Some more moments that may have been missed that may or may not be true.
1. Rose isn't actually sticking up for Chris when she argues with the cop about showing ID. She's avoiding a paper trail.
Had the cop run both their licenses, there would be a record that Chris and Rose were together before his eventual disappearance.
2. Georgina spills the iced tea because Missy accidentally clinks a spoon against a glass, sending her into a brief hypnosis.
3. Georgina was probably fixing her bangs in the reflection of the window so her lobotomy scars wouldn't be visible.
It's the same reason we never see Walter or Logan without a hat.
4. Chris's cell phone camera gives him his first insight into the mystery of Logan's strange behavior. Cell phone footage has been instrumental in shedding light on police brutality cases in America in recent years.
5. The image of Rose eating Froot Loops and milk separately can be seen as a metaphor for never mixing nonwhite and white things.
6. Dean has a lot to say about how little he cares for deer and bucks. "Black buck" was a racist slur in post-Reconstruction America for black men who refused to bow to white authority.
7. Jeremy foreshadows his own death when he talks about jujitsu over dinner. Chris stays "moves ahead" when they're grappling and finally overpowers him.
8. The knight's helmet we see in the white car has some overlapping language with the "White Knights of the Klu Klux Klan."
The rest were obvious or already stated.
Now I get this scene
Peele said he never thought of this. Also he himself is mixed lol