When Was The Last Time Jadakiss Did Not Get Out Shined

yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
This False New York Hero Has Been Getting Killed On Beats For Years...Rick Ross Had A Better Verse You Shitting Me...I Always Ask Myself Why Is He On The Song You Think I Am Lying You Aint Heard It Yet

Maybach Music Three

Rick Ross Got Him Badly TI Had A Better Verse Too

This Is Not A New Trend Or Exception This Is Actually The Standard

Grand Finale

Bun B, TI,Nas,Ice Cube All Beasted On This Beat He Spit His Bland,Corny,Predictable Lines

I could go back further

John Blaze

Big Pun Destroyed This Track guess what Nas Got Him On There Too I Mean Fat Joe Had A Better Verse Where Is Styles P When You Need Him Raekwon Got Him Too

Replies

• maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Jadakiss has always been one of the most overrated rappers to me. He is good but not as good as he thinks he is or people think he is. Styles P always has and always will be the best out the Lox.
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Banned From Tv

You Serious Dude Brags about doing songs with the greats yet he always gets killed by them tell me he had a better verse than PUN...Styles P saved Jadakiss on this

Why Remix

You Gots To Be Killing Me With This Meng He Had The Worst Verse On His Own Song Common,Styles,Nas Killed Him Off

Reservoir Dogs

Sauce Money,Styles P,Jay-Z,Beanie Sigel,Sheek All Had Better Verses Where Is This Greatness He Is Suppose To Embody

Black Out

Jay-Z put that boy in his place

You Guys Can Not Be Serious He Got Guru (R.I.P) That Is It He Always Getting Out Shined With These Corny Lines He Got
  • InMyLifeTime91InMyLifeTime91 Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2010
    jadakiss been slippin tho! real talk.. he gettin to relaxed the verses been boring as fuck comin from him
  • juice86juice86 Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Jadakiss is a beast on the mic! He is better then 90% of the rapper in the game today.
    edited July 2010
    juice86 wrote: »
    Jadakiss is a beast on the mic! He is better then 90% of the rapper in the game today.
    Did you hear not a single song I posted? He got throughly dominated on every single track. You have any rationale in your post or are you a mindless sheep who thinks he is nice just because?
    jadakiss been slippin tho! real talk.. he gettin to relaxed the verses been boring as fuck comin from him

His verses Always Been Boring Even When He First Hit The Scene
    Jadakiss has always been one of the most overrated rappers to me. He is good but not as good as he thinks he is or people think he is. Styles P always has and always will be the best out the Lox.

Thank You My Kind Sir I Can Tell You Operate, And Conduct Your Musical Listening In A Well Mannered Respectable Way You Have A Ton Of Logic
    edited July 2010
    Last Day

He Had The Worst Verse Again

Made You Look Remix

Ludacris Shut That Verse Down Nas Killed Him Again

Problems

Beans Got Him...That Pussy Line Jadakiss Spit Is So Corny...Yall Get Impressed By The Simplest Things
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Did you get kick out of tha jadakiss fan club?
    Nigga are you upset?
    You gotta be tha biggest jadakiss fan ever cause niggas don't even be thinkin about jada and then you come along
  • American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I'm guessing you were a one-time Jadakiss fan. You and your girl went to a Jada concert and he invited your chick backstage.

and she went.
    edited July 2010
    i'm guessing you were a one-time jadakiss fan. You and your girl went to a jada concert and he invited your chick backstage.

And she went.

co-sign.......
    edited July 2010
    never been to a Jadakiss concert in my life I told yall why I aint like him but it got nothing to do with any females or encounters with him his music is real weak
  • midwestgangstamidwestgangsta Posts: 996
    edited July 2010
    That boy jada deny u an autograph or sum shit?
    edited July 2010
    so yall do not hear him getting out shined on every song
  • maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I'm guessing you were a one-time Jadakiss fan. You and your girl went to a Jada concert and he invited your chick backstage.

and she went.

man if this shit happened to me I don't know how I would react. That shit would cut me deep haha.
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    he kno he aint got no maybach
    edited July 2010
    man if this shit happened to me I don't know how I would react. That shit would cut me deep haha.

word. lol. i'd prolly make threads about that nigga all day.

@ wishbone: i was thinking the same thing. jadakiss prolly still driving that 02 beamer with the "pecan seats"
    edited July 2010

why if she do something like that she aint worth it no big deal really Jadakiss been putting out weak music yes
    edited July 2010
    why if she do something like that she aint worth it no big deal really Jadakiss been putting out weak music yes

when are you gonna let us hear some of your music fam.
  • BillDanceBillDance Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2010
    Upset poster is upset.

Kiss The Game Goodbye and We Are The Streets are good albums IMO
    edited July 2010
    face it, he's local

thousands of artists are local.

i'd say Kiss has had a respectable career.
    edited July 2010
    when are you gonna let us hear some of your music fam.

when I record it i got people in the industry who want to hear it but I do not trust dudes
    edited July 2010
    when I record it i got people in the industry who want to hear it but I do not trust dudes

well i'm not in the industry but i (along with a few others) will give you an honest opinion on your music.
    edited July 2010
    well i'm not in the industry but i (along with a few others) will give you an honest opinion on your music.

and if his shit is trash ima flood this bitch with threads, karma is a bitch
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »

lmfao.. i gotta hear a joint now... c'mon fam drop us a gem if u got 1 while u dissin Jada
    edited July 2010
    T/S whats your rap name, anyway.

are you gonna beef with Jada once you get signed?
    edited July 2010
    T/S whats your rap name, anyway.

are you gonna beef with Jada once you get signed?
    I think getting on beefing is corny actually no one really last off that jumping out the gate (how to rob was not a diss) so no I actually have direct means to contact Jadakiss I aint got a problem with him as a person just think he aint that nice you will know my rap name in due time fam you aint been disrespectful so when I record ima hook you up

ptowndonte wrote: »

DOC,Chino XL,Sway And Tech, Focus said I was dope your opinion does not mean anything you are a parasite you need me to name more people fam
    lmfao.. i gotta hear a joint now... c'mon fam drop us a gem if u got 1 while u dissin Jada

How am I dissing Jadakiss he is not good I gave my reasons you agree or do not if I was the worst or greatest ever would have nothing to do with my opinion on hos much I think he sucks