BITTER MEN: LET's TALK ABOUT EM'

Replies

• dts-ridadts-rida Posts: 223
    edited May 2010
    Only bitch I hate is baby mama, that is all

^^^^^^^Slowly starting to feel like this man.....and its taken a lot of fuckshit to get me there....smh i smoke to much to hold grudges but the mother of my oldest son is taking me there.......
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    if I hug them, will the bitterness rub off on me??

I don't want to be on the IC crying about why men don't love me, and how they're all evil.

That would be sad :(
  • Sociopath TendenciesSociopath Tendencies Posts: 2,479
    edited May 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    maalik .......... aka young and crumbled

king of black fiyah .............. aka under 30 and divorced/part time simp

two cats I can think of off the dome ... maalik is open with his bitterness and king of black fiyah hides it thru so called simping and co-signing bitter nigga threads ....

lets get this on a roll ...

Add tx-maid713 and this nigga here

lmpost.jpg
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Guys aint guys no more.. It seems today that dudes are trying harder then ever to mimic women..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    oh yea cant forget the dude makavelli .. he scorned up ... hopefully he gets better though ..
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    negative sir lol
    When did he say that?......

It's actually true! At the 7:00 minute mark, he says it.
  • Rocket KiddRocket Kidd Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Simma II wrote: »

preciate it fam
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    preciate it fam

No doubt.
    Next time though, come w/ something everybody would be familiar with lol
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    im bitter as hell too. fuck it im mad.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,434 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    sdrawkcabshe and all reasoned out have an issue with women too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    sdrawkcaboshe and all reasoned out have an issue with women too.

how did a nigga forget about allreasoned out .... LoL . that nigga wakes up upset ..
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I'd like to know the answer to this question, too. Please let me know what you find out Choice :)

you finally called me choice without the y. i'm tryin to investigate this, i believe it's either they've been hurt by a woman or women, or they are jealous of the way women get to behave in society and it's causing them to resent women.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    what's good niggas???? no homotosis
  • SoulljahSoulljah Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Oh geez I love this thread, I'll come up with a bigass list later after I get outta this damn school. HAHA YOU NIGGAS ARE GONNA DIE.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I took note of this shit eons ago.......the HOH movement didn't take it kindly than either
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    I can't help but notice as I peruse this site that there seems to growing number of niggas displaying the symptoms commonly associated with being a "Bitter Black Woman". What I'd like to know is, why are you niggas on here so bitter? Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?

So bitter niggas, could you please share your stories, or experiences that led you down a path of eternal bitterness?

Hi *waves*
  • GameTime33463GameTime33463 Posts: 3,895 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Simma II wrote: »

Lol well I'll be Damned!
    edited May 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Hi *waves*

Hello! how are you non-bitter black woman?
  • astonmartinastonmartin Posts: 731
    edited May 2010
    "The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead."
    Ann Landers

:
    Unless you have had your ex-wife take you to family court, fighting to make you an every other weekend, parking lot, Disney, ATM dad – you cannot understand why some of these men are bitter.

Unless you did not grow up with a vindictive mother who reminded you how much of a deadbeat your dad was and you find out later [in your twenties] that dad was not a deadbeat – you cannot understand why some of these men are bitter.

Unless your [ex] wife takes everything you have worked hard for, and you are living in a one bedroom apartment, still paying for the mortgage, paying alimony and child support, taking a second job [just to live paycheck to paycheck], and she is limiting contact with your kids - you cannot understand why these men are bitter.

Unless you have witnessed a family member go through the above mentioned scenarios – you cannot understand why these men are bitter.

No-one can ever understand why these men are bitter.
  • Elle_MusicElle_Music Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Hello! how are you non-bitter black woman?

I'm doing very well!... Thanks for making this thread by the way...
    How are you non bitter black man?
    edited May 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    I'm doing very well!... Thanks for making this thread by the way...
    How are you non bitter black man?

Good, being free of bitterness is a great feeling as I'm sure you already know.
  • akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    you finally called me choice without the y. i'm tryin to investigate this, i believe it's either they've been hurt by a woman or women, or they are jealous of the way women get to behave in society and it's causing them to resent women.

I have never used the "y" on the ic, now have I? :)

While you're at it, can you find out why so many men act like bitches and punks who are 10x more emotional than any women? I'd really appreciate your investigative results.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    maalik .......... aka young and crumbled

king of black fiyah .............. aka under 30 and divorced/part time simp

two cats I can think of off the dome ... maalik is open with his bitterness and king of black fiyah hides it thru so called simping and co-signing bitter nigga threads ....

lets get this on a roll ...

damn champ you are smeezing on my dick

I've called out many a bitter nigga

I've also cosigned whenever someone has a valid point

Boybest you just fit in with whoever lets you: the epitome of a dickrider SMH

now you trying to be Primo's e-friend LOL

nagger please
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    @ Aston

so the acceptable criteria for bitterness is experiencing hardship with the opposite sex

well I be damned

and here I thought it was called Life

*shrugs*
  • darryl_jenksdarryl_jenks Posts: 328
    edited May 2010
    Too young to be bitter..

-shrug.....

y'all sound like my uncles and shit.