When Was The Last Time Jadakiss Did Not Get Out Shined

Replies

• American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371
    edited July 2010
    T/S whats your rap name, anyway.

are you gonna beef with Jada once you get signed?
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    T/S whats your rap name, anyway.

are you gonna beef with Jada once you get signed?
    I think getting on beefing is corny actually no one really last off that jumping out the gate (how to rob was not a diss) so no I actually have direct means to contact Jadakiss I aint got a problem with him as a person just think he aint that nice you will know my rap name in due time fam you aint been disrespectful so when I record ima hook you up

ptowndonte wrote: »
    and if his shit is trash ima flood this bitch with threads, karma is a bitch

DOC,Chino XL,Sway And Tech, Focus said I was dope your opinion does not mean anything you are a parasite you need me to name more people fam
    lmfao.. i gotta hear a joint now... c'mon fam drop us a gem if u got 1 while u dissin Jada

How am I dissing Jadakiss he is not good I gave my reasons you agree or do not if I was the worst or greatest ever would have nothing to do with my opinion on hos much I think he sucks
  • da champda champ Posts: 1,091
    edited July 2010
    word. lol. i'd prolly make threads about that nigga all day.

@ wishbone: i was thinking the same thing. jadakiss prolly still driving that 02 beamer with the "pecan seats"

or the 03 Aston Vanquish the color of dandruff

you could make a whole separate thread out of all his cars and car colors.
    edited July 2010
    da champ wrote: »
    or the 03 Aston Vanquish the color of dandruff

you could make a whole separate thread out of all his cars and car colors.

We Do Not Need No More Jadakiss Threads
  • da champda champ Posts: 1,091
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    da champ wrote: »
    like...say...this one?

I stated,and outlined in a beautiful arrangement my reasoning, and argument do you have anything constructive to say... and/or a retort that is comprehensive,and informative...I ask you my kind sir
  • bigrizzbigrizz Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Dude been rapping since the 90's...maybe its just about a check after puffy raped him all those years....His flow is relaxed. He dont gotta prove shit. He gets his respect. not everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel
    edited July 2010
    bigrizz wrote: »
    dude been rapping since the 90's...maybe its just about a check after puffy raped him all those years....his flow is relaxed. He dont gotta prove shit. He gets his respect. Not everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel

a whole lot of
  • BiLLZ333BiLLZ333 Posts: 480
    edited July 2010
    a whole lot of

ur sayin u rap but u hatin on jada??...u already kno u cant touch this dude. wen comparing him to existing rappers, he shits on most. listen to his newest tape its nice. nobody gonna know ur rap name anytime so stop hatin. jadakiss is top 10 to me, resevoir dogs he stole that shit. made you look all three verses were equal to me.
  • American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371
    edited July 2010
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    ur sayin u rap but u hatin on jada??...u already kno u cant touch this dude. wen comparing him to existing rappers, he shits on most. listen to his newest tape its nice. nobody gonna know ur rap name anytime so stop hatin. jadakiss is top 10 to me, resevoir dogs he stole that shit. made you look all three verses were equal to me.

T/S this man has a point. dollar for dollar jadakiss is one of the best artists to get on your track cause you know he's gonna come correct.
  • fltransplantfltransplant Posts: 76
    edited July 2010
    I agree with T/S to an extent. I like Jadakiss. I also think Styles P is better. I do think Jadakiss is great to have on a collabo. I don't think he would bump sales of artists he collabs with all that much. On my 10 scale he gets a 6.5. If I heard him on the radio I wouldn't change the station, but I wouldn't get excited either.
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lmao bruh got a personal vendetta against jada...

jada musta said u was wacc or somethin...
  • BiLLZ333BiLLZ333 Posts: 480
    edited July 2010
    T/S this man has a point. dollar for dollar jadakiss is one of the best artists to get on your track cause you know he's gonna come correct.

