What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Ink Crew

Replies

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them niggas was foul for talking about Dutchess while Ceaser's new chick was there.

How many times does Ted have to fuck up before he's dropped in the rankings of the Black Ink hierarchy
      Colin$mackabi$honetoughmiracle
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them niggas was foul for talking about Dutchess while Ceaser's new chick was there.

How many times does Ted have to fuck up before he's dropped in the rankings of the Black Ink hierarchy

idk i think someone said ted's drug money is what funded Black Ink
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

*Shaq voice* "Snitches get stitches"
    sapp08_2001
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

*Shaq voice* "Snitches get stitches"

Ted said it himself he got locked up for moving work
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

•   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    Sky will get this work.

I couldnt be cease doing Cherokee d ass tat the whole time and not try to smash
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    texas409
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Even tho i think Tatu Baby ass is fake, it sure didn't look like it in that bikini, she was lookin right.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,796 Regulator
    shit fake but looks good cant front
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,796 Regulator
    oh shit really a fuck up son got his new hoe prego
    sapp08_2001onetoughmiracle
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh shit really a fuck up son got his new hoe prego

That nigga gets every chick who claims as his woman prego. Not surprised by that shit at all.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

sTaY_TrUe
    They need to show more of Melody's friend.
      Colin$mackabi$honetoughmiracle
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    Glad cease stuck with his guns and not take dutchess back she was acting real selfish and dumb
    Glad cease stuck with his guns and not take dutchess back she was acting real selfish and dumb

Nigga plz they been broke up that scene looked like some fake for TV shit to confirm their breakup for the TV audience

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga plz they been broke up that scene looked like some fake for TV shit to confirm their breakup for the TV audience

Duh nigga this show ain't live I'm just saying glad he didn't go back to his sucka shit like he did before cease fucking with karly redd now
    PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2
    It look like Ted might eventually try to smash Bae huggin up on her and shit but maybe i'm just reading too much into it. lol
    sapp08_2001CJ
    Korean bae got some nice legs

Ass too.
    sapp08_2001sTaY_TrUeonetoughmiracleCJ
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He need to drop ERRYBODY at 113th on a Business level...these niggas are fucking Children brah.
    Couldn't none of them niggas even be allowed in my shop anymore.

Hope Sky stays Gone, that bitch is fucking Retarded and acts like shes 14
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    texas409sapp08_2001PILL_COSBYonetoughmiracle