Badges

kzzl ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
kzzl
Joined
Visits
5,581
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
9,806
Posts
7,038
Badges
22
  • Re: How Do Yall Feel About Other Races Saying the N word ? *STORY INSIDE*

    AggyAF wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Spanish ppl say nigga more than black ppl

    Really, bruh? Really?

    The lives you niggas lead continues to baffle me.

    Where do you live?

    I'm in Louisiana. I couldn't even tell you the last time I heard a nonblack person use that slur in my presence. But I'd bet a 1 hour conversion on our front porch beats anybody else's word count for nigga usage.
    AggieLean.gns
  • Re: Tariq Nasheed: Slavery Wasn't That Bad For Black Women

    kzzl wrote: »
    I'm indifferent to Tariq, but I'm curious as to why some of you dudes are so loyal to him. Being the typical "square ass pretentious intellect" (whatever the fuck that means) doesn't make someone the best resource on something. That's true. But not being that doesn't make you a good resource either. In what way has Tariq established himself to have a reputable amount of expertise on things he addresses? That's a serious question too. I'm not shitting on him. I honestly don't know and was curious.

    I've no reason to doubt his intentions or commitment to black empowerment. Alot of the historic information he gives is the same shit I've heard prior to learning of him, along with the New stuff I find out. He fucks with all the black scholars my father put me on. Reciting and acknowledging them for others to go learn. He ain't been bout no bullshit, he speaks up for blacks, gives real contributions to black society, and I've yet to hear him steer somebody wrong. And since white supremacist hate him, that also let's me know he's on the right track.

    All I see is a black forum full of coon behavior allowing the opinions of other people influence what they think of him and black empowerment in general. There's has been an innate hate for this guy prior to this bullshit thread, y'all didn't need this to start. All I can say is that if you want to give dude a chance, I highly recommend it.

    I didn't know people hated him. That's news to me. I've listened to some of his stuff and I'd agree with what you say. It does seem he's sincere with his intentions and it does seem like he acts mostly as a mouthpiece for the words of others, which isn't in itself a bad thing considering he probably gives those people their due credit. So I'm not knocking and don't have problems with him. I just don't understand why some people on here are taking any criticism so personal. You can respect what someone is doing without thinking they are irrefutable or infallible.

    This aint about him being above anything. For one, people took what he said made some bullshit out of it. Thats not critiqing, that's an act of sabotage. Second, if he's that wrong, about anything, people would have posted evidence showing so. And if they was really bout it, they would have tweeted, emailed, or attempted to make contact to challenge his claim.

    Instead we get a bunch people using this opportunity to express unwarranted disdain and rumors for a black man that has done nothing but made real contributions. Whether it be historic info, surviving white supremacy, or game on finding the right mate. It would be a shame for folks to miss out on the efforts of people really putting out work because some crab thinking niggas want to shame a brother, or sister, cause they feelings hurt.
    5th LetterFigoR.D.
  • Re: Tariq Nasheed: Slavery Wasn't That Bad For Black Women

    I'm indifferent to Tariq, but I'm curious as to why some of you dudes are so loyal to him. Being the typical "square ass pretentious intellect" (whatever the fuck that means) doesn't make someone the best resource on something. That's true. But not being that doesn't make you a good resource either. In what way has Tariq established himself to have a reputable amount of expertise on things he addresses? That's a serious question too. I'm not shitting on him. I honestly don't know and was curious.

    I've no reason to doubt his intentions or commitment to black empowerment. Alot of the historic information he gives is the same shit I've heard prior to learning of him, along with the New stuff I find out. He fucks with all the black scholars my father put me on. Reciting and acknowledging them for others to go learn. He ain't been bout no bullshit, he speaks up for blacks, gives real contributions to black society, and I've yet to hear him steer somebody wrong. And since white supremacist hate him, that also let's me know he's on the right track.

    All I see is a black forum full of coon behavior allowing the opinions of other people influence what they think of him and black empowerment in general. There's has been an innate hate for this guy prior to this bullshit thread, y'all didn't need this to start. All I can say is that if you want to give dude a chance, I highly recommend it.
    NothingButTheTruth
  • Re: Tariq Nasheed: Slavery Wasn't That Bad For Black Women

    blackrain wrote: »
    tittyman wrote: »
    The funny thing is, he doesn't say anything about "slavery was better for black women" in that video. This was click bait, but no one here seemed to bother to actual watch the video. The title is fake and it's troll material click bait.

    Literally within the first 3 minutes of the video he says there's never been a successful revolt in this country because black women would sell out black men because "master fed them clothed and fucked them every now and again which wasn't so bad" then says a few of them had it easy. He actually said black women didn't mind being raped by slave masters...I know this nigga is some of y'all Savior but your boy K Flexx aka Tariq is on some bullshit with this one

    Youre ignoring that he mentioned slave men would snitch as well. Youre also ignoring that he made it clear he was not talking about all slave women. Your abandoning the logic that hes speaking of the instances where the generalization applies and never spoke in absolutes. And your also acting as if such a situation during slavery could not happen, which is also false.
    Figojetlifebih
  • Re: White Tears Galore! Whites Mad That Mall Of America Hired A Black Santa

    I want to say one of the Hidden Colors covered this subject. I've got the image in my head of an old painting of a black Santa from somewhere. I forget the story behind it.
    AntlerzKnock_Twice