What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Kalief Browder Story: SPIKE TV Docu-Series Premiers Tonight at 10

Replies

• thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I can't watch this right now...I'll get too damn angry.
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I aint watching this.. I rather keep my spirits up.. I read the article in the New Yorker. And I watched his interview with Marc Lamont Hill.. I heard when he committed suicide.. I aint trying to go there emotionally.. Dude is from my city,.. From my borough.. It's too much..

U from the Bronx? I was born there and lived on the concourse before moving to bama

Yes sir Born and Raised.. Went to high school on the concourse....
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if anyone finds part 1 online, can you post?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint watching this.. I rather keep my spirits up.. I read the article in the New Yorker. And I watched his interview with Marc Lamont Hill.. I heard when he committed suicide.. I aint trying to go there emotionally.. Dude is from my city,.. From my borough.. It's too much..

U from the Bronx? I was born there and lived on the concourse before moving to bama

That's whassup. My grandma stay close to white plains rd on Barnes ave
    EmM HoLLa.
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

just watched it, thanks.
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

You went to Hayes?!

EmM HoLLa.
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

You went to Hayes?!

Yes sir! Lmfao...
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
    IceBergTaylor
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting to watch this. DVR all episodes so I can watch it all at once and fast forward through the commercials.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

deadeye
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So fucked up. And they wonder why folks dont give a fuck about the law. Smh. RIP young brother
    texas409deadeyeCain
    They fucked him him with the guilty plea earlier for the truck shit. 17 with 5 Years probation then u get profiled and denied bail and stuck at rikers for some racial profiling fuck shit. All cuz u poor and black and have to take pleas cuz u cant afford a real lawyer
    sapp08_2001JusDre313
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

Home of them bad spanish broads
    aneed123

Home of them bad spanish broads

Puerto Rican heaven lol
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just let 30 inmates jump him SMH. He had heart tho. He slept that one dude and stole one homie who spit on him. That one dude he wanted the one on one with a bitch ...
    JonnyRoccIT
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    last week I was locked up for 4 days for being falsely accused of probation violation. My probation office wasnt documenting me completing any of my probation duties (community service, classes, fees I paid) so they issued a warrant for my arrest. I sat in that dirty ass jail sleeping on cold ass concrete floors eating nasty ass sandwiches and all that. The judge was gonna give me 6 months in jail for violating but by the grace of God my probation officer came down to the court to vouch for me at the last moment and he let me go. Crazy thing is my last day of probation was supposed to be 3/8/2017 (today) and I would have been done so they locked me up a week before I was done for nothing smh. That shit fucked with my head for real I can only imagine what this young man went through. Brothers and sisters I'm here to tell yall this justice system is designed to take us under either by our freedom or our finances. Im just grateful nothing happened to me while I sat in there

Sorry to hear bout that shit. Did they extend your probation or are u done?
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    last week I was locked up for 4 days for being falsely accused of probation violation. My probation office wasnt documenting me completing any of my probation duties (community service, classes, fees I paid) so they issued a warrant for my arrest. I sat in that dirty ass jail sleeping on cold ass concrete floors eating nasty ass sandwiches and all that. The judge was gonna give me 6 months in jail for violating but by the grace of God my probation officer came down to the court to vouch for me at the last moment and he let me go. Crazy thing is my last day of probation was supposed to be 3/8/2017 (today) and I would have been done so they locked me up a week before I was done for nothing smh. That shit fucked with my head for real I can only imagine what this young man went through. Brothers and sisters I'm here to tell yall this justice system is designed to take us under either by our freedom or our finances. Im just grateful nothing happened to me while I sat in there

Sorry to hear bout that shit. Did they extend your probation or are u done?

When my officer vouched for me he threw out all the charges and let me out that night.. Crazy how all of us are perceived as criminals off the bat
    sapp08_2001CainJonnyRoccIT
    Anyone got a link?
    JusDre313
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw part 2 last night.

Dude had a target on his back the minute he decided he didn't want any parts of "The Program."

With as many times as he'd been jumped, he was probably better off in solitary because he might've gotten seriously hurt or even killed if he stayed in gen pop for 800 days.

Then again, it's the Department of Corrections fault for allowing those conditions to exist in the first place.

And not one white person in there either.

Shit like this shouldn't be happening in 2017.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    playmaker88sapp08_2001
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got a link?

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Anyone got a link?

It comes on BET every Wednesday night at 11pm.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    ineedpussyfuc_i_look_likeBreezy_Kilroy
    deadeye wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Anyone got a link?

It comes on BET every Wednesday night at 11pm.

What that has to do with getting a link?
    ineedpussy