmfao East Nashville, TNPosts: 7,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 1 night huh? *Ima record it post*

Really I can only think of two women from my past that I would consider for this scenerio. I'd have to fake and be on some HOH shyt though, cuz I was in love with both... Can't let that shyt happen again
    damobb2deep
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

You goin to hell. Wait I just pressed LOL for your post. Uh, guess I'm goin to.

You're evading the question LOL... but yeah it would be dead girl.. she was cool as shit and the sex was ridiculous...

I wanted to get with her sooo bad during HS but I was with a chick from her school so that was out... after we broke up I saw ol girl @ the mall and kicked it... shit worked out well for a while. I was truly sad when she passed
  • ChicityChicity Darth Citious Posts: 24,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandfather
    MARIO_DRO
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 46,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this short light skinned chick with an ass like buffy. just lookin at her pretty ass again would be goat.

I GOAT'ed you for making her cry.... HOH 4 Life

You too old for that..cut it out.
    a.mannSixSickSinsYoung Stef
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was so fucking primitive and passionate at the same time...he would bite me, pin my arms down, slap my ass...really hard

His body was sick as hell and his dirty talk alone would bring me close to orgasm....he's amazing 8->
    KatBoyPussyedwardnigma

I GOAT'ed you for making her cry.... HOH 4 Life

You too old for that..cut it out.

no ur too old
    KatgnsJusDre313jay83Lurker6
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 52,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    He was so fucking primitive and passionate at the same time...he would bite me, pin my arms down, slap my ass...really hard

His body was sick as hell and his dirty talk alone would bring me close to orgasm....he's amazing 8->

Well damn. Do you need a couple of mins? A cigarette? A fan?

Ms.ScorpKatkonceptjonesYoung Stef
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, I'm good now....great memories though 8->

Nah, I'm good now....great memories though 8->

you're welcome.
    Ms.ScorpRecaptimus_Prime360Young StefGhostdenithegawd
    My grandmother's Jamaican night nurse... At 16 i wasn't ready for that poom...she was 32 and her husband was in Jamaica...lord, she threw it on a young nigga... moms didn't even trip when she found out, she was more mad that this chick started asking me for pots and pans to send to JA....

Wait WHA??? Lol!

• twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This chick named...from...., yuh she was about.....tall and used to take me up to.....and do it right there in the sunshine.
    I miss ol' girl. She had the puffiest nipples of any chick I ever had.