Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

1568101129

Replies

  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That make you feel good? You got your power rush for the day you lame? Even as a worthless piece of pussy I pity you. You're really a sad case.


    AHHH!!!!
    Poor little Kat...she is waiving her white flag....
    Acting like a bitch with a complex rape-victim syndrome...

    By Kat go cry somewhere...
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    AHHH!!!!
    Poor little Kat...she is waiving her white flag....
    Acting like a bitch with a complex rape-victim syndrome...

    By Kat go cry somewhere...

    I'm not waving shit, but I'm not going to continue on with your redundant, one dimensional ass.

    Meanwhile you'd have better luck squeezing tears from a rock than to make me cry.

    Goodbye Mexican.
  • SionSion Posts: 16,947
    edited May 2010
    These niggas was roasting deezy a while back & said Deezy want niggas to give him that throat butter SMH n/h.
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    laroc wrote: »
    Kat u can make me cry........

    lol...you're crazy.
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,207
    edited May 2010
    Two Black Dudes, One White Girl = Threesome?

    Nahhhhh
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Two Black Dudes, One White Girl = Threesome?

    Nahhhhh

    We were all in the bed together..it's a threesome.
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol...you're crazy.

    Fo sho, mayne! I mean baybee! ROFL!
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 34,066
    edited May 2010
    It's only a threesome if one of the person was your boyfriend or husband, it's a train if you have no relationship with no one in the room.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's only a threesome if one of the person was your boyfriend or husband, it's a train if you have no relationship with no one in the room.

    Okay well I was seeing one of the dudes and had been seeing him for awhile and I knew the other guy as well. It's not like they were complete strangers. I know what it was and it wasn't a train.
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,207
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Okay well I was seeing one of the dudes and had been seeing him for awhile and I knew the other guy as well. It's not like they were complete strangers. I know what it was and it wasn't a train.

    That story is begging to be told
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    That story is begging to be told

    lol...not going to happen.
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,023
    edited May 2010
    what the hell...

    i need to start talking to sluts,i feel left out.
    On some real shyt my nigga, the chicks you know (or think you know) more than likely wanna do some nasty shyt. Keepin it all the way 1000 wit ya, bruh.



    For one nigga she might have that nigga waitin for 3 months, but another nigga probably talked that bytch into a threesome easy. All chicks are guilty til proven innocent. And for me, it was easier for a nigga to be proven innocent in the Jim Crow era, than for a chick to be proven innocent of sluttish ways
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol...not going to happen.

    u tell'em sweetie!
  • brocktonpatriotbrocktonpatriot Posts: 919
    edited May 2010
    Some girl said she was shitted on, so when I did it, I dunno what was in my system but it was green and had a couple drops of blood.
  • brocktonpatriotbrocktonpatriot Posts: 919
    edited May 2010
    Some girl let some nigga stick their big toe in the puss
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Wait...Wait...

    So I have been clowning cuz you are the typical pathetic single mom...

    But now you also have sexual baggage huh???
    You are tryning to explain and excuse yourself for your whoreish behavior...

    Wow you are worst than I thought...
    So are you training your daughter in the" arts of whore"???

    By the way: 2 dudes + one girl= a train

    So did they diss you 3 days after they tag-team you???
    Are they still talking to you without the awkwardness???
    Are they trying to run it back????
    Did they kept on the low???/ Or they told everyone and their moms...???

    Did someone (Girls) clown the fuck out of you????

    If you answer "yes" to any of these questions: Then is official it was a train and they think you are a SMUT, but they dont wanna tell you to your face cuz they wanna hit that pussy again...

    Side NOTe: Thanx Rydder225 and Usmarin3: Now I have new material to roast Kat....
  • thetruth391thetruth391 Posts: 2,367
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's only a threesome if one of the person was your boyfriend or husband, it's a train if you have no relationship with no one in the room.

    its a threesome

    just not the good kind
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Okay well I was seeing one of the dudes and had been seeing him for awhile and I knew the other guy as well. It's not like they were complete strangers. I know what it was and it wasn't a train.

    You guys see how quick she was to change her story...
    Just to make herself look less like a slore...

    Anyways...You said you was seeing on of the dudes...

    But he dont give a fuck about you...
    he was willing to share you with his homeboy...
    Thats sad, cuz to him you were just another pussy...

    Im an asshole here and in real life, But I would NEVER ever do that to my main girl or a jumpoff...

    You were used and abused sweetheart, I truly feel sorry for you...


    You Might as well tell the whole story to your fans/ simps/ and thristy-ass dudes....
    So they can show you some cyber respect that you are NOT getting in real life...
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    Wait...Wait...

    So I have been clowning cuz you are the typical pathetic single mom...

    But now you also have sexual baggage huh???
    You are tryning to explain and excuse yourself for your whoreish behavior...

    Wow you are worst than I thought...
    So are you training your daughter in the" arts of whore"???

    By the way: 2 dudes + one girl= a train

    So did they diss you 3 days after they tag-team you???
    Are they still talking to you without the awkwardness???
    Are they trying to run it back????
    Did they kept on the low???/ Or they told everyone and their moms...???

