What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

1307430753077307930807714

Replies

  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »
    How many niggas does it take to cape for iggy the piggy? But Black women get called thots and heauxs and there's no caping.

    Except for rich blacks who is actually in the lower classes caping for iggy?
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denver whoppin azzz.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Independent pussy contracting

    "Ain't no shame ladies do your thing. Just make sure you ahead of the game."
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Have been trying to install a custom ROM and flash KitKat on my phone all day.
    I was sooo close last night but ended up soft bricking my phone.

    Luckily my man was able to help me flash it back to the factory setting and now i'm back to square one.

    This Jellybean aint cutting it for me anymore.

    If I can upgrade from Icecream sandwich to Jellybean, then I can fucking upgrade to KitKat damnit!
    PS4: KinkyKurlyGirl
    StillFaggyAF
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, fell in love with the LG G3 interface when I saw it at a T-mobile store yesterday. I want that shit!
    PS4: KinkyKurlyGirl
    caddo manStillFaggyAF
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck this....took a nap for 20 mins and was woken up to back 2 back calls. :(
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    deadeye
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    A "man's" gotta eat.

    tumblr_ndq1wl1zgO1r9qr97o2_500.gif
    tumblr_ndq1wl1zgO1r9qr97o1_500.gif

    Ghost313SixSickSins
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2010 Asian Games - Kabaddi / Men's Final / Iran vs India 3/4



    thoughts this shit was dodge ball at first.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    Ghost313gns
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    Jon Stewart quit The Daily Show?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    7tsFG4K.jpg

    Nigerian girls>>>>

    @BabyBugatti‌>;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those Nigerian girls









    The one on the right > bugatto > left


    Colorism.


    Just because she's lighter doesn't mean she looks better.


    From what I can see of her, she's not touching @BabyBugatti‌ bodywise either.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    StillFaggyAFgnsAjackson17
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    ..........
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my dumbass ethered in this text....
    OhMarsOmegaConflictiron man1
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Just got my dumbass ethered in this text....

    Welcome to the club.

    Until I get on the phone, he cant handle my mouth. Lol
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Bussy_Getta
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Just got my dumbass ethered in this text....

    Hell naa that shit put me in my feelings.
    Huey_CPurrOhMarsgnsMax.Cain
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Just got my dumbass ethered in this text....

    Hell naa that shit put me in my feelings.

    But did you fight back tho..
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Bussy_Getta
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Just got my dumbass ethered in this text....

    Hell naa that shit put me in my feelings.

    But did you fight back tho..

    I fought fire with fire Conny.
    OmegaConflict
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    7tsFG4K.jpg

    Nigerian girls>>>>

    @BabyBugatti‌>;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those Nigerian girls









    The one on the right > bugatto > left


    Colorism.


    Just because she's lighter doesn't mean she looks better.


    From what I can see of her, she's not touching @BabyBugatti‌ bodywise either.

    Gtfoh she looks better.lmao at you still @ing bugatti

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


    deadeye
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent a good hour and a half poking holes, tracing a design into a pumpkin so that I could carve it.

    Got to carving it, 45 minutes in, I'm hittin up all the smaller/harder cut outs and I fuck up and cut the whole mouth out.

    smh fucked up a carving that I spent a little over two hours on.

    Freddy Kruger carver fail.

    KatBussy_Getta BrideofKillaGhost313
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »
    Peyton Manning just made history with 509 touchdowns! the most by a QB in NFL history!

    White excellence
    OhMarsSixSickSinsBussy_Getta Bazz-B
This discussion has been closed.