What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The General Business Thread

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    Got an offer in 1 day.
    But buyer has a govt loan and I have to have owned it for 90 days. So I gotta wait 1more week. I was too fast!
    Purchase $56k, rehab $14k, fees $5k, list price $110k. Profit $35k in 90 days

8jsqzrxbg96y.png
    jn7ridslvpls.png
    po5r3uxm7vjj.png

9iaqwaypyubl.jpg

hahahahaaaaaa

hermano

get that money
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Cincotraestar313 wayzmc317
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an offer in 1 day.
    But buyer has a govt loan and I have to have owned it for 90 days. So I gotta wait 1more week. I was too fast!

8jsqzrxbg96y.png
    jn7ridslvpls.png
    po5r3uxm7vjj.png

9iaqwaypyubl.jpg

Thats dope.....keep grinding on them flips.....just be careful if the buyer is using a VA loan because the VA sends out its own appraiser. The VA appraised value is good for 180 days, so if the appraised value is lower than your listing price, you have 4 options:
    1 - Have the buyer come up with the difference between the appraised value and the selling price
    2 - Sell it for the VA appraised value and take a loss on some of your profit
    3 - Sell it to a buyer using FHA (which has a different appraisal system)
    4 - Sell it to a cash buyer (no appraisal needed)

That scenario happened to me a couple of years ago. I had to go with option 3. Listed the house for 129k and the buyer's VA appraisal for the property came in at 110k and the buyer was not able to put up the difference of 19k. Had to put it back on the market again and 65 days later someone put an offer in using FHA.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    2stepz_aheadCincoblakfyahking
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Got an offer in 1 day.

8jsqzrxbg96y.png
    jn7ridslvpls.png
    po5r3uxm7vjj.png

9iaqwaypyubl.jpg

Thats dope.....keep grinding on them flips.....just be careful if the buyer is using a VA loan because the VA sends out its own appraiser. The VA appraised value is good for 180 days, so if the appraised value is lower than your listing price, you have 4 options:
    1 - Have the buyer come up with the difference between the appraised value and the selling price

That scenario happened to me a couple of years ago. I had to go with option 3. Listed the house for 129k and the buyer's VA appraisal for the property came in at 110k and the buyer was not able to put up the difference of 19k. Had to put it back on the market again and 65 days later someone put an offer in using FHA.

this the shit we need. everyone has different info....just put if out there it may help someone or someone may add on.

an we all gain
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

313 wayzCincoBeefer77
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an offer in 1 day.

8jsqzrxbg96y.png
    jn7ridslvpls.png
    po5r3uxm7vjj.png

9iaqwaypyubl.jpg

this the shit we need. everyone has different info....just put if out there it may help someone or someone may add on.

an we all gain

Not a problem at all.....we are all here to learn......I learned a lot from people who contributed to this thread
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an offer in 1 day.

8jsqzrxbg96y.png
    jn7ridslvpls.png
    po5r3uxm7vjj.png

9iaqwaypyubl.jpg

an we all gain

Not a problem at all.....we are all here to learn......I learned a lot from people who contributed to this thread

Good looking on the multiple options to handle it!
    I said "govt" i should have been more specific I meant FHA.
    313 wayz
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traestar wrote: »
    traestar wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I know it's been a while, been alot going on on my end. I'm still working to land a new job right now and it has been difficult for me. I feel that although I have been reaching out to my network, I still can't seem to get anyone to understand where I'm coming from.

Aside of needing help looking for an IT job, I wanted to get together a mastermind group. It's something that I cannot seem to do where I am, would be better to do amongst likeminded people.

good and great minds are all around.we are all available

I'll keep you guys informed on a date

What time is normally good for you guys?

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoons are best for me
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

traestar
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is powerful. Sadly a message like this never reaches the people it needs to reach
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    2stepz_aheadtraestar
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,426 Regulator
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    traestarAlpha_Ambition Young_ChitlinCinco
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

This is powerful. Sadly a message like this never reaches the people it needs to reach

Absolutely

• SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, I'm thinking about making a business card, has anyone here benefited from having them?
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm thinking about making a business card, has anyone here benefited from having them?

I did and do.

Its apart of keeping the network moving to the next level by offering you contact info jncase they or you want to recommunicate.

People tend remember you and what you do by your card easier and faster...it you don't have that bubbly type personality

Cinco
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    recently read a good book and took the test at the end online.....

amazing results and very accurate and gave ideas on how to strengthen the person you are....which can translate into where you go in life.....

give it a try

41EII0L2ciL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yeah, I did that through my job almost 2 years ago. Very accurate. Even had a meeting with a personal strengths finder coach to break down my results and how to best pursue my strengths going forward.
    nlelbo.jpg
    Sion313 wayz2stepz_ahead
    Mastery wrote: »

amazing results and very accurate and gave ideas on how to strengthen the person you are....which can translate into where you go in life.....

give it a try

Yeah, I did that through my job almost 2 years ago. Very accurate. Even had a meeting with a personal strengths finder coach to break down my results and how to best pursue my strengths going forward.

Was it a guy named John?

Mastery

give it a try

Was it a guy named John?

Negatory.
    nlelbo.jpg
    just wanted to share a small bit from the online test and how the results shocked the shit outta me.

One of my top themes

Futuristic
    IDEAS FOR ACTION:
    Choose roles in which you can contribute your ideas about the future. For example, you might excel
    in entrepreneurial or start-up situations.

edited June 12
    So i say that to say...maybe your focus in life is in the wrong lane....so while you are working hard...you are not being fulfilled or gaining ground like you should if you are not playing to your strengths.

would dennis rodman be like barry sanders as a running back?
    would barry sanders be like rodman as a rebounder?

find your lane, find your strength and you will excel.

Mastery
    just wanted to share a small bit from the online test and how the results shocked the shit outta me.

One of my top themes

Futuristic
    IDEAS FOR ACTION:
    Choose roles in which you can contribute your ideas about the future. For example, you might excel
    @2stepz_ahead

My top 5 strengths themes are:

Input

People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Strategic

People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternate ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.

Achiever

People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Learner

People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than outcome, excites them.

Competition

People who are especially talented in the Competition theme measure their progress against the performance of others. They strive to win first place and revel in contests.
    nlelbo.jpg
    2stepz_ahead
    edited June 12

One of my top themes

Futuristic
    IDEAS FOR ACTION:
    @2stepz_ahead

My top 5 strengths themes are:

Input

People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Strategic

People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternate ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.

Achiever

People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Learner

People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than outcome, excites them.

Competition

People who are especially talented in the Competition theme measure their progress against the performance of others. They strive to win first place and revel in contests.

Restorative

People who are especially talented in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They
    are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.

Futuristic

People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could
    be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.

Connectedness

People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all
    things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.

Ideation

People who are especially talented in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to
    find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.

Individualization

People who are especially talented in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique
    qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work
    together productively.

Mastery
    so basically....i like to solve problems while connecting people to the or their future

Young_ChitlinCincotraestar