What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trump Supporter In St. Louis Goes On A Racist Radio Rant Aimed At Waka Flocka…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 11 in For The Grown & Sexy

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/elderly-st-louis-radio-host-delivers-disgustingly-racist-rant-about-waka-flocka-news.28735.html?
Elderly St. Louis Radio Host Delivers Disgustingly Racist Rant About Waka Flocka

"Trump will probably do more for this black n*gger than Obama's ever done for the proud black community," said Bob Romanik, the "Grim Reaper of Radio," in a recent on-air rant about Waka Flocka.

Romanik is a notoriously racist and idiotic radio personality on KQQZ 1190 AM, a small station that is based in Belleville, IL and broadcasts to parts of the neighboring St. Louis area. He directed a racist diatribe at Waka Flocka in response to the rapper wiping his ass with a Donald Trump jersey at a concert in Georgia last month. Obviously offended at Waka's onstage behavior, Romanik referred to him as a "greasy black n*gger son of a bitch."

As noted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Romanik is a well-known spewer of hate speech in his community. In November, while engaged in an ultimately unsuccessful campaign for the Illinois state House, he referred to a political rival as a cross-dressing "f*ggot." He also happens to be a two-time convicted felon, according to an in-depth profile by the Riverfront Times.

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
texas409Young StefKing$osaJoshuaMoshua  R.D.CottonCitySlimChi SnowLefty_JokerzWyldatribecalledgabi1CK1SAjackson17nex gintexasdaking88

Replies

• R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always get a chuckle out of your tags.
    stringer bellYoung Stefmarc123atribecalledgabi
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racist people exist
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    marc123Ajackson17
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude talk cash shit.

Hmmm....Flocka clap at all dem niggas, but all he has is "really?" for this old cac?

I would question some of y'all rap hero's "gangsta", but I already know that shit is fraudulent from jump.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    texasdaking88bootcheese3000
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waka dont know that old cac will buss a cap in him rass?
    mohamedAjackson17nujerz84bootcheese3000Max.
  • Dazzling Dazzling Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    So disgusting and disrespectful
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I really wish we could get these rappers & gang members 2 start running up on these white supremacist

Or better

Get these rappers to promote positive shit and use their fame and wealth for workshops to better the black community

And make gang members not be gang members
    Gangs are a part of american history before rap/black culture existed. So was violence. Running up on a white supremacist for disrespecting you & your ppl is actually postive for your ppl
    Ajackson17
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing will come of this.....

Because ppl will say play it smart, you have too much to lose, don't waste it all on a low life, your freedom is more important, be cool, chess n checkers, blah blah blah.....
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he trying too hard
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things that make you go Uhmhum :/
    Now how tf this old white mf kno who tf waka flocka is?
    bootcheese3000
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish we could get these rappers & gang members 2 start running up on these white supremacist

Or better

Get these rappers to promote positive shit and use their fame and wealth for workshops to better the black community

Gangs are a part of american history before rap/black culture existed. So was violence. Running up on a white supremacist for disrespecting you & your ppl is actually postive for your ppl

So.

Gangs aint never been good for the black community
    (Really though?)

Or better

So.

Neither has poverty, poor schools & lack of job opportunity. Yet its up 2 a rapper to magically change the community by promoting positivity? Will that make the schools better too?

Or better

So.

Neither has poverty, poor schools & lack of job opportunity. Yet its up 2 a rapper to magically change the community by promoting positivity? Will that make the schools better too?

Naw faggot

You brought up rappers and gang members.
    (Really though?)
    bootcheese3000
    edited February 14

Or better

So.

Naw faggot

You brought up rappers and gang members.
    I suggested these gangs start running up on white supremacist. YOU was on some "how bout we stop all gang activity first" on that what about black on black crime shit, you tap dancing porch monkey coon nigga. Clearly this subject aint you fam
    bootcheese3000
    Always the bitch niggas saying what some other niggas should be doing. Bitch nigga
    (Really though?)
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys guys why all the name calling?
    We supposed to be brothas

King$osaLcnsdbyROYALTYyellowtapesporttexasdaking88Max.Magicjohnsonbootcheese3000
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He would beone dead nigger
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Yeah, I heard that idiot. Disgrace to white America, I heard him. That's what we call white crackers in the hood," the "Hard in the Paint" rapper said. "A white cracker is a disrespectful racist b@stard. His show need to get shut the f*ck down. If his show don't get shut down that'll let you know how far racism go in America. That anybody can get on the radio and say, 'F*cking black n*gger.' That's not how you make America great again, for a Trump supporter.

"Sh*t, I'ma go up to his show. I'ma find out how much he gonna get on me when I touch back in the states," Waka continued. "I'ma show him what threats is like. That's like a terroristic threat right? Telling somebody you gon' kill 'em? I'ma show you how we handle sh*t. I'm not gonna call the cops. I'ma go to his show and see if I can get a personal interview. Let me see if he talk that rah rah sh*t when I pull up."

I really hope this happens. Don't go calling the police before hand to keep Waka away either.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Yeah, I heard that idiot. Disgrace to white America, I heard him. That's what we call white crackers in the hood," the "Hard in the Paint" rapper said. "A white cracker is a disrespectful racist b@stard. His show need to get shut the f*ck down. If his show don't get shut down that'll let you know how far racism go in America. That anybody can get on the radio and say, 'F*cking black n*gger.' That's not how you make America great again, for a Trump supporter.

"Sh*t, I'ma go up to his show. I'ma find out how much he gonna get on me when I touch back in the states," Waka continued. "I'ma show him what threats is like. That's like a terroristic threat right? Telling somebody you gon' kill 'em? I'ma show you how we handle sh*t. I'm not gonna call the cops. I'ma go to his show and see if I can get a personal interview. Let me see if he talk that rah rah sh*t when I pull up."

I really hope this happens. Don't go calling the police before hand to keep Waka away either.

Bruh u know how this works... Waka take his black ass to that peckawood show they gonna arrest him like Charles Oakley.
    texasdaking88bootcheese3000