What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Beanie Sigel 15 Year Old Son Calling Meek Mill A "Noodle" And Saying He Can Beat Him Up Appreciation

Logic LastLogic Last Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
listen to the 1:06:00 mark, lol jokes

StillFaggyAF_God_Chi Snowx the unknownsapp08_2001Bcotton5dnyce215

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao meek noodle
    StillFaggyAF
  • Logic LastLogic Last Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this the funniest shyt i ever heard
    StillFaggyAF
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,768 Regulator
    Po Aldin or Samir Amin?
    Logic Last_God_SheerExcellencesouthsil4lillordstanleydnyce215
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek already admitted he cant fight cuz he 170 pounds lmfao.
    At that mark he dont say that liar
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Logic Last / @supergangster I'm not a mod and not trying to do their job, but you should stop trying to get attention by diverting people from the 'official Meek vs Game' thread. Your threads are already being discussed in the official thread.

Everybody has seen you/your alias make several stupid threads this past week that nobody cares about (except your Michael Jackson troll thread).....LOL
    BackInWhite
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    @Logic Last / @supergangster I'm not a mod and not trying to do their job, but you should stop trying to get attention by diverting people from the 'official Meek vs Game' thread. Your threads are already being discussed in the official thread.

Everybody has seen you/your alias make several stupid threads this past week that nobody cares about (except your Michael Jackson troll thread).....LOL

So logic last is super gangsta?
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's obvious to 95% of the posters on this site.....LOL

I checked out the site a couple early mornings last week before walking the beasts and the front page was littered with new threads made overnight by both of the names. Although I knew they were the same person months ago, I guess we're to believe those two names are the only ones that stay up all night making stupid threads...LOL
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

he wish
    Logic Last
  • Logic LastLogic Last Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

It's obvious to 95% of the posters on this site.....LOL

I checked out the site a couple early mornings last week before walking the beasts and the front page was littered with new threads made overnight by both of the names. Although I knew they were the same person months ago, I guess we're to believe those two names are the only ones that stay up all night making stupid threads...LOL

Dear Grandson,

When you become so intimately familiar with everyone's screen name that you become paranoid about who is who you need to give a break and log off.

You're probably one of those cornballs who thought Your Old Droog was really Nas.

Stop it Akhi
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At that mark he dont say that liar

This is Tax best episode and I've listen to it 2 times and Beans does make the comment
    ice-cream.gif
    Logic Last
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭✭