What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Adventures of the Walmart Warrior

123457

Replies

  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I take it back this back & forth got me dead! Whoever said they gotta meet at a Wal Mart right. That ultimate confrontation would be the perfect ending & satisfy all Friday fuckery needs.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

    http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    9TRAYdeadeyeMsSouthernVulcanRaven
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Negative ghost rider


    I don't even shop at Walmart so I damn sure am not going to meet some 300 lb 50 yr old off the internet for IC entertainment

    Lol



    I only weighed 298.5 this morning........and I'm 47, not 50.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    MsSouthernblakfyahking
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southern and deadeye sitting in a tree

    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    this nigga deadeye memory is impeccable :joy::joy::joy::joy:

    I told you it's cause he has and IC spreadsheet


    "an"
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain Yourself
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    deadeye wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »


    lol which side of richmond you live on again?


    Northside

    dam i never seen a richmond person on this site till then
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »


    lol which side of richmond you live on again?


    Northside

    Ok. I been spending a lot of time in the West End here recently..

    you from richmond as well
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
     i ro ny
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You bout 50 years old. So I know your aunt at least gotta be 70. She had to be moving slow. How you let that happen ?
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'm fucking heated yo!!!




    j3p0usy6iy6c.gif




    Ok, here's what happened.




    Hasn't been much activity at Walmart for the past couple of weeks, so there hasn't been much of anything to report.



    Just got back from there a few minutes ago.




    Went in for my regular routine of water and chips.




    Out of nowhere..........one of the fattest asses I've ever seen walks out of one of the aisles right in front of me.




    I proceed to........"follow".........her as she turns into another aisle.




    Scope her up and down..........pretending like I'm looking at whatever's on the shelves..........and just as I'm about to make my move..............I see one of my Aunts (mom's 1st cousin) getting ready to turn into the same aisle I'm in.




    qw4jxaixidth.gif




    Turned around right away before she could see me (i'm thinking she might've wanted to avoid me as much as I was trying to avoid her) and left the aisle.




    Walked around out of the vicinity for a few minutes because I didn't want to run back into my Aunt.




    After the coast was clear, I went back to look for the chick but she was gone.






    jq12pu084ali.gif






    Must've scoured the whole store for at least a good 15 minutes before I finally gave it up.





    FUCK!!!!!!!




    Oh well........




    gfvycgpnsrws.gif





    until next time...............the hunt must go on.





    Still heated though.





    kdazjkw6iiyg.gif

    Like seriously slim, you typed this, you did. And you don't think this is some creepy/stalker shit.

    That whole 'Scope her up and down..........pretending like I'm looking at whatever's on the shelves", that's some stalking 101 b.

    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    RickyRich
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'm fucking heated yo!!!




    j3p0usy6iy6c.gif




    Ok, here's what happened.




    Hasn't been much activity at Walmart for the past couple of weeks, so there hasn't been much of anything to report.



    Just got back from there a few minutes ago.




    Went in for my regular routine of water and chips.




    Out of nowhere..........one of the fattest asses I've ever seen walks out of one of the aisles right in front of me.




    I proceed to........"follow".........her as she turns into another aisle.




    Scope her up and down..........pretending like I'm looking at whatever's on the shelves..........and just as I'm about to make my move..............I see one of my Aunts (mom's 1st cousin) getting ready to turn into the same aisle I'm in.




    qw4jxaixidth.gif




    Turned around right away before she could see me (i'm thinking she might've wanted to avoid me as much as I was trying to avoid her) and left the aisle.




    Walked around out of the vicinity for a few minutes because I didn't want to run back into my Aunt.




    After the coast was clear, I went back to look for the chick but she was gone.






    jq12pu084ali.gif






    Must've scoured the whole store for at least a good 15 minutes before I finally gave it up.





    FUCK!!!!!!!




    Oh well........




    gfvycgpnsrws.gif





    until next time...............the hunt must go on.





    Still heated though.





    kdazjkw6iiyg.gif

    Like seriously slim, you typed this, you did. And you don't think this is some creepy/stalker shit.

    That whole 'Scope her up and down..........pretending like I'm looking at whatever's on the shelves", that's some stalking 101 b.





    57vpahey1mh1.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You bout 50 years old. So I know your aunt at least gotta be 70. She had to be moving slow. How you let that happen ?


