"Goose bumps in humans may, however, have taken on a minor new role. Like flushing, another thermoregulatory mechanism, they have become linked with emotional responses - notably fear, rage or the pleasure, say, of listening to beautiful music. This could serve as a signal to others. It may also heighten emotional reactions: there is some evidence, for instance, that a music-induced frisson causes changes of activity in the brain that are associated with pleasure." - New Scientist
Please note the language here. It is far from absolute. And it does nothing to change the fact that goose bumps are vestigial. Even if a function for a vestigial organ or feature remains if the original function has been lost the item is vestigial. That is the definition. Regulating internal temperature was the original purpose and goose bumps no longer do that in humans.
Whales still have leg bones.
Horse still have finger bones.
Human have a tail bone.
Humans have an appendix.
Apes have tail bones.
Blind mole rats have eyes.
These types of structures are expected in an evolutionary process. If they did not exist it would stand as strong evidence that our theories on evolution are all wrong.
There is much doubt in the scientific community that 'race' will lead to anything meaningful. Perhaps Bambu we will find that there are significant genetics differences amongst the 'races' but I doubt it. We as a species have only been out of Africa 200,000 years. Other climate driven changes humans as a species have lived in remarkably similar fashions around the world until about 10,000 years ago. How and when would these differences arise?
Humans are amazingly similar at the genetic level. About 1.2 million years ago when our ancestors were H eructus our species almost went extinct. Our ancestors dropped to about 18,000 total members. Because of this there is more genetic variance within a single tribe of baboons than in the entire human race. Trying break out this already homogenize population seems a exercise in genetic hair-splitting.
You have posted a page stating minute changes can have 'big' effect (which apparently means easily observable to the normal person.) Yet you have not offered a reason why we should stress these effects on 10% of genome when the same holds true for the other 90%. If big difference exist in the 10% then 9x as many differences exist in the remainder. Why order people according to the 10%?
1. God created the universe. He could have created any possible universe but chose this one.
2. God loves us
3. The universe God created kills us by the 10s of thousands
Your argument simply states he did it. It ignores the central paradox. If God loves us why did he create a universe that is so dangerous to us? Free will works for the evil we do each other but that pales in comparison to the random evil the world inflicts.
Once one realizes God can not be all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-loving, in fact he can be none of these things, it is easy to see how rational the world is without him. Your own posts lighthearted26 acknowledge this impossibility of these traits belonging to God.
"Yea in heaven but how can you have free will on earth without evil?" - God is all-powerful he can trivially achieve this.
The basic rules and laws of the physical world lead to the straightforward conclusion that a all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving God is an impossibility. If a God does he mus be a god of the deists, a sort of removed prime-mover.