What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

1171820222325

Replies

  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,820 Regulator
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

    Lol this nigga tryna spark Another east vs south battle.. cuz lowkey that's all this is about

    Hence the direction of this thread :s

    @Stew just hates this cuz he's in the middle ole East/South ass nigga

    give him a rap name ya'll ill start

    Ayo Buddy

    Shawty Dun Son

    Mafioso Mane





    Lmaooo
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching today's episode now. Joe Budden is top 5 doa shittiest storyteller of all time lmao. Nigga stay talking in circles about nothing. But it seems QC saw joe in the mall earlier the day of the lituation and seemed mad. Also seems like before the shown footage joe tried to dap up one of the migos and he wasn't with it.

    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    Nah. His hiphop career has been successful even tho he not mainstream. Budden has a fanbase.

    Imo it isn't. He hasn't done anything notable musically at all. Pump it Up was good but I can't for the life of me name anymore songs from this nigga.
    He can rap, just can't keep me as a Listener and many others as well

    Lmao you liked Pump it up?

    i aint even like that shit but it did get a lot of play. Maybe thats why I never gave him any spins because he was alwys just known as the "pump, pump it up" nigga to me.. i aint even know people fucked with his music like that until I started posting here


    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    JonnyRoccITT. Sanford
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    i liked pump it up and loved focus, some of that albums tracks were disappointing tho. he always could rap his music just became boring and i never seen it rated so high til i joined the ic. as far as success wise, starlito has had the same level of success basically and yall roast him for it, but budden cool? lol

    but beyond music the nigga just a ho ass nigga, slapped up by rae, nothin. slapped n lookin scared by consequence. but tough on the migos. "i wanna protect this show" where was this when vic mensa was bout to make akademics piss on himself, u joined vic mensa! foh
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    Like WaterFigo
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,820 Regulator
    Watching today's episode now. Joe Budden is top 5 doa shittiest storyteller of all time lmao. Nigga stay talking in circles about nothing. But it seems QC saw joe in the mall earlier the day of the lituation and seemed mad. Also seems like before the shown footage joe tried to dap up one of the migos and he wasn't with it.

    Maybe there was animosity, maybe not. When I go back and look at the video now it just looks like Joe appeared to be bothered by AK dickridin when he said "yall one of my fav groups right now" but who knows, maybe they are. From Joe's reaction Im gonna say he was playin TV and he felt some kinda way about it lol
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,289
    gee757 wrote: »
    Is Joey on dust again???? Cuz his arrogance is what got him punched in the eye & he ain't do shit like a bitch...gtfoh!


    uscv1qwlox5z.png


    ima need subtitles with this one

    For u slow dumb niggas.... Joey is calling the migos arrogant & joe arrogance got him snuffed in the eye by HANZ & he ain't do shit like a battered wife cuz it was a man hittin on him not a woman.
    KnowReasonForPeaceLike WaterJonnyRoccIT
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly
    dnyce215CottonCitySlimJonnyRoccIT
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,820 Regulator
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

    I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol
    jazzybella
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah Buddens slick boring asf tho i see what Jonny saying.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

    I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol

    So they not from ATL
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Ok. I'm not going to touch on this too much but joey and migos were wrong . But why migos think they hard. I'll touch on Gwinnett Co. real quick. I know Gwinnett well . I had a few outlets out there and spend time there a lot. Never heard of these guys ever. I know the money guys and the dudes who put in work. And if you go through Gwinnett you see a lot of blue out there. I'll go Into detail if I have too. That blue comes from your truly

    I keep forgettin they from Lawrenceville lol

    So they not from ATL

    I hate that shit.

    Claim where you from. Not the popular nearby city.
    (Really though?)
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol budden records an L and another 20 page thread is made, shit is nothing new on here
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

    Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

    Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

    Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

    What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

    niggas like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely crack 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

    don't stick up for him now because you didn't do shit when the migos stood up on his ass

    now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

    It's the truth nigga you bitched up just like when when vic mensa called you bitch ass nigga and you ask to what extent? Who asks that dumbass shit? Lol log your wack ass off

    im not really akademiks you fuckin clown. its just a running joke

    Don't give a fuck who are cry baby ass nigga
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

    Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

    Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

    Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

    What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

    niggas like you are lame. so budden has a "failed career" because he sold 500,000 and has an underground following. but big up ross and meek when they barely crack 80,000 a week? migos has never even sold the records joe has in his career.

    don't stick up for him now because you didn't do shit when the migos stood up on his ass

    now you see how u have no argument so you trying to make jokes. log off

    It's the truth nigga you bitched up just like when when vic mensa called you bitch ass nigga and you ask to what extent? Who asks that dumbass shit? Lol log your wack ass off

    im not really akademiks you fuckin clown. its just a running joke

    Don't give a fuck who are cry baby ass nigga

    ok cool

  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

    Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

    Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

    Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

    What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

    Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

    "Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

    You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    Naw I don't keep him relevant at all I can't remember the last time I even mentioned joe buddens
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

    Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

    Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

    Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

    What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

    Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

    "Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

    You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    Naw I don't keep him relevant at all I can't remember the last time I even mentioned joe buddens

    Lets see your last few post just just did so.
    photo.jpg
    gee757
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    And why do people keeping bringing up Joe's music/career??

    could've sworn he said he's retired and now is simply a member of the media

    What a Lackluster career

    He's been around for like 15 years. I'd say he's doing something right.

    Just because he been around doesn't mean he had a good career the only way he stays relevant somehow is somebody ethering him or beating his ass which ain't shit to brag about

    Some of yall dont understand how the business works. Don't let Jay and Drake careers blind u, Budden sells records and gets X amount, does shows and tours around the world and gets X amount.

    Would u say Richard Jefferson hasn't had a good Nba career?

    What records are selling? The only tour he's known to be in was the slaughterhouse tour other than that nobody is checking for buddens except the few internet soliders who love buddens.....richard jefferson is a bum he got a ring from riding lebron coat tail

    Each solo album hes dropprd he's went on overseas tours and stateside. People are checking for buddens whether its for controversy or music. You just choose to over look anything he does which is you being smart and not checking for people you don't listen to or playing dumb acting like he isnt all over the net. Which is it?

    "Can't wait for that new joe budden to drop...." said nobody besides his internet solidershe got dropped from def jam for a reason and couldn't rebound off of that he's just not that good period

    You'd be better off saying you don't like budden for no reason. People like you keep him relevant while screaming he's irrelevant so lowkey you're a fan. You gotta throw insults cause your argument is beyond flawed.
    Naw I don't keep him relevant at all I can't remember the last time I even mentioned joe buddens

    Lets see your last few post just just did so.

    Because the thread is about who????
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all can't have any thread w/o catching feelings

    Yeah got these buddens internet soliders still sticking up for him I thought that shit died in 2009 and got some DJ ass nigga who don't know who the fuck he is
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol joe Buddens not relevant but everything in his catalogue still holds up better than migos bullshit music
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

    #unfukwitable
    Mister B.
This discussion has been closed.