What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Afrika Bambaataa (allegedly) is a homo...

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was he the one raping niggas?
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a rumor a while back saying a rapper was raping fans.

Bambatta will be alright though, Mr. Cee still living and Wayne carries the rainbow flag.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Noodles McGrowcious#1hiphopjunki3Maximus Rexblack caesar
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    That article is bullshit, SMMFH @ a nigga even conjuring something like that. Afrika Bambaataa was not gay and never was about that. I don't even think the Zulu Nation even condoned the gay community, I think they respected them but never co-signed them.

Another thing I hate about this age of new niggas is that they take the perspectives of our time & apply them to the past and say "that was the mindset" SMMFH. Anything to destroy the legacy of a powerful black man and emasculate black power.

Shame on the muthafucka that wrote this horseshit.

The dude that wrote it is a supporter of gay Hip Hop...a straight advocate.

I believe the nigga is an agent.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    Sionrip.dillaCirocObama32DaysOfInfiniti
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,637 Regulator
    Funny.

The dude that wrote the blog about this (Khalil Amani) is a supporter of gay Hip Hop, known as gay Hip Hop's "straight advocate" and a friend of DJ Kay Slay.

Smh @ this nigga.

There ya go then, nigga is just trying to push an agenda. That's another reason why I think gay people catch a bad rap or why people who are about that life don't come out. They too busy trying to find someone to be the forefather of their movement that they don't realize that their mongering scares ppl away and turns them off from helping. When you read the papers seems like gay ppl go harder on their own than straight ppl do against gays.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    rip.dillaCirocObama
    Afrikka Bambatta and the doo doo nation. smh
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    DMTxTHCMeta_ConsciousSionDisciplined InSight5th Letter(Nope)Noodles McGrowciousA1000MILESBusta Carmichael rip.dillaBDBIIDCP203MrCrookedLetterFigo
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, so now Bambaataa is the fag rapper, I guess he can now join the ranks of :

redman-loves-weed1.jpg?w=450&h=298

puff-daddy-photo-sean-p-diddy-combs.jpeg

hgsv6.jpg

23.jpg

Busta_Rhymes.jpg

image.php?u=4141&dateline=1305471072

Seriously, it seems like everybody with the exception of Uncle Luke, $hort, 40, Jigga, Face, and Nas was the gay rapper at one point in time.

Redman or Eazy-E isn't gay.

But the others you posted have done suspect shit for years.

HarlemThumzUp32DaysOfInfiniti
  • sullysully Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are the Jungle Brothers and Mister Cee.

And the 80% number is bullshit. I'm gonna need studies to show that before I can even entertain such a discussion.
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao@these sites describing this hiphop rapist. It's clearly Africa Bambaataa but:

*Africa Bambaataa is NOT a 90's rapper

Already Home_17rip.dilla
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.

This nigga right here isn't faceless. This is who wrote the blog.

gayrapperskayslay.jpg

Here with Kay Slay and a crowd of homo rappers.

013.JPG?width=737&height=552

Sion

I doubt Eminem's gay too. He seems more like the Johnny Knoxville of hip hop. Stick your dick in everything and put your balls in as many dudes faces just b/c the suburban white boys eat that shit up and think it's actually entertaining. Why they think it's entertaining, i'll never understand. But, meh....i'm just glad i'm not white - they smell like a mixture of ketchup, macaronie & cheese, and wet dog.
    Disciplined InSightNoodles McGrowcious
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,637 Regulator

This was such a good post that I had to put it in my sig, got dayum.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    rip.dillaCP203
    Top Cat wrote: »
    mecca of faggots

LMAO
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Bambatta will be alright though, Mr. Cee still living and Wayne carries the rainbow flag.

Wayne aint gay though
    (Nope)$ineedmoney$englishduderip.dillavslykeBender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
    sully wrote: »

Its funny u said that. And i lie to u not (even tho i never questioned her considering i was fuckin her daily, and she has a Masters and i have a GED). But she went to Rutgers.

Sounds like someone have an inferiority complex.

You're GF can probably do better though. She's selling herself short.

why are niggaz so mad? if the shoe doesnt fit then be proud youre a part of that 20% (thats literally still alot of ppl)

Neither I, nor anyone else here has ever heard a number that high for the prevalence of bisexuality.

Show me a study that says the number is even remotely that high, and I said i'll entertain the notion. But i'll never take anecdotal evidence from someone with a GED on the internet who is merely referring to some random fact his supposed GF said.
    vslyke
    Lmao@these sites describing this hiphop rapist. It's clearly Africa Bambaataa but:

*Africa Bambaataa is NOT a 90's rapper

You say "clearly"...how do you know this? Where's your proof? Are you from NY? And how long has this been allegedly BS is supposedly true?

Bcotton5 wrote: »

Wayne aint gay though

Denial is a muthafuckin' drug..but....
    Nevermind....I almost forgot who made the post.

rip.dilla
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,729 Regulator
    they need more people
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Wayne aint gay though

Why, because he is not a bottom? lol
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    Disciplined InSightNoodles McGrowciousBcotton5black caesar
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »

I doubt Eminem's gay too. He seems more like the Johnny Knoxville of hip hop. Stick your dick in everything and put your balls in as many dudes faces just b/c the suburban white boys eat that shit up and think it's actually entertaining. Why they think it's entertaining, i'll never understand. But, meh....i'm just glad i'm not white - they smell like a mixture of ketchup, macaronie & cheese, and wet dog.
    Wat u not white with a name like sully an your hate for somilans?
    rip.dilla