What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Celebrity Divorce sweepstakes 2017

Replies

• HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    You're missing the point

Old saying..somewhere in this world there is a bad bitch...and in that same world is a nigga tired of fucking her

Preach. Chuuch. Tabernacle.
    SionEmM HoLLa.MallyG
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO niggas gossiping now, this the shit they talk about in beauty shops

asfsfodo044u.gif

nh
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    silverfoxx
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're missing the point

Old saying..somewhere in this world there is a bad bitch...and in that same world is a nigga tired of fucking her

And somewhere you going be paying child support
    jetlifebihYoung Stefmiamivice305
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    supposedly Melo got a stripper pregnant so he has a thing for smuts

Dayum if this is true holy shit even Melo fell for the oldest game in the book. And he went raw ???? Maaaaaaaannnnnnn strippers are looking for a come up ain't no way she aborting the mission. It's a dirty game, now all of Melo's teammates gonna be all up in her phone tryna smash. He played himself.

May not be true at all tho man.... Let's wait for the truth to come out...
    its whatever lol

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,417 Regulator
    Dayum Welp he bought to get his pockets raided from both Lala and the side chick.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    jetlifebihThereal_baYoung Stef
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,417 Regulator
    Lala is gonna come for everything got dayum
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    jetlifebihdeadeyesobek
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,697 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »

goat damn!!!!!!!
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    man maybe phil was tryin to do melo a favor and get him the fuk outta nyc lol saw on ig scottie wife still hanging out with kim k and the family he better get ready for round 2 lol
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her spirit whipin da foreign

#bars

LMAO
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your an athlete or any any type of star..and you gonna cheat, why the fuck are you gonna be stupid enough to not only not wear a rubber but also bust inside the bitch????? I mean goddamn are you that fuckin horny that all logic and common sense just go out the window??? For a nut??? I mean yea this happens all the time but jesus christ shit boggles my damn mind you cant be that fucking stupid in a postion like that
    deadeyeValentinez A. Kaiser
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody is a victim here.

these dudes know they fukkin all these chicks.

the wives know they fukkin other chicks.

but they don't care cuz once they get the ring and baby they turn a blind eye to it.

they stash, create fake foundations they donate to, ànd then bounce.

then rinse repeat.
    this chicks share stories about how to trap niggas.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

So ILLMallyG313 wayz
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum Welp he bought to get his pockets raided from both Lala and the side chick.

Agreed, he's about to get financially raped.