What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Powerball is at $1.3 BILLION

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Over here in the UK we also have the highest lottery jackpot ever, hmmm kinda strange.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • lordhonka2lordhonka2 Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over here in the UK we also have the highest lottery jackpot ever, hmmm kinda strange.

monument.jpg
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already have no friends and low pro

Ima cop a nissan or audi, parents and siblings gon be straight along with kids and wife

Oysters, crablegs, and shrimp eyday with the fam plus big weed and drank

Id only spend line 500 a week, only show up during certain hours to play the job role

And im getting my Cisco certs

tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    deadeye
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1967 Shelby Mustang

ford_mustang_eleanor_1967_grau_1.jpg

1970 Dodge Challenger

1970-challenger-insidious_100181713_m.jpg

1967 Pontiac GTO
    61899_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Don't let me get rich
    ByQSoLU.gif

My Dad has a red 67 GTO. Bought it back in 1969. Beautiful piece of machinery.

That's crazy he still has it. Usually you hear about it but they are long gone.

"I had a 65 but I sold it for a station wagon because me and the old lady got married, got a few kids now." lol
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    mosincredibleThereal_baValentinez A. Kaiser
  • LateToDaPartyLateToDaParty Posts: 589 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm goin Guwop retarded and on my rich NIGGA shit. Old modest ass Mfs smh
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Unless my safety is gravely threatened....if i win shit like this besides taking care of my peoples, im going right back to work * shrugs*...until i can establish viable businesses on my own

CYSoYdyWYAA8NPn.jpg:large

Lmao!
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich people buying $3,000+ worth of tickets lol
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Koltrainsilverfoxx
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only play the lotto for fun people any other reason and you are just wasting money
    deadeyeJusDre313texas409
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma try to get a piece of some sports team.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,145 Regulator
    zzombie wrote: »
    Only play the lotto for fun people any other reason and you are just wasting money

So you're not cashing in a winning ticket, cause it's just for fun?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Ol' Head I worked with told me you gotta get your people the fuck outta dodge with money like that. They'll be tied up in basements with you getting a phone call. Nigga changed the whole vibe in the break room.
    That happens in other countries. Brazilian lotteries had people winning going on camera in ski masks and shit. That's why I said, even if I have to make a public appearance to declare I've just won more money than 99.999% of America, and the world, I'm taking every precaution I can to not only protect me, but my loved ones.

Mafuckas you've seen before - even if they were super casual - WILL get that desperation and someone will try you.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I don't think I'd buy much for me. New suits, better TV, that BMW with the remote control shit I saw in another thread, but that's about it. I'd just go to things and make memories. I'd see it ALL: Egypt, Alaska, Octoberfest, Vegas, Chile, Bangkok, Mozambique.

I'd see as much of the world as I can, and spend summers just on 3-month vacations going to about 5 places. I'd still try to teach, if I could. I actually like teaching. But just band, tho.

I'd probably open a school for music or something.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    bbkg79deadeyeManc
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

So you're not cashing in a winning ticket, cause it's just for fun?

lol play for fun hoping that you win just like you would any other game
  • CEOFABRICCEOFABRIC MORE STRINGER BELL THAN AVON BARKSDALEPosts: 164 ✭✭
    Pay off both my mom's and pop's mortgages
    Mom 10M Pop 5M
    Sister's Spellman tuition paid in full even though I don't speak to her
    Buy my wife a salon and everything needed
    Buy as many MFH as I can find, renovate and get my rent roll up.
    Set- up a trust fund for my kids
    Pay off all family debts.
    I'm very private about family so they could live where they are without problem.
    Cars - Range HSE, Jag Xf, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    Buy an apartment building and use the top floor as a residence.
    Thereal_baKoltrain
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The winner will probably be in California or Florida.
    Sion