What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Baller Brand Didn’t Sell Nearly As Many Lonzo Ball Shoes As Initially Reported

Replies

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall dad bomani jones jumpn to cacs side...another coon exposed fake

Been knowing he was a studio gangasta

Foh ... lavar ball and his clown ass WWF interviews will not be the measurment for Bomani's blackness

I said been knowing... Meaning prior to this.. All good tho

Where have u seen a fault in bomani over the years? Dudes pretty solid imo... Lavar ball aint Kaepernick or someone righteous like that, he's very hateable..

What yall are calling hateable (is that a word?) if, he was of a different race he would be called a salesman. They tried to do the same to Richard Williams. Shit didn't work though, he's girls went on to be GOAT.

Nah if he was white and acted the same he'd still get shit on

Do you have an example of said white parent being similar to Lavar Ball who got shitted on?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭

Foh ... lavar ball and his clown ass WWF interviews will not be the measurment for Bomani's blackness

Where have u seen a fault in bomani over the years? Dudes pretty solid imo... Lavar ball aint Kaepernick or someone righteous like that, he's very hateable..

What yall are calling hateable (is that a word?) if, he was of a different race he would be called a salesman. They tried to do the same to Richard Williams. Shit didn't work though, he's girls went on to be GOAT.

Come on tho... dude's a jackass. I love how he rides for lonzo but i hate the untruths and falsehoods he spews. "Lonzo is better than Curry" "I could beat jordan/barkley 1 on 1" and other bullshit like that. That kind of nonsense loses credibility. He sounds like the president sometimes

You're taking what he says to literal. He's selling a product my g. The president is a salesman that's why he sounds like him. Before drump became president maffuccas was riding his sack for his business acumen.

Stupid muthafuckas were. Trump has always been a shitty businessman.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    CashmoneyDux
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on tho... dude's a jackass. I love how he rides for lonzo but i hate the untruths and falsehoods he spews. "Lonzo is better than Curry" "I could beat jordan/barkley 1 on 1" and other bullshit like that. That kind of nonsense loses credibility. He sounds like the president sometimes

You're taking what he says to literal. He's selling a product my g. The president is a salesman that's why he sounds like him. Before drump became president maffuccas was riding his sack for his business acumen.

He is killing his brand with his antics.
    (Really though?)
    JusDre313
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Nah if he was white and acted the same he'd still get shit on

Do you have an example of said white parent being similar to Lavar Ball who got shitted on?

Nope because no white parents or parents period at the moment are doing the same shit, this is a time where if you go beyond saying the basic pc shit(in the sports and entertaintment business) and really speak your mind you get critized for it 9/10 and if you come across as arrogent its even worse, ronda rousey, mcgregor, mayweather all come to mind, so dont act like if you got a cac doin this shit instead of a nigga itll be all good and erbody will love him, hell be hated just as much
    VulcanRaven
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I salute any black man or woman that is practicing independence & starting their own brand. I'm glad he sonned that co-host because she deserved it.
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    VulcanRavenfreshb651
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fat n-gga gonna get DOTD tomorrow...

I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young nigga gotta ball out and the brand will be fine.....
    bless the childSo ILLPiffyHaze
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all ain't big ballers so lavar rubs y'all the wrong way

230iwgqhdiku.gif
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Don't usually agree wit CTG, and his message on that white chick should be directed at himself too with the whole birdman thing. Also, ion like how he played Desiigner to be some black dumb nigga from the hood. I thought how he carried himself in that interview was beyond satire and was mad insulting.

That being said, the way he saw that shit wit the white chick and Lavar was the exact way I saw it when I saw the clip. She was trying to demonize him both before the interview and during the interview.

And Whitlock is a legit coon, I take him the way I take Fox News. Shits just characters playing roles for money. Nothing about that nigga is legit.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its difficult for white people to handle... This is my area of expertise... I got this guys - Shitlock
    MarcusGarveyLos216CashmoneyDux
    Even Colin was looking at him like "Damn nigga cut the crap".
    soul rattler
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Colin was looking at him like "Damn nigga cut the crap".

That house nigga is so fat he looks like he's going into labor every time he talks. What a tremendous waste of space he is.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    5th LetterCashmoneyDux
    Irony of his show being called speak for urself
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Los216
    blackrain wrote: »
    Todd Marinovich's dad didn't get shitted on and he was a drill sergeant

Go watch the 30 for 30 special on him...they blame his dad for fucking his whole life up

I did watch it. The point was the fact that prior to his son getting hooked on drugs he was praised for his strict regiments go watch it again.
    MR.CJ wrote: »

So neither of those retards are going to acknowledge the fact that the reason for LaVar's outburst was more than likely due to her calling his parenting into question? I guess that's not a sensitive subject that will send even the most level-headed person into a frenzy.

What a buncha morons.
    CashmoneyDux
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »

So neither of those retards are going to acknowledge the fact that the reason for LaVar's outburst was more than likely due to her calling his parenting into question? I guess that's not a sensitive subject that will send even the most level-headed person into a frenzy.

What a buncha morons.

The nigga on the left said it was cause ball felt disrespected
    Like Water wrote: »

What a buncha morons.

The nigga on the left said it was cause ball felt disrespected

In conjunction with her talking about his marketing tactics (fair), she called his parenting skills into question (foul). That is disrespectful in and of itself.