    @Arya Tsaddiq




    Her mother is my grandmother's youngest sister...........who is only a few years older than my mom.




    So, she's a lot older than me........but she only looks like she's in her mid 50's.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real tears mayne
    deadeyeblakfyahking
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Got a couple of stories today.



    All from one visit.



    Saw a chick in there that looked a little bit like Pico....... aka @Bussy_Getta



    Same height and build, but she was slightly darker and she didn't have straight hair.



    Almost asked her if she had any family from Cali, but her dude was there and I didn't want him to think I was trying to get at his girl or anything.





    2nd story...............chick straight curbed me.



    She was polite about it though.



    A young lady who works at the store who I've exchanged pleasantries with every time I see her.



    First time having a conversation with her.



    Thought things were going well........asked her if she had plans for the weekend..........then if we could get together..........and she says..................."I don't know about that."



    Awkward silence afterwards.



    Then I say "raincheck then."



    I know, shit doesn't even make sense in that context.......but I couldn't think of anything else to say.



    She just gave an uncomfortable smile (which made me uncomfortable too)..........so I just proceeded to the checkout line.



    Definitely gonna be awkward if I see her the next time I'm at that store.



    On one hand, I don't wanna ignore her altogether and have her thinking I caught feelings after she shot me down and am acting like a bitch for not speaking to her.



    On the other hand, I definitely don't wanna speak to her and have her thinking I'm some thirsty nigga whose still trying to get at her after she turned me down either.



    Either way, I'll be sure to let you nignogs know if anything else develops from that situation.



    The End.


    *Update on the 2nd story*



    Ok, so I went back into that Walmart to get some water and chips.



    Saw old girl at the register.......she spoke, was cordial........but cold as fuck.



    No friendliness or familiarity at all.



    Guess she figured she was giving niggas the wrong idea by being too friendly or something.



    Now, this isn't a Walmart supercenter........it's just a Walmart Express.



    So she was one of two registers open that were closest to me.



    They each had one person ahead of me, so I initially went to the other register to avoid her.......but, since the cashier was taking too long looking something up...........I decided to go to her register because she had just finished with her customer.



    Again.........everything was almost robotic.



    Her: "Did you find everything you need?"



    Me: "Yeah, everything's good."




    Shorty didn't leave any room for misinterpretation at all.




    Cold World.




    The End.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    So, chicks are sinking my thread now because they caught feelings?



    Or whatever the fuck it is you call it when it doesn't show the number of new posts.




    That's some dirty shit right there............but it exposes her true character.




    @MsSouthern






    btiurux8hp38.gif






    n1rq6e7mugvx.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • plat-grillz1982plat-grillz1982 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Damn,that chick hates deadeye to keep going back and forth that many times
    deadeyeblakfyahking
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn,that chick hates deadeye to keep going back and forth that many times




    1mlvcwsr49af.jpg
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AP21


    @Crude_


    @caddo man


    @Knock_Twice




    I approached a young lady at Walmart about an hour ago and found out she's going to be in Louisiana from July 2nd-July 5th.




    So, if any of you have any family or friends who will be visiting you during that time.........they might've just come face to face with the Walmart Warrior.






    3je1neppjg1y.jpg
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    caddo manVulcanRavenAP21
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You like them big and I know three big broads from Louisiana that stay in VA.
    Let me check my newsfeed.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    deadeyeblakfyahking
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    You like them big and I know three big broads from Louisiana that stay in VA.
    Let me check my newsfeed.


    Funny thing is, she wasn't really that big..........but she was thick in the legs and hips.



    If I had to estimate, I'd say she weighed about 180.



    Young brownskin chick with braids, maybe in her early 20's.



    Assuming she goes to VCU because the girl she was with had on VCU sweats.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny you mention us 4 being that there are at least 2 of us from the same area, so w/o a specific location, its gon be hard to nail down pleighboi lol
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    You like them big and I know three big broads from Louisiana that stay in VA.
    Let me check my newsfeed.


    Funny thing is, she wasn't really that big..........but she was thick in the legs and hips.



    If I had to estimate, I'd say she weighed about 180.



    Young brownskin chick with braids, maybe in her early 20's.



    Assuming she goes to VCU because the girl she was with had on VCU sweats.

    Well your definition of big and my definition are way off.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Sign In or Register to comment.