What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The 2017 OFFICIAL SPRING/SUMMER PICTURE THREAD

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    @beta this joint decent but this music is fuckin horrible

Lol music was the last thing I was worried about..women good though?

I saw a couple... I don't like white girls tho :joy:

Lol this the last time you take recommendations from me

I can rock with this. I feel safe. I usually go to the Office or Cocos when I come to Miami. Hood shit

Ok I woulda felt bad a bit if I steered you wrong. I dont do strip clubs like you do. You enjoy that shit more then men
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,180 Regulator
    @obnoxiouslyfresh you think you could whoop @Westie ?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    obnoxiouslyfreshTrillfate
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14

@Beta

If the music is terrible @ a shake jawnt, I will be REAL aggy (and more than likely leavin' shortly thereafter)! If a DJ playin' some ol' off brand/my homeboy &'nem shit, it throws the whole vibe off. The better/harder the music go..... the better my table dances and the girls on stage go.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

What kind of music were they spinnin'? I would have assumed the usual Trap shit and (local) Florida shit.
    StewChi SnowWestie
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ob goes to the strip club by herself da fuck
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

@Beta

If the music is terrible @ a shake jawnt, I will be REAL aggy (and more than likely leavin' shortly thereafter)! If a DJ playin' some ol' off brand/my homeboy &'nem shit, it throws the whole vibe off. The better/harder the music go..... the better my table dances and the girls on stage go.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

What kind of music were they spinnin'? I would have assumed the usual Trap shit and (local) Florida shit.

It was really poppy for a min. Lot of PitBull type of music. Never slowed it down. The DJ was cool tho.

He played this for me
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    MallyG
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't really feeling the first floor so they charged me $20 to go upstairs. She gives me this band talking bout next level. I'm think maybe there was a more exclusive batch of bitches up there or something. Like maybe the hot ones don't work the main floor. IDK... Long story short... Same females

So for my Yelp review, I give it a C+/B-

It was decent but Atlanta is so different. Nowhere compares. None of them approached me and the girls that did dance seemed really uncomfortable. most of the time they're more comfortable dancing for women. Idk it was weird
    Lmaooo you making me feel like shit

giphy.gif

• 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't pay for drinks Biiiiiih

hitcywcuynqo.jpeg

Them tittys!!!

zjaiqdgfv9fa.gif
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    freshb651
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,180 Regulator
    Yea @Beta not like she'll miss anything that was stolen
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Who goes to a strip club and expects to get robbed?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Who goes to a strip club and expects to get robbed?

Someone from Chicago lol

I've been to clubs where everybody is in on it from bouncer to bartender

You'll be the last one to the party walking back to your car in the parking lot

They used to do that at Cheetahs
    freshb651
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't really feeling the first floor so they charged me $20 to go upstairs. She gives me this band talking bout next level. I'm think maybe there was a more exclusive batch of bitches up there or something. Like maybe the hot ones don't work the main floor. IDK... Long story short... Same females

So for my Yelp review, I give it a C+/B-

It was decent but Atlanta is so different. Nowhere compares. None of them approached me and the girls that did dance seemed really uncomfortable. most of the time they're more comfortable dancing for women. Idk it was weird

This!

And sorry about your sentimental bracelet!

What skrip clubs do u like in Atlanta?
    Jesus enough with all the words
    ADHD >>>>> WAY
    Nigganudes inside

kbetz5lzpeyy.jpg

giphy.gif

MsSouthernPurr
    Let that hairline go already
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Plz lock this shit
    Mseries_Lou_Cypher
This discussion has been closed.