What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might jump back into this now.. been waiting for this
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally got tried of that new shit they doing
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,108 Regulator
    Battlefield 1 had these fools SHOOK
    #Mikeyismod2017
    The RecipeBreezy_Kilroy
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh, so what's next?

Call of duty really looking flabby and sick with ideas.

I predict the next will be Call of Duty:
    onetoughmiracleCashmoneyDuxsapp08_2001Ajackson17
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call Of Duty: Civil War
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COD: WWII Leak Blowout – Normandy Setting, Co-Op Standalone Story, Private Beta for PreOrd

Today there are some juicy leaks about the upcoming game made by Sledgehammer (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare) such as its setting, the availability of a cooperative standalone story mode and the fact that pre-orders will grant access to a private beta for Call of Duty: WWII. Here’s an overview of the game’s features from a retailer’s promotional material.

wwii_leak.jpg

Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII–a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.

The Definitive World War II Campaign
    Call of Duty: WWII tells the story of an unbreakable brotherhood of common men fighting to preserve freedom in a world on the brink of tyranny. Players enlist in a gritty intense journey through the battlegrounds of war. The campaign features bold, lifelike visuals with the kind of blockbuster cinematic authenticity that only Call of Duty can deliver.

Boots on the Ground Multiplayer
    Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer engages players grounded, fast-paced combat across many of World War II’s most iconic locations. Players will also enjoy exciting new ways to interact and socialize with their friends and the Call of Duty community.

High-Octane Co-Operative
    Call of Duty: WWII’s co-operative mode unleashes a new and original story. Play with your friends in this next-level standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments.

http://wccftech.com/cod-wwii-leak-blowout-normandy-coop-beta/
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    VIBEKnowReasonForPeaceSuperManuel
    I don't think I ever ever completed a campaign, MP is where it's at.. all I need is footage, then I'll make my decision
    CashmoneyDuxT-RelL3NU
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long before COD has a battle royale mode?

CashmoneyDux
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26
    Ill pass. Aint played a call of duty game since black ops 3. Id rather play battlefield
    Ajackson17
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll most likely have P4 by the time it's released.

First day cop!
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely getting this. Looks better than battlefield 1 if thats actual in game footage.
    photo.jpg
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27
    Definitely getting this. Looks better than battlefield 1 if thats actual in game footage.

Dont fall for the ole in game footage hype lmfao, it looks so similar to BF1 it could be a DLC to me though.

0gyd96sfvqj6.jpg
    Ajackson17
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Battlefield is WWI themed, so Treyarchs next COD will be WWI or II era. So yall Cod niggas thank DICE for boots on the ground coming back.

*Coughs*
    CashmoneyDux
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Saving Private Ryan: The Game.
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck it, ima say it here

Titanfall 2 is where its at

leave COD alone
    The Recipe
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titan fall 2 boring got boring fast as fuck cuz
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    nex gin
    I gotta cop, it's time to get beast mode back on the ground where it was at.. sure I'll prob get burnt out quick, but my life now is in little bits of quick gaming anyway.. so a quick few games of cod and I'm off.. simple game shit
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Titan fall 2 boring got boring fast as fuck cuz

the lies you tell
    sapp08_2001
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played cod since cod3 the wwII games are the best ones. they have D-day that shit brings back memories of medal of honor allied assault. time to storm the beach!
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Dont fall for the ole in game footage hype lmfao, it looks so similar to BF1 it could be a DLC to me though.

0gyd96sfvqj6.jpg

you do know battlefield and cod are from two different publishers right?
    The Recipe