What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

1244245246247248250»

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 26,337
    edited October 2016
    @mrcrookedfaggot y'all fags r the 1s n here tryna get my attention bitch so stfu
    MrCrookedLetterTsotsi Cape Towninfamous114
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    As retarded as I know this nigga to be.

Ban him for what? Why not just put that nigga on ignore? Wouldn't that block yall from seeing the bullshit he post?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

These faggots n here off topic tryna get my attention need to b banned.......
    infamous114illedoutRickyRichMrCrookedLetterkingblaze84Trill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Town_God_
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Ban him for what? Why not just put that nigga on ignore? Wouldn't that block yall from seeing the bullshit he post?

Niggas shouldn't be banned for spam for like 7 years?

I get where yall coming from but isn't that also why they added the "ignore" option?

ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Soloman_The_Wise
    edited October 2016
    How is gay donkey posters n the reason & faggots wit women gayliases like @grandma backinwhite asking for anybody to b banned gtfoh
    Beta wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Niggas shouldn't be banned for spam for like 7 years?

U need to b banned for being a gay donkey poster n the reason faggot ya gay ass is the reason y this thread got off trak faggot nigga
    infamous114Trill Gate$Tsotsi Cape TownK_FisherRevolver Ocelot
    edited October 2016
    @grandma backinwhite u openly admitted u played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here that right there deserves a permanent ban u faggot tranny @grandma backinwhite ......I swear every since the ic became the donkey faggot niggas like u could play a woman @grandma backinwhite n the reason & get away wit it....but on the old ic when it wasn't cool to b a donkey poster ya faggot ass would've got ran off for that @grandma backinwhite gaylias faggot
    kingblaze84
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    @grandma backinwhite u openly admitted u played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here that right there deserves a permanent ban u faggot tranny @grandma backinwhite ......I swear every since the ic became the donkey faggot niggas like u could play a woman @grandma backinwhite n the reason & get away wit....but on the old ic when it wasn't cool to b a donkey poster ya faggot ass would've got ran off for that @grandma backinwhite gaylias faggot

Shut yo bitch ass up
    You been saying this same shit every other post
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    That means everybody on the site would have to ignore dude
    Cuz even when you ignore him you still have to deal with the people responding to him
    He's very disrespectful and can't debate without calling niggas bitches and faggots and donkeys and shit
    So any nigga that disagrees with him is gonna eventually end up trapped in a 10 page back n forth with his dumb ass
    We need to set up a meeting so everybody in the reason can get on 1 accord and site wide ignore this tardburger

You make a great point

@grandma backinwhite ya the faggot that played a woman n the reason. u can't ask 4 nobody to b banned cuz u need to b banned for ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias........I still can't believe it's that many faggot tranny loving bitches on here that let u get away wit that @grandma backinwhite gaylias but I'm not faggot
    gee757 wrote: »
    @grandma backinwhite ya the faggot that played a woman n the reason. u can't ask 4 nobody to b banned cuz u need to b banned for ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias........I still can't believe it's that many faggot tranny loving bitches on here that let u get away wit that @grandma backinwhite gaylias but I'm not faggot

How are you not letting me get away with it?
    How are you stopping anything?
    You're wasting time dedicating posts to me
    @grandma backinwhite that's y i keep @ing @grandma backinwhite to warn straight niggas on here that ya faggot ass is a tranny @grandma backinwhite ......like I keep repeating u better b happy this ain't the old ic when being a donkey poster wasn't the norm/cool cuz ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias having faggot ass would've got ran off
    Niggas knew who it was when the alias was made
    Nobody gon run me off of shit
    Not you, not some low life hacker nigga, not nobody, you bitch
    Keep male stalking me tho, dick in the booty ass boy
    Alias wasn't even made to get nobody attention
    It was to make fun of myself
    And I succeeded
    And you mad
    Cuz you a hoe
    Soloman_The_WiseTsotsi Cape Town
    @grandma backinwhite So that's how u joke faggot? Parade around the reason as a woman @grandma backinwhite typing like a woman? U gay niggas on here r some weirdos cuz there's nothing funny about a nigga playing a woman online @grandma backinwhite faggot
    kingblaze84Soloman_The_Wise
    Parade around?
    Nigga that was 1 thread
    You keep saying the same shit
    I wasn't in no nigga inbox tryna trick no nigga nudes outta him for an exposure or no shit like that
    Calm yo bitch ass down
    @grandma backinwhite stop lying faggot cuz anybody that clicks on ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias profile & look @ ya posts they will c ya @grandma backinwhite tranny ass posted n more then 1 thread u lying son of a bitch.......I swear I miss the old ic when being a donkey poster wasn't the norm/cool on here & faggots like u wit @grandma backinwhite gaylias n the reason would get ran off
    Trill Gate$
    22 posts
    You stupid bitch
    You bitching over 22 posts
    You miss the old ic?
    Get a life, hoe ass nigga
    I'll never get run off a fuckin website, cornball
    Smh@ this faggot @grandma backinwhite not seeing how gay that shit is & he's tryna justify that faggot shit talking about it was only 22 posts......no maaaaannnn u know the reason fell off when faggots can come n here wit a @grandma backinwhite gaylias & act like this shit is the donkey & then act like shit is all good & these gay niggas still c/s @grandma backinwhite after that this place is a joke...
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously lock thread. The shit been off topic for how long.
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

genocidecutterTsotsi Cape Town
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stew @sion @dwo can yall lock this shit already. This dummy derail the thread
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

KnowReasonForPeaceMrCrookedLetterTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Town
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,887 Regulator
    Thread should get FOF'ed...despite obese MMGee's attempts to ruin the thread.
    tumblr_nmqakvy3vd1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    K_FisherRickyRichMrCrookedLetter
This discussion has been closed.