What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Boxing Thread

1264326442646264826492927

Replies

  • perspective@100perspective@100 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    I see dead people. Where the fuck this nigga @perspective@100 come from? Lol

    Been a long time niggaaaaz!
    hkjfg%20-%20Copy.gif

    hkntd%20-%20Copy.gif

    hknox%20-%20Copy.gif

    hlsga%20-%20Copy.gif
    Mastery
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it aint gonna be a pretty ending for this dude.

    This nigga always into something man. Smh
    nlelbo.jpg
    MuhannadKLICHE
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck bum ass Broner. Don't know how he's still relevant
    sTaY_TrUe
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.fighthype.com/news/article28775.html

    @aneed123

    Jeff Mayweather has Lomachenko as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport. Thoughts? Lol
    nlelbo.jpg
    playmaker88Muhannad
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    http://www.fighthype.com/news/article28775.html

    @aneed123

    Jeff Mayweather has Lomachenko as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport. Thoughts? Lol

    His opinion I disagree tho.
    Mastery7figzMuhannad
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broner need to move out of Cincy...
    KLICHE
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Broner need to move out of Cincy...

    IMO that ain't going to solve his issues.

    The way Broner is right now no matter where he at some shit is going to happen.

    Nigga need to change himself
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg














    MasteryOmegaConflictplaymaker88#1hiphopjunki3
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Broner need to move out of Cincy...

    IMO that ain't going to solve his issues.

    The way Broner is right now no matter where he at some shit is going to happen.

    Nigga need to change himself
    You sound slightly racist my nigga
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Rum Middleton
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ward need to stop cryin' and give that man his rematch already.

    I agree with the bold but this is same shit Floyd used to when in every interview that nigga was talking about how he never gets credit for shit. No difference to me.

    We not talking about not getting credit. We talkong abaout him stalling on the rematch, as the first fight was super close.

    The difference between him and Floyd... Both of Floyd's closest fights, (Castillo, Maidana) he rematched them immediately. This dude Ward is dragging his feet like a got damn anchor.
    We don't know how the negotiations go. We don't know SOG's situation with Roc nation. What we do know is SOG is the A-side. Kathy needs to respect that. I huess it has to make sense to SOG, before we get that rematch.
    I do know SOG ain't ducking nobody. His (flawless) record proves that. He's p4p #1 at the moment.

    Nah bruh. He CLEARLY stalling on the rematch, and through the media, at that.
    I don't know how the negotiations are going and neither does anyone in this thread. It took like 7 years years to make #Maypac, so what are we really talking about?

    Let's stick to the fatcs and leave emotion out of this (bear with me). What we do know is that Dre is the A-side and it has to make sense to him. How we as fans feel is not important. That's the business aspect of this game. These prize fighters are litterally putting their lives on the lines to entertain us and provide for their families.
    As a fan, I wanna see that rematch as much as anyone, but I understand the business aspect of this game. I think Dre is thinking about his future. I've heard him say he might retire which is a choice we all have to respect. I hope that he'll fight Kovalev this year, but we gonna have to wait and see and respect w/e choice the A-side in this makes. The game is the game.

    You say leave emotion out of it, then sprinkle it throughout. He is only the A side because he barely won. Facts. His skill set? A side. His drawing power? I wouldn't quite call that A side.
    I stated straight facts, my dude. SOG's the A-side because he won UD. He holds the belt. That's why Superman is calling him out instead of Krusher. Whether you felt he 'barely' won, is your opinion and irrelevant. I share your opinion on the fight FYI because I too felt it could go either way.
    The fact remains Dre holds the title which makes him the A-side. In their first match his purse was bigger as well if I'm not mistaken BTW. Dre's the A-side and we'll get a date for the rematch when it makes sense to him. He the A-side and he should that negotiation position. How we as fans feel is irrelevant.
    lol Everything I said came through. I know WTF I'm talking about, while these casual fans are typing dumb fan talk. Dumb fan talk gets checked everytime. I'm not even gonna be petty about it though.

