What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ve been spelling this lady s name wrong on official documents for like a year.....today she finally corrects me
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

deadeye
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    It's all good, I just don't like you right now.

So fuck off.

Still mad about the train comments huh?

Nothing personal.

All I did was point out your contradictory statements.

No, you said nothing that hasn't been said before and I disproved your comments anyway.

I just find you to be hella annoying and obnoxious. I suspect you are socially awkward with the fairer sex IRL, so being creepy and disturbing to them online provides some form of weird satisfaction to you.

But as I said, it's all good, do you.

Sorry if I said anything to hurt your feelings Kathryn.

You were only 19 at the time and probably didn't know any better.

I shouldn't have made fun of how you were exploited.

Hope you can someday come to terms with what happened to you.

Corny.

I was 23, and certainly not exploited.

23?

My mistake.

That actually makes it worse though.

What the hell were you thinking?

This shit is old.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    KatMsSouthernAP21TrillfateMelqart
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    "JER-ROOOOME, JER-ROOOOME!

put on that bobby woooooomack!"

"Nah girl I wanna go way back, ahh yeah check this out."

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    iron man1playmaker88AP21TonyDubbz
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,652 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    so we gon act like that wasn't Ms Southern in the Watch Out Lil Bitch video holding the baby?

Seriously Jamel ????

That's like me saying you look like the guy with tats and tittys

i forgot i even posted that shit.

gotdamn.

but aye... around them eyes, she a dead ringer for ya.

Saying we have the same eyes is different than saying its me !!!!

#yesfeelings

Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    WestieBlack_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    so we gon act like that wasn't Ms Southern in the Watch Out Lil Bitch video holding the baby?

Seriously Jamel ????

gotdamn.

#yesfeelings

Lol

i could have said:

"Yall Have The Same Resting Bitch Face"
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MsSouthern
    Crosman-Pioneer-Airbow.jpeg
    The idea for the Airbow came initially from Benjamin’s American-made PCP platform, and is made to give hunters, target shooters, or anyone who just wants a gun that fires arrows the chance to use this hybrid weapon. Meant for the biggest of game and able to fire broadhead, full-length arrows that can be cocked back with two fingers, it also includes safety features, such as the ambidextrous top-cocking bolt.

Using 3,000 psi worth of air, the Pioneer can fling arrows out at up to 450 feet per second, which is faster than many of the most competitive hunting crossbows. Since there’s literally no strings attached, the Airbow permits you to more aptly move through forest and jungle to catch your prey, no worries about snagging or catching on the brush. The bow’s air reserve can be refilled either by hand or via charging system. You can scoop yours up for $849.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Arya TsaddiqOhMars
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,652 Regulator

Seriously Jamel ????

gotdamn.

#yesfeelings

Lol

i could have said:

I need to send you an updated pic then

Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stepped foot into Bed Bath and Beyond for the first time In my life this weekend.

I figured they just sold bath shit.....pleasantly surprised
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

caddo man
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    The idea for the Airbow came initially from Benjamin’s American-made PCP platform, and is made to give hunters, target shooters, or anyone who just wants a gun that fires arrows the chance to use this hybrid weapon. Meant for the biggest of game and able to fire broadhead, full-length arrows that can be cocked back with two fingers, it also includes safety features, such as the ambidextrous top-cocking bolt.

Using 3,000 psi worth of air, the Pioneer can fling arrows out at up to 450 feet per second, which is faster than many of the most competitive hunting crossbows. Since there’s literally no strings attached, the Airbow permits you to more aptly move through forest and jungle to catch your prey, no worries about snagging or catching on the brush. The bow’s air reserve can be refilled either by hand or via charging system. You can scoop yours up for $849.

That might be my survival weapon of choice now. Good lookin bruh

Seriously Jamel ????

gotdamn.

#yesfeelings

Lol

i could have said:

I need to send you an updated pic then

Lol

indeed.

perhaps i will do the same.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MsSouthern

That might be my survival weapon of choice now. Good lookin bruh

i have also been researching high powered air rifles.
    i already have most the gear for it so may as well.

Air Rifle that Shoots through Cement Blocks!
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Arya Tsaddiq
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

No, you said nothing that hasn't been said before and I disproved your comments anyway.

I just find you to be hella annoying and obnoxious. I suspect you are socially awkward with the fairer sex IRL, so being creepy and disturbing to them online provides some form of weird satisfaction to you.

Corny.

23?

My mistake.

This shit is old.

The IC is full of remember the times ass niggas.

U just nad that no one here is old enough to remember your time but you.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    JonnyRoccITdeadeye
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

You know damn well they dont say that in Texas. You havent been in Cali that damn long.................................Gurl!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

KatStewBlack_Samson
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get people that make fun of those actively working to better themselves.

like.... why do people get jealous of other peoples willpower and determination?

i could understand if a motherfucker has no drive to better themself.

but when you have proof of improvement?!?

They know they can do it, too, but refuse to because they're stuck in a cycle of laziness. They feel like shit that there is no damn excuse to anything.
    Black_Samson
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

You know damn well they dont say that in Texas. You havent been in Cali that damn long.................................Gurl!

I actually been saying hella since me and Gambino used to chat on AIM..he was from Cali so there's that.
    deadeye
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'hella' and 'like/than a mug' was apart of my vocabulary, I need to bring it back..
    OhMarsJonnyRoccIT
    I stepped foot into Bed Bath and Beyond for the first time In my life this weekend.

Whitewater Rush. I get approached by women all the time asking me what cologne I have on. I just tell them I use bath and body work lotion and bodywash. I may switch it up just to see if it is the scent for real.

If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission

T. Sanford

like walking into Sharper Image aint it?

man i almost lost my mind in their Japanese Kitchen Knife section...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    VIBEcaddo maniron man1JonnyRoccITBrideofKilla

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

I actually been saying hella since me and Gambino used to chat on AIM..he was from Cali so there's that.

Dont make me send the Texas delegation out there to straighten you out. Asking them for ranch instead of BarBQ for your chicken tenders.

Switch out your Pokes for 13"Daytons.
    3a0ec720812589ac7ee6f094b4e5a843.jpg

You changed on us Kat! You changed.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

OhMars
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ate 3 bags of plaintain chips between yesterday and today...my stomach is fucked...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,211 Regulator
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

Corny.

23?

My mistake.

This shit is old.

The IC is full of remember the times ass niggas.

U just nad that no one here is old enough to remember your time but you.

I bet I won't forget slapping the soul out of your body.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    TonyDubbz
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭

So fuck off.

Nothing personal.

Dont make me send the Texas delegation out there to straighten you out. Asking them for ranch instead of BarBQ for your chicken tenders.

Switch out your Pokes for 13"Daytons.
    3a0ec720812589ac7ee6f094b4e5a843.jpg

You changed on us Kat! You changed.

I like honey mustard on my chicken tenders :(

Aren't you from Louisiana?
    OmegaConflictcaddo man