I was feeling the song prior, and I'm digging the vid. I love the filters they used, lighting, imagery, shitttt everything. I don't understand it all, I guess it's open to interpretation.
1. At the beginning of the vid I could be mistaken but it looks like little crosses, it just may be the way the light is reflecting
2. Also they start of the bid with Jay's verse and bring JT into in later I thought was rally unorthodox kinda cool. Any body have an idea/guess why they may have done this?
3. I'm assuming the guns bussing from the shadows are haters taking shots at him
4. He's down by what looks like a pool with a painting on the wall and next to it it says DEEP. I have no idea what painting that is, anyone? What significance it may have? On 100th look it's two angels above a fallen angel.
5. The fucking white Forest Whitaker chillin in the corridor lmao
6. The serpent right on that bed of cake, root of all evil huh
7. Jay is in a room with a chair and book on the table, that same book is shown later with redacted text????
8. What's the symbolism with the pyramid of champagne glasses????
9. I think the slowed down parts can be considered normalcy, a break from the fast life... maybe
10, Wtf is that on the Kurt Cobain "Entertainers" part on the TV screen?
11. Are the women i sheets to be considered old furniture or ghosts?
12. The pig roast on the table, the spilled chalice/grail with blood, and that book with redacted text??????? The Last Supper??????
13. Hov kept it BK ALL Day mving like BIG in a shot
14. Is JT supposed to look like a priest? I don't get the upside down lincoln town car on fire?
15. Then through the blaze they give you a quick shot of picture of a skull getting burnt up labeled #9. There's another picture next to it that's not legible labeled #10??????
16. That one glasses was not apart of the pyramid but the rest fell, does that symbolize him taking his sip while others can't?
My bad, Im taking all long and shit to respond. I did notice a shift half way through but I think it all flows. Definitely not in a GKMC kinda way, but it flows. I will say that Bound 2 does seem a little out of place entirely because of it's sound compared to the other tracks but I'm happy it's on there. He did all this purposely "did I tell you how much I do not a give a fuck", LMAO, The album titled is Yeezus, it's classic Kanye. If you listen to all the albums like I did up until Yeezus you'll see it's the same ol' Kanye. There's elements from every album he's every made on Yeezus. He pretty much reverted back to the extremely cocky Louie Vuitton Don but with a tweaked sound.