What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Replies

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homies of mind seen kyrie in a club said he looked high af .
    ericb4preziron man1
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUCC this about to be a long season.Last year I knew the bulls would be better than people thought this year we about to get blammed on a reg.Not havin nate will haunt us his impact was underrated duke was starting runnin pg or comin off the bench droppin 28-35 points and he was our best 3 point shooter.

Don't matter tho pacers and heat are the clear cut east heavyweights nobody else matters with rose we could beat the pacers but not the heat
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    My girl on the phone telling me how much of an asshole deron williams is and how the CEO of the nets son is a coke head lol

Prolly the biggest asshole I've ever me and I've met quite a few athletes

What did he do or say?
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Kobe will retire the same year KD is a free agent. hopefully OKC continues to be cheap so Durant can come on over

What about westbrook?
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Ahhhh.... What did I say last year? I hoped Rose got hurt this year for not bringing his monkey ass back and playing.... (not 1000% serious, but i said it)

Everybody got upset.... Looks like god agreed with me.

#Karma.... #DontTemptFate .... #LeaveItInGODShands #APcameBackYearQuickerAndStillTicking #HeTrustedInGOD

Hopefully Derrick learned his lesson and will get ready for the START of next season...
    infamous114playmaker88Tommy bilfigerChi-Town BullyTRILLip BrooksrageNothingButTheTruthVader_F_KennedyKamPushMeDaBullTheBoyRoMaddRapperiron man1greenwood1921Peezy_Jenkinskanggoodie#1hiphopjunki3
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    Homies of mind seen kyrie in a club said he looked high af .

Sound like a 90s conscious rap group. Album featuring Common, CL Smooth, and Jeru the Damaja.

krs-one-o.gif

Nigga ............

You stupid.. got me cryin

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My girl on the phone telling me how much of an asshole deron williams is and how the CEO of the nets son is a coke head lol

Prolly the biggest asshole I've ever me and I've met quite a few athletes

What did he do or say?

Well I know one of the teachers at the colony and she told me about all the demands this nigga had in order to come and then he was just mad arrogant. Again this is an event he chose to come to so it was weird. He also told this white boy "autograph time is over" at the end of his time there and people weren't even all on him and shit. I'm not mad at athletes rejecting niggas when they out with their fam/doing personal shit but really
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
    Crude_
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    This nigga gloating about wishing injury upon a player? Kind of bitchmade shit is that.

Its bitchmade.. bitchmade shit
    Kobe's Face after Achilles tear:

kobe-achilles-interview-crying.jpg

kobe-presser.png?w=635&h=400

Kobe-Bryant-Press-Conference-Crying.jpg

Derrick Face after his SECOND injury when he just got done rehabbing for 18 MONTHS...

derrick-rose-injured-his-knee-and-left-arena-on-crutches.jpg

Yall don't see the difference??? LOL

It's levels to this shit.... Derrick doesn't give a fuck about none of yall, or the game.... The Faces says it all.... He ready to collect that check...

#FactsOnly...
    infamous114NothingButTheTruthDaBullt_m_a_c_f_a_n730889TRAYplaymaker88Chi-Town BullyPeezy_JenkinsBreezy_KilroyRAPHrageVisionBOasiskanggoodieD.D.S.southsil4lilrico_ENSericb4prez#1hiphopjunki3NoCanadiansEH
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    This nigga gloating about wishing injury upon a player? Kind of bitchmade shit is that.

Its bitchmade.. bitchmade shit

Playmaka... You just don't understand right now.... See me, I see the future... I see shit... I'm smarter than most...

Derrick don't give a fuck.. While you feeling sorry for him, he don't care.... look at your boy Mamba... See the difference???

Derrick bout to collect that $40mil... he don't give no fucks...

122b4a14768127f44040888f103c852b.jpg

SMILING?????? RREEAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY???

Lmao...

I tell you what, this nigga rose could be my homeboy... Gaming these crackkas for that money.... But I can't fuck with hiim as a ball player tho rofl
    infamous114NothingButTheTruthPeezy_Jenkinskanggoodierico_ENS
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear cheapseats been having me die the last 2days man lol
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • MaddRapperMaddRapper Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Just when I thought I seen all the dumb posters in here I see a nikka analyzing facial expressions and wishing nikka get hurt and mentioning Leave it in Gods Hands all in one post. I have seen it all now SMH
    shump_medium.gif
    melo-game-winner-against-bulls-o.gif
    tumblr_m35zh31xsZ1qi88igo1_500.gif
    iron man1kanggoodieafromoNoCanadiansEH
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    Kobe's Face after Achilles tear:

I've never clicked "wack" on post

kobe-achilles-interview-crying.jpg

kobe-presser.png?w=635&h=400

Kobe-Bryant-Press-Conference-Crying.jpg

Derrick Face after his SECOND injury when he just got done rehabbing for 18 MONTHS...

derrick-rose-injured-his-knee-and-left-arena-on-crutches.jpg

Yall don't see the difference??? LOL

It's levels to this shit.... Derrick doesn't give a fuck about none of yall, or the game.... The Faces says it all.... He ready to collect that check...

#FactsOnly...

I've never clicked "wack" on post before now

Wack for your post and wack for them lame ass hashtags
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    greenwood1921RAPH
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HustleMob wrote: »
    Not surprised Deron is a hoe. All current/former/future Jazz players are fuck niggas. Fuck em all!

Karl Malone was kind of an asshole to in his heydey.

Him and his family have since relocated to my neck of the woods since his retirement.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,387 Regulator
    yo that shit about elzo's shirt for some reason had me laughing the last 5 mins straight...

Elzo had that same avi for atleast 4 years though

Him and @Kame are in a running for same avi for the longest time

Kame has had that Jhene Aiko pic in his avi since like summer 2010
    detcatinva wrote: »
    yo that shit about elzo's shirt for some reason had me laughing the last 5 mins straight...

Elzo had that same avi for atleast 4 years though

Him and @Kame are in a running for same avi for the longest time

Kame has had that Jhene Aiko pic in his avi since like summer 2010

cant forget dalyricalbandit either

Lol i have both my dudes beat for longest Running Avi on this current platform Kame by about 3-4 months and Elzo by a year and change
    greenwood1921