Fun Facts About Rainbows:
1) The order of the Rainbow spectrum is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
2) Roy G. Biv - The way to remember the colors of the Rainbow
3) Sir Isaac Newton discovered the seven distinct colors of the visible spectrum
4) The Rainbow is a reflection of perfect balance of the physical world
5) The Rainbow spectrum helps us understand the physical nature of the Universe
6) The Rainbow we see in a spectroscope takes the Universe apart to the smallest detail
7) What we see, feel, hear, taste and smell exists between the frequencies of red and violet
8) Rainbows are positive energy
9) Rainbows have relaxing and healing qualities
10) Rainbows are the universal symbol of peace and harmony
11) Rainbows are Gods promise - Genesis 9
12) Better than a good day - Have a Rainbow Day!!
13) A Rainbow is light refracted through millions of droplets of water
14) The angle of light refraction to create a Rainbow is 42 degrees to the eye of the observer.