    I think SOG will beat Kovalev even more convincingly. You see how Kovalev's been complaining about the UD L he took and acting emotional. When he face to face with SOG, all that tough talk stops though. It's been almost 6 months and this guy is still making excuses and whining. Now he's saying he "overtrained" for the first fight to explain away while he faded in the second half of the fight. I thought you won? Why are you making all these excuses if you won the fight?
    SOG might not just beat him but stop him this time around, if Kovalev's fighting mad and emo. Can't get into this fight against a p4p future HOF-er mad and emotional and Kovalev knows that. On Kovalev's part I really hope all this is just an act. I also hope he listens to John David this time around.
    internationalMastery
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berto said he learned alot from his previous loss hopefully he brings this to this upcoming bout. Porter is wild and unorthodox fighter but he will get his ass beat. If Berto underestimate porter he will lose I got Berto UD
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Arya Tsaddiq
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

    eitedl.jpg

    156s7y0.jpg

    2zojh39.jpg

    “Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ward need to stop cryin' and give that man his rematch already.

    I agree with the bold but this is same shit Floyd used to when in every interview that nigga was talking about how he never gets credit for shit. No difference to me.

    We not talking about not getting credit. We talkong abaout him stalling on the rematch, as the first fight was super close.

    The difference between him and Floyd... Both of Floyd's closest fights, (Castillo, Maidana) he rematched them immediately. This dude Ward is dragging his feet like a got damn anchor.
    We don't know how the negotiations go. We don't know SOG's situation with Roc nation. What we do know is SOG is the A-side. Kathy needs to respect that. I huess it has to make sense to SOG, before we get that rematch.
    I do know SOG ain't ducking nobody. His (flawless) record proves that. He's p4p #1 at the moment.

    Nah bruh. He CLEARLY stalling on the rematch, and through the media, at that.
    I don't know how the negotiations are going and neither does anyone in this thread. It took like 7 years years to make #Maypac, so what are we really talking about?

    Let's stick to the fatcs and leave emotion out of this (bear with me). What we do know is that Dre is the A-side and it has to make sense to him. How we as fans feel is not important. That's the business aspect of this game. These prize fighters are litterally putting their lives on the lines to entertain us and provide for their families.
    As a fan, I wanna see that rematch as much as anyone, but I understand the business aspect of this game. I think Dre is thinking about his future. I've heard him say he might retire which is a choice we all have to respect. I hope that he'll fight Kovalev this year, but we gonna have to wait and see and respect w/e choice the A-side in this makes. The game is the game.

    You say leave emotion out of it, then sprinkle it throughout. He is only the A side because he barely won. Facts. His skill set? A side. His drawing power? I wouldn't quite call that A side.
    I stated straight facts, my dude. SOG's the A-side because he won UD. He holds the belt. That's why Superman is calling him out instead of Krusher. Whether you felt he 'barely' won, is your opinion and irrelevant. I share your opinion on the fight FYI because I too felt it could go either way.
    The fact remains Dre holds the title which makes him the A-side. In their first match his purse was bigger as well if I'm not mistaken BTW. Dre's the A-side and we'll get a date for the rematch when it makes sense to him. He the A-side and he should that negotiation position. How we as fans feel is irrelevant.
    lol Everything I said came through. I know WTF I'm talking about, while these casual fans are typing dumb fan talk. Dumb fan talk gets checked everytime. I'm not even gonna be petty about it though.

    I think SOG will beat Kovalev even more convincingly. You see how Kovalev's been complaining about the UD L he took and acting emotional. When he face to face with SOG, all that tough talk stops though. It's been almost 6 months and this guy is still making excuses and whining. Now he's saying he "overtrained" for the first fight to explain away while he faded in the second half of the fight. I thought you won? Why are you making all these excuses if you won the fight?
    SOG might not just beat him but stop him this time around, if Kovalev's fighting mad and emo. Can't get into this fight against a p4p future HOF-er mad and emotional and Kovalev knows that. On Kovalev's part I really hope all this is just an act. I also hope he listens to John David this time around.

    Why this nigga acting like he saying something that's not been said before? Lmao! Obviously you've no clue who you're talking to my nigga haha. I don't get "checked" when it comes to boxing, believe that. Everyone has an opinion, and just because you feel Ward is the A-side don't make it fact. This is a lot of tough talk on behalf of someone who barely squeaked by. And just as an FYI, I made plenty of $$$ on Ward's W. See unlike you niggas, I can call a fight like I see it, not the way I want to see it because I'm rooting for a certain guy. Clown.
    nlelbo.jpg
    R.D.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ward need to stop cryin' and give that man his rematch already.

    I agree with the bold but this is same shit Floyd used to when in every interview that nigga was talking about how he never gets credit for shit. No difference to me.

