What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If you had to choose one, would You For $10,000?

SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 3 in From the Cheap Seats
Play a full game at QB for the 49ers, with a 80% passing game plan?

Return 5 punts for Browns against the Ravens, no fair catches?

Complete and Catch 10 passes over the middle against the Seahawks, if with every drop you start back at zero?

Take a charge from Lebron with a running start from mid court?

Have to prevent Shaq in his prime from scoring 8 points, with every score taking you back to zero

Hit a Homerun against Randy Johnson

Hit a Homerun against Greg Maddox

Tackle Marshawn Lynch solo 5 times, with every escape taking you back to zero?
k8fddzob3ovs.gif
illedoutd.greenjoeyfkncrakk

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll return the punts and as soon as I get the ball I'll curl up in fetal position
    achewon87Will Munny
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the charge
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..so y'all gone go for the easy money?
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    numbaz...80's baby
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try my hand at qb
    CashmoneyDuxilledoutSerious Juice MayneAggieLean.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return 5 punts, easily. Just catch the rock and run out of bounds before you get smashed.
    achewon87Already Home_17Smokey Tha Banditilledout
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If kirk hinrich can take a charge from bron then so can i
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    numbaz...80's babymooney
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 catches over the middle... I ain't scared of a hit and I'm a big ass dude... That shit don't scare me
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    10 Gs sounds like a rip off. These dudes get paid millions to do this. I should at least get a 100 grand.

But sticking on topic, Im returning punts for the Browns. Im running my ass horizontally out of bounds. I could take it to the damn half yard line 5 times and Cleveland's ass would still find a way to get shut out. I'll take my check and a ticket to get the fuck outta that city.

No beef @King_MOEbra
    gman82illedoutCashmoneyDux
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    They call charges on lebron like 1 out of 5 times good luck..ill do the hr challenge.. you arent taking a beating doing those

Oh never mind ill catch those passes this aint the 90's
    SolemnSauce
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Complete and Catch 10 passes over the middle against the Seahawks, if with every drop you start back at zero?

Have to prevent Shaq in his prime from scoring 8 points, with every score taking you back to zero

Am I tripping or does this not make sense?
    How can shaq get to 8 if everytime he scores it resets to 0?

8 shot attempts in a row that result in no score, with ever score resetting the attempts back at 0 for you
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    So I shoulda said stop 8 attempts in a row
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Beta wrote: »

Am I tripping or does this not make sense?
    How can shaq get to 8 if everytime he scores it resets to 0?

8 shot attempts in a row that result in no score, with ever score resetting the attempts back at 0 for you

Hack a Shaq?
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way Lebron flop he might ricochet off me anyway.

Take the charge
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    numbaz...80's babySmokey Tha Bandit
    It's kinda a thinking mans game..cause there aren't any stipulations other than what's noted. Like some say they will catch the punt and ball up.

All it says is stop shaq from scoring on 8 attempts. Doesn't say where he has to be on the floor. You can dictate that.

Play QB on the 49ers doesn't say u have to complete the pass, just says they have to be passing plays

Doesn't say Randy Johnson has to throw 96 mile an hour fast balls

Kinda shows how you think
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    damnkpSerious Juice Mayne
    Mane, fuck all that. Take the charge one time. You tough right? One time...
    CashmoneyDuxSmokey Tha Bandit
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 catches over the middle... I ain't scared of a hit and I'm a big ass dude... That shit don't scare me

This is the only one I looked at and got scared at lol...you are a braver than me sir lol
    CashmoneyDux