What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MAFIA III

Replies

•  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    bet that....a few kings should do

when u say slow, u mean the story takes a while to jump off?

and I saw somebody talking about some online shit....this got multiplayer?

yeah, it takes a while for the story to really open up to where you feel like you're doing shit.

aint no online element to this game.
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    bet that....a few kings should do

when u say slow, u mean the story takes a while to jump off?

and I saw somebody talking about some online shit....this got multiplayer?

yeah, it takes a while for the story to really open up to where you feel like you're doing shit.

aint no online element to this game.

shit, sound like Ima need some uppers too lol

i must have been reading fast on that one
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That getting called the n word shit almost made me punch my monitor not used to this in a video game not used to this blackness especially after watching like cage
    Thereal_basapp08_2001Swiffness!
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is dope. Without the right video card you cheating yourself.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoulda started this install before work this morning smh
    Thereal_baStoneColdMikeysapp08_2001
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'm a have to YouTube the cutscenes to this shit. I'm not enjoying the gameplay at all.

I'm at a point where I dunno if i wanna go ahead and beat the game or if I wanna just stop the bleeding and trade the game in for something else (prolly wwe2k17).

The story is good...it's just not good enough to make up for the repetitivity of it all.

I completely understand why they did not send any review copies of this game.

TheGOAT
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at a point where I dunno if i wanna go ahead and beat the game or if I wanna just stop the bleeding and trade the game in for something else (prolly wwe2k17).

The story is good...it's just not good enough to make up for the repetitivity of it all.

If u trade it in lemme know how much its worth as a trade in
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.
    TheGOAT
  • suzyscrewsuzyscrew Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aight I gotcha.

Why not sell on eBay or Amazon? You'll probably get $10 more. Then again, you'll have to deal with people
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.

Why not sell on eBay or Amazon? You'll probably get $10 more. Then again, you'll have to deal with people

Thats a project
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Aight I gotcha.

i'd rather strike while the iron is hot and hit up my local game store.

• not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good story, but way to repetitive. Go here, kill this guy, rackets yours. Or go here, kill this guy, steal their shit and take it back to your people.
     i ro nysuzyscrewMR.CJVulcanRaven
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,480 Regulator
    The reviews for this game are stupid as fuck.

Too much action?

That shit aint get said for that Hong Kong crime game of the same vain...

The fuck?

Story? Some crackas killed his people and now the brother on some big payback type shit.

How well do you need that shit to be fleshed out?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    sapp08_2001Splackavelli
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,480 Regulator
    Well shit yall already reselling it?

Should have never made the game without including everything in the final product.

Still gonna wait till all the dlc drops before even touching it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Splackavelli
    Good story, but way to repetitive. Go here, kill this guy, rackets yours. Or go here, kill this guy, steal their shit and take it back to your people.

They could have done so much with the way you go about taking the brackets back.

The best way to describe this game is premature.
    Thereal_ba
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat it. Enjoyed the game to the fullest shit felt like a revenge movie. Definitely will play differently to see the other endings
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I traded it in for wwe2k17
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

i ro nyThereal_ba
    Beat it. Enjoyed the game to the fullest shit felt like a revenge movie. Definitely will play differently to see the other endings

Word. I still might play it until I finish the story. It's a dope revenge story that is marred by other issues.

@TheGOAT I got $35 in credit & got wwe2k17.
    HafBaykedTheGOATsapp08_2001
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade mine in too
     i ro ny
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should have never made the game without including everything in the final product.

i was disappointed to hear about the bugs in this game and the repetive ness of it. the hong kong game you were referring to was sleeping dogs right? its a wait and see or me also before I buy it. I guess i'll cop battlefield 1 instead.

i was disappointed to hear about the bugs in this game and the repetive ness of it. the hong kong game you were referring to was sleeping dogs right? its a wait and see or me also before I buy it. I guess i'll cop battlefield 1 instead.

Yea sleeping dogs.
    One could say it follow the typical hong kong action movie archtype where in the end nobody wins. IE: Flashpoint, Kill Zone.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game needed a bigger budget and better design. Nice to see another lead black character but 2K should have put up more funds. Overall I am still enjoying it and it actually has an interesting plot unlike all those other sandbox games.
    not_osirus_jenkinsThereal_baHafBaykedsapp08_2001