    We not talking about not getting credit. We talkong abaout him stalling on the rematch, as the first fight was super close.

    The difference between him and Floyd... Both of Floyd's closest fights, (Castillo, Maidana) he rematched them immediately. This dude Ward is dragging his feet like a got damn anchor.
    We don't know how the negotiations go. We don't know SOG's situation with Roc nation. What we do know is SOG is the A-side. Kathy needs to respect that. I huess it has to make sense to SOG, before we get that rematch.
    I do know SOG ain't ducking nobody. His (flawless) record proves that. He's p4p #1 at the moment.

    Nah bruh. He CLEARLY stalling on the rematch, and through the media, at that.
    I don't know how the negotiations are going and neither does anyone in this thread. It took like 7 years years to make #Maypac, so what are we really talking about?

    Let's stick to the fatcs and leave emotion out of this (bear with me). What we do know is that Dre is the A-side and it has to make sense to him. How we as fans feel is not important. That's the business aspect of this game. These prize fighters are litterally putting their lives on the lines to entertain us and provide for their families.
    As a fan, I wanna see that rematch as much as anyone, but I understand the business aspect of this game. I think Dre is thinking about his future. I've heard him say he might retire which is a choice we all have to respect. I hope that he'll fight Kovalev this year, but we gonna have to wait and see and respect w/e choice the A-side in this makes. The game is the game.

    You say leave emotion out of it, then sprinkle it throughout. He is only the A side because he barely won. Facts. His skill set? A side. His drawing power? I wouldn't quite call that A side.
    I stated straight facts, my dude. SOG's the A-side because he won UD. He holds the belt. That's why Superman is calling him out instead of Krusher. Whether you felt he 'barely' won, is your opinion and irrelevant. I share your opinion on the fight FYI because I too felt it could go either way.
    The fact remains Dre holds the title which makes him the A-side. In their first match his purse was bigger as well if I'm not mistaken BTW. Dre's the A-side and we'll get a date for the rematch when it makes sense to him. He the A-side and he should that negotiation position. How we as fans feel is irrelevant.
    lol Everything I said came through. I know WTF I'm talking about, while these casual fans are typing dumb fan talk. Dumb fan talk gets checked everytime. I'm not even gonna be petty about it though.

    I think SOG will beat Kovalev even more convincingly. You see how Kovalev's been complaining about the UD L he took and acting emotional. When he face to face with SOG, all that tough talk stops though. It's been almost 6 months and this guy is still making excuses and whining. Now he's saying he "overtrained" for the first fight to explain away while he faded in the second half of the fight. I thought you won? Why are you making all these excuses if you won the fight?
    SOG might not just beat him but stop him this time around, if Kovalev's fighting mad and emo. Can't get into this fight against a p4p future HOF-er mad and emotional and Kovalev knows that. On Kovalev's part I really hope all this is just an act. I also hope he listens to John David this time around.

    Why this nigga acting like he saying something that's not been said before? Lmao! Obviously you've no clue who you're talking to my nigga haha. I don't get "checked" when it comes to boxing, believe that. Everyone has an opinion, and just because you feel Ward is the A-side don't make it fact. This is a lot of tough talk on behalf of someone who barely squeaked by. And just as an FYI, I made plenty of $$$ on Ward's W. See unlike you niggas, I can call a fight like I see it, not the way I want to see it because I'm rooting for a certain guy. Clown.

    This ^


    Therefore your 52 Handblocks was useless...
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    wasnt yall niggas giving me shit for coming down hard on him years ago?

    ah...now yall see why?

    nigga got GOAT potential but cant leave thm streets alone
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    playmaker88OmegaConflict
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Arrest video






    This some shameful shit
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    MasteryMR.CJ
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    wasnt yall niggas giving me shit for coming down hard on him years ago?

    ah...now yall see why?

    nigga got GOAT potential but cant leave thm streets alone

    The same go for terrance crawford.... they both need to relocate cities as well as ditch the niggas they deal wit
    KoltrainBeefer77
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any1 got a link or acestream to Porter Berto?? Much appreciated!
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

    tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    internationalOmegaConflictElzo69Renaissance
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the cave man fightin tonite.
    OmegaConflictaneed123
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    the cave man men fightin tonite.

    eh. I'm not fan of Berto but at least he lets his hands go.
Sign In or Register to comment.