thank u son its true for a couple years in the mid 2000s he wasnt really trying...still puttin out above average shit, but heart not in it. now hes back trying to elevate the lyrics. same thing happened to fab. he was/is nice, but a couple years ago he sounded forced. i think a light came on and he did there is no competition 1 and 2.
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Nobody has really refuted what the TS said, y'all mostly attacked his character. He has a point. Jada is a decent MC, but when you refer to yourself as Top 5 DOA, you're gonna come under scrutiny. Just like when Weezy called himself the Best Rapper Alive. Most heads beat that proclamation/declaration into the ground, after one listen. We know he's not even close. Jada is the same way, he's decent, but not the nicest by a long shot.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    He outshined OJ The Juiceman on Who's Real.

....NAAAAAAW
    edited July 2010

How am I "hatin"? He stole "Resevoir Dogs" you understand that is not a song right...Made You Look Please Jadakiss spit typical FILLER...which I have been saying...nobody gonna know my name so stop "hatin" you could not be any more of a typical coastal nuthugger...HE from New York so he gots to be nice if he aint spitting that laffy taffy bullshit right? Tell me what makes him dope dude spits 90% FILLER...SAME VERE ALL THE TIME THROUGH HIS CAREER HE GOT KILLED,MURDERED,BRUTALIZED ON EVERY SONG I DROPPED,AND I COULD NAME MORE...there are better,and more successful rappers out there so to be "hatin" on Jadakiss serves no purpose he really aint that nice you fuckin idiotic groupie go die or listen to some real ill emcees I listed 100 dudes better than Jadakiss reference some of their music
    I think we have a fundamental breakdown here sir. He just sounds like a bunch of filler to me. He gets credit strictly being from New York. This is another case of New Yorkers thinking they are center of the universe. The whole East Coast loves him strictly based on that.This dude does not impress me he spits filler,filler,filler. His punchlines are cliche',trite,predictable. He never tries to expand anything the only thing he has perfected is a garbage ass verse on a guest appearance that you think he "delivers"

thank u son its true for a couple years in the mid 2000s he wasnt really trying...still puttin out above average shit, but heart not in it. now hes back trying to elevate the lyrics. same thing happened to fab. he was/is nice, but a couple years ago he sounded forced. i think a light came on and he did there is no competition 1 and 2.

Jadakiss is killing who aint no competition what...he aint top in no category he been spitting the same verses for over a decade...you have the argument of a female groupie is it hard to understand that he aint that nice he not
    edited July 2010
    I agree with T/S to an extent. I like Jadakiss. I also think Styles P is better. I do think Jadakiss is great to have on a collabo. I don't think he would bump sales of artists he collabs with all that much. On my 10 scale he gets a 6.5. If I heard him on the radio I wouldn't change the station, but I wouldn't get excited either.

I do not think he is great to have on a collab he will get East Coast listeners who will claim he had the best verse no matter what kind of garbage he spits
    lmao bruh got a personal vendetta against jada...

jada musta said u was wacc or somethin...

Jada has not heard me but anyone thinking I am whack would not matter it comes with the territory some people think you nice,some whack,others indifferent nothing to give too much concern to
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Nobody has really refuted what the TS said, y'all mostly attacked his character. He has a point. Jada is a decent MC, but when you refer to yourself as Top 5 DOA, you're gonna come under scrutiny. Just like when Weezy called himself the Best Rapper Alive. Most heads beat that proclamation/declaration into the ground, after one listen. We know he's not even close. Jada is the same way, he's decent, but not the nicest by a long shot.

Yea they say I make hate threads but I Always back my opinion up. Instead of them saying I see where you are coming from or even making an articulate point for disagreement they attack me for not liking their hero. He has become some folklore character in HIP-HOP. Lets cheer for him because he is from New York,and has been around a while. He does not make bubble gum rap so he must be nice. I sit listen to Jadakiss,and want to go to sleep. His specialty are what his punchlines? I coul name ten rappers off the top of my head better at that...flow? I could name ten rappers off the top of my head better at that...Consistency? I think his verses are ALWAYS BLAND,CLICHE',TRITE so I give him NO CREDIT FOR THAT WHACK SHIT...What is he good at being from the East Coast?
    He outshined OJ The Juiceman on Who's Real.

....NAAAAAAW
    Damn I forgot about that song I never really listened to it due to the fact OJ makes nothing but bullshit records shame on him,and Saigon for making songs with that coon but it does not surprise me he is dying to be what he is not
  • Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    jadakiss dat my nigga, yonkers ny, homie i took a trip up there, we got down with d block, nothin but love for them boyz, the best of the best clash at the top, d block and g unit ny finest ..nigga
  • deeroc22deeroc22 Posts: 4,569
    edited July 2010
    Okay thats cool and all YOU dont like him..... but why all the threads?? After a while these threads all read the same. Kinda like what your calling him out for....nah mean?
    edited July 2010
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Okay thats cool and all YOU dont like him..... but why all the threads?? After a while these threads all read the same. Kinda like what your calling him out for....nah mean?

I break him down from different points...this is what he is "great at" or "best at" or "good at" I call bullshit, and have yet to be proven wrong...the Jadakiss love is fucking idiotic at the level it is...the "fans" of his have yet to give me really key points I say he is cliche',corny,bland no one denies it...like I said he is good at being from New York
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    jadakiss dat my nigga, yonkers ny, homie i took a trip up there, we got down with d block, nothin but love for them boyz, the best of the best clash at the top, d block and g unit ny finest ..nigga

Ayy Yayo you aint the best of shit you the fuckin oj da juiceman of New York shut your clown ass up
    edited July 2010
    I break him down from different points...this is what he is "great at" or "best at" or "good at" I call bullshit, and have yet to be oroven wrong...the Jadakiss love is fucking idiotic at the level it is...the "fans" of his have yet to give me really key points I say he is cliche',corny,bland no one denies it...like I said he is good at being from New York

Ayy Yayo you aint the best of shit you the fuckin oj da juiceman of New York shut your clown ass up

Beacuse its all opinions and preferences.... chances are no one will be able to change your mind. Jus like chances are you wont be able to change a jada fan's mind... You dont like him..you think he wack..cool. That doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way...

and for the record i wouldnt say im a fan of dude..and i wouldnt say he's trash... but he definately doesnt switch his style up
  • Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I break him down from different points...this is what he is "great at" or "best at" or "good at" I call bullshit, and have yet to be oroven wrong...the Jadakiss love is fucking idiotic at the level it is...the "fans" of his have yet to give me really key points I say he is cliche',corny,bland no one denies it...like I said he is good at being from New York

i wear my shady classes at night so i cant see haaattterrs
    i dream that dollar signs at night cuz i need that pappppeeer

im getting money, money
    edited July 2010
    Why do guys talk to the "TONY YAYO" poster like he's really Tony Yayo??????
    edited July 2010
    Beacuse its all opinions and preferences.... chances are no one will be able to change your mind. Jus like chances are you wont be able to change a jada fan's mind... You dont like him..you think he wack..cool. That doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way...

and for the record i wouldnt say im a fan of dude..and i wouldnt say he's trash... but he definately doesnt switch his style up

It does come down to preference I find everything he is going to say predictable nothing special about dude except he from NY

Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    i wear my shady classes at night so i cant see haaattterrs
    i dream that dollar signs at night cuz i need that pappppeeer

im getting money, money

1.Saying you suck does not mean I am a hater you are a horrible rapper
    2.You getting any monetary gain does not equate to skill,talent or anything of that nature
    3.Any financial gain you have gotten has been due to your over-rated butt buddy getting a huge buzz mostly off of signing to the "pussy white boy" by your own words you clown
    Why do guys talk to the "TONY YAYO" poster like he's really Tony Yayo??????

Yayo use to post here before the site shut down...so him posting again is not out the question plus he always has inside information on movements that are made...also he sounds like an idiot