What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2015/16 Football/Soccer Thread

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    20 mil for 29 year old with one good season? You niggas can have him

5tjqnbnn0a4r.jpeg

The thing is, I think Vardy was clearly at his peak or prime last season, which means that graph doesnt apply to him... He may be even better next season we dont know yet...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    HundredEyes
    Yoo so Brazil couldnt beat Ecuador???
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif

Brazil is wack now. This result was not shocking.

There fall off has been shocking, I dont know why they have stopped producing world class players??? Its not like Brazlians have stopped playing football and taken up a different sport, its still popular as ever... I think they literally had world class players in EVERY position in the 80s, 90s and early 00s... They still produce the odd single world class player (neymar, oscar etc) but they use to reel off player after player after player...

aUPgli.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2002 Brazil team was DIRTY
    StillFaggyAF
    So many worldies and up and comin' worldies
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2002 Brazil team was DIRTY

But they got the job done. They're not even doing that these days.
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Brazil sucks n the germans are playing attractive offensive footy lol...oh how times changed

Cept for England, they still suck lmao
    StillFaggyAFdontdiedontkillanyonFigo
    Might finally turn up at the euros though, im rooting for yall

Just dont let the French win

There fall off has been shocking, I dont know why they have stopped producing world class players??? Its not like Brazlians have stopped playing football and taken up a different sport, its still popular as ever... I think they literally had world class players in EVERY position in the 80s, 90s and early 00s... They still produce the odd single world class player (neymar, oscar etc) but they use to reel off player after player after player...

Dont know if tbere is a correlation but romario n ronaldo were chilling at psv n barca, only training a few days a week, coaches didnt care. Og Ronaldo usually showed up 2 days before match day lma

Nowadays players are training after training lol
  • yahwehprofetyahwehprofet Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭
    @yahwehprofet what you think of how we played compadre

Peru needed the win, got it, looked good for a team who has little team playing together. Even if we dont make it out of group stage; still win win for the youngsters looking ahead for qualifiers: heard advincula, Zambrano never comin back , so good timing for Gereca to switch things up.

Young_Chitlin
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry....OscAr?

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

CeLLaR-DooRValentinez A. KaiserTheRicanKingHundredEyes
    AggyAF wrote: »

Sorry....OscAr?

aha
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half line golazo

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of those weren't even half line but cool nonetheless
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of those weren't even half line but cool nonetheless

Pjanic was amongst my favorite goals from the video
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• northside7northside7 Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.mkhitaryan would rather sign for arsenal and not Chelsea.

Yeah, okay, I'll wait.
    CeLLaR-DooRYoung_ChitlinHundredEyes
    Do you really need him though Ozil and Sanchez are enough AMs. Plus Wilshere and Ramsay would both wanna CM role. I dunno, I'd sort out the defence and get a striker first
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OT: Kirsty Gallacher looking sexy af on Soccer Aid
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Oh snap Soccer Aid. Might as well, always a laugh
    Oh snap Soccer Aid. Might as well, always a laugh

They haven't got the Hollywood A-Lister's like previous years so not as glamorous this time around.
    Ramsay in Soccer Aid
    edited June 2016
    Oh schitt I forgot Soccer Aid was on I always like watching them...

aUPgli.gif
This discussion has been closed.