What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who the posters in here 38 and up

Replies

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah b#tch n$gga don't talk about us!..
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
    ohhhla
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reppin for the 40 and up. im 46

This nigga is older that my mom. jesus
    _Menace_MrCrookedLetterrip.dilla
  • purpngold wrote: »

My momma still in her 30s lmao old niggas
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    87 product, was into r&b before hip hop so i came up during the house parties where it was cool to dance n have fun. all eyez on was the first rap album i bought but i watched the box for years
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    rip.dilla
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    38 yo "old school nigga"
    who stole the soul?
    rip.dillaking hassanCain[Deleted User]
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    33....older brothers 39 and 44.....They had me recording the Rap Attack/Marley Marl In Control Show at like 8 years old....House was straight Juice Crew lol if I changed the dial to Kiss and Red Alert, I'd get booted......
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    king hassanrip.dilla[Deleted User]O.G.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,039 Regulator
    I know I can't hate the young cats for what they l listen to, it's they era. My era came and went , and yeah I reminisce, who don't, like these same cats will do in 20 years, part of life, you remember what you enjoyed

People don't realize that you really do stay attached to the music of your youth. There's actual reasons for it and why it imprints in our brains so hard. In 20 years alot of dudes in here will find themselves remembering some shit now they don't really like and realize it wasn't as bad as they thought lol or just the opposite that it wasn't as good as they thought
    rip.dilla[Deleted User]5 Grand
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a sad commentary on the state of hip-hop and black culture in general that being in your 30's is considered "old"..... fuck kinda shit is that? im 34 and young as fuck...best shape of my life actually.
    DarthRozayohhhlarip.dillaKalecrunch[Deleted User]
    hahanope wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »

My momma still in her 30s lmao old niggas

i dont believe u..post a pic... a full body pic
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Older heads, so why did Public Enemy's influence fade out while NWA's image was pushed extra hard?

CRACK COCAINE. Corporate influence. PE was dangerous to the status quo. Their music fell off a little too and it retrospect it was Flav and Griff's fault. Niggas liked NWA cause they weren't up on the Geto Boys who were on that shit when Dre was draped in sparkly catsuits BUT they actually offered social commentary too. They were conflicted but the shit was genuine. NWA felt like something fresh and they had a degree of semi-social consciousness on the first joint but then was just disgusting on the Niggaz4Life shit. That shit was on purpose though..
    rip.dillaachewon87soulbrotherWild Self
    ay rozay.. get off my dick pussy nigga
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shut yo bitch ass up then. no one really gives that much of a fuck about your age or anyone elses age, muthafuckas in here just yankin yo chain.
    shut yo bitch ass up then. no one really gives that much of a fuck about your age or anyone elses age, muthafuckas in here just yankin yo chain.
    if you keep addressing me im going pay off some of my naija e-thugs to lock your shit up with ransomwarte. i dont like you nigga. if this was real life i'd knock you out and record it. dont make me trace yo ip nigga. its something about you i really despise and id like for you to feel mental and physical pain
    rip.dillasoulbrother[Deleted User]Breezy_Kilroy
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    I know I can't hate the young cats for what they l listen to, it's they era. My era came and went , and yeah I reminisce, who don't, like these same cats will do in 20 years, part of life, you remember what you enjoyed

People don't realize that you really do stay attached to the music of your youth. There's actual reasons for it and why it imprints in our brains so hard. In 20 years alot of dudes in here will find themselves remembering some shit now they don't really like and realize it wasn't as bad as they thought lol or just the opposite that it wasn't as good as they thought

Mos Def, it reminds you of certain things, what you were doing, into and people you met. My pops is 76 and he'll hear a song and can tell you exactly what he was doing at that time when he was bumping it
    rip.dilla[Deleted User]
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im getting there lol 32
    [Deleted User]
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

Real shit ..

Albums I'm copping now are mostly 99/2000/2001 and 2002 even '03 both HipHop and RnB and just for nostalgic reasons

Even the music I thought was meh a decade ago, I've re-visited. ..
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    [Deleted User]
    judahxulu wrote: »
    if you keep addressing me im going pay off some of my naija e-thugs to lock your shit up with ransomwarte. i dont like you nigga. if this was real life i'd knock you out and record it. dont make me trace yo ip nigga. its something about you i really despise and id like for you to feel mental and physical pain

you's a biiiiitch!

you's a biiiiitch!

i warned you nigga... this aint a game

you's a biiiiitch!

i warned you nigga... this aint a game

got me lookin at the screen like

oh really?

pavatar_106319.jpg
    Ear2DaSt
  • _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,489 My Name Is My Name.
    38...I don't do politics on here, but I do agree with threadstarter's opening post..

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
    rip.dilla
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Don't mind old heads in here, 56but act like grown man, not like immature muthafuckas. Tired of 40+ dudes still talking about how they in the streets

I know all the old homies on here talk about work familyand normal b.s. never heard one mention street shit
  • KalecrunchKalecrunch Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NWA influence and changed not only Rap but Entertainment in general. It helped set the stage for what can be states on wax and even film i think.
    Illmatic’ means realness. It means the epitome of ill. It means nothing sugarcoated. It means in your face."- Nas
    Wild Self