    Did someone (Girls) clown the fuck out of you????

    If you answer "yes" to any of these questions: Then is official it was a train and they think you are a SMUT, but they dont wanna tell you to your face cuz they wanna hit that pussy again...

    Side NOTe: Thanx Rydder225 and Usmarin3: Now I have new material to roast Kat....

    I wouldn't know...this was like 6 years ago.

    Who cares what they think? I'm sure both of them thought I was easy but I was being easy. The friend of the dude I was fucking with actually found me on Myspace about a year ago and wanted to get together but that didn't happen. It was a perfect opportunity. Me and the dude I was seeing had good sexual chemistry, neither of the dudes knew anybody I knew, his friend was sexy, the opportunity presented itself and I took it.

    It was a one time thing and while I wouldn't do it again, I don't regret it. At least now I'm not still wondering how it would be...which is pretty hot btw.

    I was a different person then. I'm still a sexual person but now I think less about myself and just doing whatever I want to do.

    lol @ you thanking usmarine and ryder. I'm the one that chose to tell that, they didn't expose shit. Everyone has skeletons, it's not that serious to me.

    But clown away mexican, you definitely needed some new material.
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,023
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    You guys see how quick she was to change her story...
    Just to make herself look less like a slore...

    Anyways...You said you was seeing on of the dudes...

    But he dont give a fuck about you...
    he was willing to share you with his homeboy...
    Thats sad, cuz to him you were just another pussy...

    Im an asshole here and in real life, But I would NEVER ever do that to my main girl or a jumpoff...

    You were used and abused sweetheart, I truly feel sorry for you...


    You Might as well tell the whole story to your fans/ simps/ and thristy-ass dudes....
    So they can show you some cyber respect that you are NOT getting in real life...

    IDK, fam, you seem a lil distressed. I mean, getting smashed by 2 dudes at the same time is whorish but gotdamn you arguing with someone you think is a whore. That's pretty lame.




    You wanna talk about somethin? You'd get more benefits out of using her as a shoulder to cry on.. Shyt you might get to smash if she really is in fact a whore...
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    Perfect wrote: »
    IDK, fam, you seem a lil distressed. I mean, getting smashed by 2 dudes at the same time is whorish but gotdamn you arguing with someone you think is a whore. That's pretty lame.




    You wanna talk about somethin? You'd get more benefits out of using her as a shoulder to cry on.. Shyt you might get to smash if she really is in fact a whore...


    Yeah he's mad at the world cause he's a 5'2 Mexican with a little dick, so he takes it out on the single mothers/whores of the world.
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I wouldn't know...this was like 6 years ago.

    Who cares what they think? I'm sure both of them thought I was easy but I was being easy. The friend of the dude I was fucking with actually found me on Myspace about a year ago and wanted to get together but that didn't happen. It was a perfect opportunity. Me and the dude I was seeing had good sexual chemistry, neither of the dudes knew anybody I knew, his friend was sexy, the opportunity presented itself and I took it.

    It was a one time thing and while I wouldn't do it again, I don't regret it. At least now I'm not still wondering how it would be...which is pretty hot btw.

    I was a different person then. I'm still a sexual person but now I think less about myself and just doing whatever I want to do.

    lol @ you thanking usmarine and ryder. I'm the one that chose to tell that, they didn't expose shit. Everyone has skeletons, it's not that serious to me.

    But clown away mexican, you definitely needed some new material.


    Let me break it down....
    1) "Six years ago"
    -Is still part of your past/ Background

    So you still feel like you deserve a husband to be there for you and your daughter???
    -I feel sorry for the dude who gonna end up with you:
    *People clowing behind his back about how he wifed a SLORE....

    2)"Who cares what they think?"
    -But you still explain yourself to me...so taht tells you taht I have a valid point

    3)"I was a different person then"
    -So NOW you are a reformed Hoe...
    -Sorry Baby life does NOT work that: Once Hoe always a Hoe (You can quote me on that)
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited May 2010
    I don't care.

    I don't live my life for what a man thinks, becausey you can guarandamntee that no man is living his life concerned with what a woman may think. If that means I'll be by myself, then so be it.

    You're saying these things like you think I care, but really I'm not the one. I lived my life for me, and now I live my life for me and my daughter.
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    Perfect wrote: »
    IDK, fam, you seem a lil distressed. I mean, getting smashed by 2 dudes at the same time is whorish but gotdamn you arguing with someone you think is a whore. That's pretty lame.




    You wanna talk about somethin? You'd get more benefits out of using her as a shoulder to cry on.. Shyt you might get to smash if she really is in fact a whore...

    1)We are not arguing...
    -we are having a conversation...Yea it might be a few name-calling here and there..But we are NOT beefing...

    2)"Shyt you might get to smash if she really is in fact a whore"
    -This is whats wrong with the I.C. too many dudes falling for this chicks games...
    Simping and talking shit cuz they hope and pray they gonna get some e-pussy
    when in reallity you thirsty dudes are just feeding this chicks egos...
1568101129
This discussion has been closed.