Which father would you rather have; Cliff Huxtable or James Evans?

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
easy james....
black caesar

Replies

• Fundz O' PlentyFundz O' Plenty Posts: 10,382
    edited May 2010
    Cliff, all day.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Cliff, all day.

why's that because he was a doctor? lol. i bet james would woop that nigga in a fight though.
    unspoken_respect
  • some_dudesome_dude Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Cliff,

Theo had it made
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Yep. The nigga KEPT a job. Why the fuck would I want a nigga that can't keep food on the table as my father???

Bullshit! Cliff would be the FUCK out of James Evans. Don't sleep fam....

rofl. but fuck that. it wasnt james fault that he couldnt keep a job. he only had a sixth grade education. and yes james would beat the shit out of cliff.
    unspoken_respectsmokelahoma
  • Rocket KiddRocket Kidd Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    didn't james die? i'd rather have my pops around especially if he a had a good job like cliff
    aneed123
    edited May 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    rofl. but fuck that. it wasnt james fault that he couldnt keep a job. he only had a sixth grade education. and yes james would beat the shit out of cliff.

lol, you reachin' fam.... You take James, I'm roll wit Cliff.
    edited May 2010
    didn't james die? i'd rather have my pops around especially if he a had a good job like cliff

yeah he died and i see your point. but cliff couldnt fuck with cabrini green projects.
    edited May 2010
    lol, you reachin' fam.... You take James, I'm roll wit Cliff.

cool. i know you would of been the type like theo to not smoke that joint though.
    IamtheVILLE
  • BwoahmizzeeBwoahmizzee Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    can I get James Evans as a dad with that Huxtable money?
    edited May 2010

LMAO!!!! Hell naw! You gotta take them niggas AS IS!
    edited May 2010
    rolling with Cliff and inheriting that doctor paper

James was a real ass nigga, but he was a broke ass nigga LOL

rofl

hell naw like fundz said either or.

@everybody- why all the hate for james. being broke mad j.j. and artist, thelma married a football player and micheal was a militant brother. plus wasnt none of those huxtable bitches fuckin with thelma
    edited May 2010
    I'm riding with Cliff. James had multiple "L"s
    1-living in the projects
    2-one fine daughter as compared to 3 1/2 for Cliff
    3-Could'nt keep a job
    4-JJ
    5-he was married to Florida, Cliff to Claire, need I say more?

LMAO!!! This man just shut the thread DOWN!
    dRRamaillestni99ainne#1hiphopjunki3
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    1-living in the projects
    3-Could'nt keep a job
    4-JJ

And Cliff looked at pussy all day long........Gangsta.....
  • thetruth391thetruth391 Posts: 2,367
    edited May 2010
    1-living in the projects
    3-Could'nt keep a job
    4-JJ

lol @ this nigga makin me wanna BE heathcliff huxtable
    #1hiphopjunki3
    edited May 2010
    yall can roll with weak ass cliff. james was a niggaZ nigga. i rather live in the pj's then a brownstone anyday.
    lookdudeBreezy_Kilroyillestni99ainnePiffyHazeA$AP_A$TONMrCrookedLetter#1hiphopjunki3TheBossman
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    yall can roll with weak ass cliff. james was a niggaZ nigga. i rather live in the pj's then a brownstone anyday.
    Well you and Florida can stay in the Greens all day my dude lol
    black caesar
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i cant believe niggas pickin James over Cliff.. The pros and cons of this is so obvious
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    well you and florida can stay in the greens all day my dude lol

DAMN!!! Damn!!!! Damn!!!!!!
  • tarheelmantarheelman Posts: 150
    edited May 2010
    I think the thing is that a nigga like James is gonna bring you that dose of reality. My pops was all day long just like James. He stayed teaching me how the real world works. I don't know if a nigga like Cliff is gonna have that hard knocks type hustle. Let's be honest, niggas like Theo don't grow up thinking about that hustle and that grind. There's always a sense of "privilege" that comes from growing up like that. It's nice to have, but you don't always get that realness that you gotta have as a young black.
    2 Drawlzgeechiedanbuford214aneed123
    edited May 2010
    tarheelman wrote: »
    I think the thing is that a nigga like James is gonna bring you that dose of reality. My pops was all day long just like James. He stayed teaching me how the real world works. I don't know if a nigga like Cliff is gonna have that hard knocks type hustle. Let's be honest, niggas like Theo don't grow up thinking about that hustle and that grind. There's always a sense of "privilege" that comes from growing up like that. It's nice to have, but you don't always get that realness that you gotta have as a young black.

realness right cheer
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    tarheelman wrote: »

Cliff stayed givin life lesson to his kids on the Cosby show..
    MrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010
    i cant believe niggas pickin James over Cliff.. The pros and cons of this is so obvious

well i guess im bias cause my family is the evans family so eh.