What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Replies

• BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As horrible as a playcall tjat was

I dont think Russ expected Butler to make that play.....

But still....just run the damn ball man
    StoneColdMikeyMR.CJKing_MOEbra
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks wanted to make Wilson Superbowl MVP so bad they wanted to paint him as the hero. Come back win vs the Packers, contract extension and final play of the big game. They gambled and it cost them big. Had they lost with Lynch being stopped on a final down I can understand but throwing on in that predicament ridiculous.

If I'm Lynch I just played my last game in a Seahawks uniform.

Pretty fascinating they thought of all this in 25 seconds

God forbid they just outsmarted themsleves and played soft, fearing the best DT of his generation in Vince Wilfork......naaaah, it was a political move *sarcasm*
    its....JOHN BR0mptexasdaking88MR.CJplaymaker88bless the child
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if lynch will re-sign with seattle. This damn near remind me of when the great walter payton got fucked over in super bowl XX how refrigerator perry get a rushing td and not sweetness...only difference is they still won the game.......by alot.

Naw that nigga ain't resigning.. I'll be shock and surprise if he does..
    人々は外の広い世界を知っ決して、自分の狭い経験によって物事を判断するために満足していま
    ms.jones wrote: »
    As for the black man...he can be one of the hardest, most heart-wrenching person to love and cherish...but the love that he gives makes it all worthwhile...his skin, his back, his character, and his soul is what makes me love him for all eternity...be him right or be him wrong, I am his rib, and his wisdom...to forsake him is to be my death. I love him, because he is me.
    :-) :-)
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Mannnnn listen, he's feeling like a bum ass nigga, and wants to release those feelings of aintshitness. He spent his whole tax return on some other broad's kid (s), and now he feel like shit for not doing right by his own flesh and blood.

He wants you to bring babygirl to Subway so he can take a few pics and post them shits on Facebook with the caption 'Had lunch with my #1lady. #Daddydaughterday'

Psssh, you already know what it is. I'd take a picture of the back of my baby's head and be like 'We looking past you.'

grwJXrX.jpg

tumblr_n0p241uQ0Y1rkxks9o1_500.png
    tumblr_mjiettCibc1rju5cqo1_250.gif
    4556.gif
    icecoldchampagne.gifc1.jpg
    tumblr_m9h3qkWE2l1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    D0wnMR.CJKing_MOEbra
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first i put 2nd blame to lockette, but then i thought: he's a shyt reciever, and they KNOW he's a shyt reciever. So OC shouldnt have called it,and wilson should have put the ball 'where only his player can make the catch'.
    BeleeDatPleighboyMR.CJKneeGro_DuperMan
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

I dont think Russ expected Butler to make that play

No duh....
    Russsell expected to b intercepted
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    its....JOHN BKing_MOEbraA$AP_A$TONAlready Home_17
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man if anything Russ shoulda pulled a Willie Beamon and bootlegged that shit.
  • RiGGARiGGA Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sick. $20 feels like a million when losing it to my damn father. I won't hear the end of this.
    Look at my youtube channel to hear my newest drops, and subscribe if you like what you hear! Click here now!
    FMO instagram and twitter @realrigga
    So ILL
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga just said "best DT of his generation Vince Wilfork"....

Sapp?

CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • one_manshowone_manshow Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Seahawks wanted to make Wilson Superbowl MVP so bad they wanted to paint him as the hero. Come back win vs the Packers, contract extension and final play of the big game. They gambled and it cost them big. Had they lost with Lynch being stopped on a final down I can understand but throwing on in that predicament ridiculous.

If I'm Lynch I just played my last game in a Seahawks uniform.

Pretty fascinating they thought of all this in 25 seconds

God forbid they just outsmarted themsleves and played soft, fearing the best DT of his generation in Vince Wilfork......naaaah, it was a political move *sarcasm*

Stupidest 2nd and goal play ball I've ever witnessed in my lifetime and it happened in the biggest game.

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lane kiffin wouldn't have called that
    one_manshow
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate it had to be Pete.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga just said "best DT of his generation Vince Wilfork"....

Sapp?

Watt?
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »

I dont think Russ expected Butler to make that play

No duh....
    we all thought Russsell was gonna b intercepted

You think he throws that if Revis or Browner is covering that....

But he sees undrafted nobody Butler....he thinks he has a mismatch...so he throws it

Thats niether here nor there...

Cause they still shoulda ran the damn ball
    D0wn
  • ibestrokinibestrokin is it wet?Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    who the fuck made that call. that was the worst. even pee wee coaches would of ran the ball. smmfh. fuck brady and those racist ass pats
    white715bless the child
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coop disappeared around halftime but I want him to admit...Brady is the goat

Phone died.

But why single me out? I was the one in here MAKING THE ARGUMENT that if he wins this one he IS the goat over montana.
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

#SayNoToBigAssSigs
    BeleeDatPleighboy
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MantequillaMantequilla Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    If I'm Brady, butler fucking Gisele tonight #raw #mvpussy
    bkzlostchildO.G.
    coop9889 wrote: »

Phone died.

But why single me out? I was the one in here MAKING THE ARGUMENT that if he wins this one he IS the goat over montana.

he's+right+you+know.jpg
    coop9889
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has seen plays like that last Seattle play all season from my squad, I can fully say that was some bonafide Chip Kelly shit right there. These coaches be too smart for themselves sometime. Sometimes the simplest play is the right play. Nah we gotta draw up some shit niggas never seen before. They ain't NEVER seen this shit before. *pick* lose the superbowl. smmfh

But at least the Seahawks not Shenco though right?
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

Phone died.

My bad, swore it was you reppin for Peyton and getting upset
  • ibestrokinibestrokin is it wet?Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    That was worse than chris webber timeout

*in my @Sion text* daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

KamPushMeSion