What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

No Fly Zone in Detroit for J Cole?

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
sTBTg9Q.png

look at this coon Trick Trick yall

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

CJCottonCitySlimStoneColdMikeysilverfoxxYoung StefTrillaaaaaauncommonsenseWiseGuyyTonyDubbznillerthekidjayvon32CashmoneyDuxB_Aaneed123spit_fiyaBlackAX410BrideofKillabigev240A$AP_A$TONBussy_Getta Focal PointCracceRValentinez A. KaiserBangEm_Bart Sion$ineedmoney$sapp08_2001LcnsdbyROYALTYnex ginxxCivicxx

Replies

• BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did cole say bout em?
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    Valentinez A. KaiserBangEm_Bart nex gin
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvis was dope too but it didn't change what he was. Cole didn't even diss, he just told the truth/

Thats what im saying.. i was kinda disappointed by the so called diss from the way people were hyping it up
    nillerthekid
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that flat foot, doofus ass coon Trick Trick. So it's Detroit over everything? Even your own kind?
    Wrong move nigga. Step aside and let Cole do the Lord's work; all he's doing is telling the truth fuck nigga.

And fuck any nigga trying to detract from that truth, overhyping Em's lyrical ability as if Cole isn't capable of lyrical body bags. Em stans are such faggots, B. They do more harm then good for the white nigga.

I'm sorry niggas, but that Eric Garner shit got a nigga racially amped. Way to much shit at one time.

Word is life. LMAO!!

illedout
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima cop the album the hype dies down on here. I slept on Born Sinner based on yall opinion and the shit was dope.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    illedoutA$AP_A$TON
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Those were some strong ass lyrics, needs its own thread. Finally somebody said it.

But it drowned out when he added Em to it. Its 10 years too late to add Em into this, and Em actually is talented while the others arent....well JT is talented but he's biting black styles. Em was just him, n he actually rapped like you'd think a white rapper lol corny, nerdy n all

But other dude is right tho...if Em actually replied and goes in it could be embarassing
    HarlemThumzUpilledoutBussy_Getta
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,937 Regulator
    I thought this was just a figment of our imagination?
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    sr_the_freshmanMeta_Conscious
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's quite the verse that kid pinned, can't wait for his album.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    illedoutgnsMelqartblacktux
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit hurting the De not helping. He fucking up Detroit promoters money
    Young StefA$AP_A$TONChef_Taylor
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how promoters feel about Trick Trick essentially taking food out of their mouths by banning high-profile artists

Fuck that them and these artist need to feel a way.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    sapp08_2001