Badges

illedout ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
illedout
Joined
Visits
7,603
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
18,539
Posts
7,757
Badges
24
  • Re: Kendrick Lamar Album Discussion 4-7-17

    TheGOAT wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Can someone break down what Sean & or Drake said?

    I listened to the soundcloud track Aggy dropped but i musta missed it.

    If you need a translator,
    then maybe this shit ain't for you..

    One day i will be as cool as u

    You're white so I'm pretty sure you'll be just fine,
    especially if you live here in Amerikkka..
    infamous114
  • Re: Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

    KingFreemanRickyRichStoneColdMikeyinfamous114
  • Re: Reason Interview: sr_the_freshman

    Dope interview,
    I appreciate the shout out..
    sr_the_freshman5th LetterLcnsdbyROYALTYRickyRich
  • Re: Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

    Like Water wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Foul, Meek is doing it out of disrespect SMMFH

    Some people make less than $20 an hour at their jobs, dude made $20 for 10 seconds worth of work..

    But cause it's Meek,
    every thing he does gets criticized..

    Really? So you're that morally corrupt, that this is the false equivalence you come up with? Demeaning someone down on their luck by further humiliating them and exposing it for the entire world to see? What did Meek get out of that?

    Would you, or any one of you ethically ignorant posters that cosign this bullshit, be up for doing this to someone you meet in real life in the same manner?

    If the answer is yes, then you're a fuck nigga same as Meek. If the answer is no, then why the hell are you defending this bullshit? To be different?

    Some of you niggas need to do a better job of vetting who and what you defend.

    You weirdos out here with the psuedo intellectual fake outrage over a nigga making a bum work for money..

    I give homeless people money IN REAL LIFE,
    I don't make them do tricks or jump through hoops to get it,
    but I'm not mad at a nigga for making a grown man earn his money..

    Ain't no nigga a weirdo because he has morals and conducts himself like some sort of human being. Fuck is wrong witchu? And you don't even know what "pseudo intellectual" means, witcha dumb ass. If you did, then you wouldn't have described my post as such.

    Making someone work for money is not what Meek did. He tried to embarrass someone because he's an insecure bitch. Clearly you know something is wrong with that, because you, yourself, wouldn't do it.

    There's a time to go against the grain, and there's a time where you should go with the flow of the people. And bully for you, for giving to the homeless. You are a humanitarian.

    So you're seriously in your feelings,
    about a nigga you don't know,
    making another nigga you don't know,
    do pushups for cash ??

    Out of all the foul/ill shit that goes on in this world,
    this is what you decide to get your panties in a bunch and be outraged about ??


    vTcZ1Ol.gif

    What's really going on ??
    Maybe you have some personal issues
    that you and the homeless dude share in common..

    Why does Meek making dude do pushups for cash,
    seem to hurt you so deep inside ??

    Yo, check this out, my nigga. I'm not one of these goofy lil posters on here. It has nothing to do with being outraged. I just find it incredulous that you corny niggas can't see the flaws in your idiocy and overall corniness.

    Aytime someone comes with a point that they've articulated clearly, you "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" niggas claim feelings. Nah. You just know that's the only thing you can fall back on because, logically and ethically speaking, I've already won this debate.

    The only thing that me and that homeless person have in common is that we're both human, and until proven otherwise, should be treated as such.

    That should be enough.

    Now you talking bout winning a debate,
    I didn't know we were debating..

    We differ in opinions that's all,
    nothing more nothing less..

    Maybe you didn't articulate your point as clear as you thought you did,
    all I see is posts filled with emotional rants,
    about a bum having to do pushups to earn $20..
    texasdaking88infamous114
  • Re: Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

    Like Water wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Foul, Meek is doing it out of disrespect SMMFH

    Some people make less than $20 an hour at their jobs, dude made $20 for 10 seconds worth of work..

    But cause it's Meek,
    every thing he does gets criticized..

    Really? So you're that morally corrupt, that this is the false equivalence you come up with? Demeaning someone down on their luck by further humiliating them and exposing it for the entire world to see? What did Meek get out of that?

    Would you, or any one of you ethically ignorant posters that cosign this bullshit, be up for doing this to someone you meet in real life in the same manner?

    If the answer is yes, then you're a fuck nigga same as Meek. If the answer is no, then why the hell are you defending this bullshit? To be different?

    Some of you niggas need to do a better job of vetting who and what you defend.

    You weirdos out here with the psuedo intellectual fake outrage over a nigga making a bum work for money..

    I give homeless people money IN REAL LIFE,
    I don't make them do tricks or jump through hoops to get it,
    but I'm not mad at a nigga for making a grown man earn his money..
    ChiCityMallyGJonnyRoccITInglewood_Btexasdaking88miamivice305R.D.