What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's a date idea that absolutely sucks?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
Somehow, I'm getting roped into seeing beauty and the beast. I need some date ideas that she will loath so she doesn't make me do anything lame again.

So far my best idea is snake farm.

Ladies of the ic, what are some shitty date ideas?
The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
MsSouthernillestni99ainneStewCashmoneyDux

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Unless yall have kids together, Imma need you to reclaim your testicles.

So you're saying I should put my foot down and tell her to eat a dick even though she does all the shit I want to do?

Sounds like grade A bf material.
    silverfoxx
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Unless yall have kids together, Imma need you to reclaim your testicles.

So you're saying I should put my foot down and tell her to eat a dick even though she does all the shit I want to do?

So if she's doing all that you want to do, why are you asking for ideas to punish her for asking you to do something she wants to do?

• banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you going to this length here to do petty dates just leave her. In a relationship you gone do some ish that you don't want to do and vice versa.
    manofmorehouseStew
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,014 Regulator
    What's wrong with Beauty and the Beast?

Not ideal movie choice for you but maybe did you ever consider she does things you only like to make you happy ???

Compromise .... your in a relationship with her. Just go suck it up and quit trying to think of was to punish her
    UTDefense.jpg
    silverfoxx
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do romance films. Also, Emma Watson sucks.

I don't think i should lose my right to say no to things I loath just because I love her.
    BiblicalAtheist
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,014 Regulator
    It's a movie

And it will make her happy lol

Honestly I would never ask my man cause he would say no and it wouldn't be up for discussion ... but there are things he doesn't like to do but he does it cause he loves me ❤
    UTDefense.jpg
    silverfoxx
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stay strong homie
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    MallyGStewLUClENCashmoneyDux
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga...just sleep through the movie and let her enjoy it. If she real she'll make it up to w/o you having to ask.

Exactly what I was gonna say!
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    romance films are goat and Emma Watson is goat. threadstarter is a faggot.
    trust no one, just my sig
    MsSouthern
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,126 Regulator
    just go whats 2-3 hours really?

afterwards shorty gonna be most likely down for whatever u want to do
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,872 Regulator
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how to help ya here and you know how I feel about acting on pettiness, especially against "someone you love". No fuckin way I'd stay in that kind of relationship with that mentality, then again I wouldn't stand for being guilt tripped either so have fun with... all that.
    MsSouthern