Dark Knight is mediocre? Shit is dope by anyone's standards. I agree that most of these shits aren't good (Iron Man 2, Superman Returns, the X-Men trilogy, both Ghost Riders, the Hulk, the Wolverine and that despicable Green Lantern) but there are many good ones too. I noticed he said nothin' of Sin City or the Watchmen. Both dope. Captain America could have been a whole lot better, but it was still good. And Avengers was a great action movie.
- Bellamy decided to pick Doflamingo's mission to assassinate Luffy, but Dellinger appeared to remove the "eyesore" (Bellamy)
- Law and Doflamingo were still fighting, even if there is no progress in the situation and the situation is only getting worse, Law trusts Strawhat Luffy
- Marines discover the presence of Zoro and Luffy inside the Colosseum, but their memories regarding the other contestants are missing.
- Strawhats have a "conference". Luffy decides its time for war (make it a big fight).
- Outside the Colosseum, Law and Doflamingo suddenly appear.
- Law is fallen at the foot of Doflamingo, and Doflamingo shoots three shots of bullet into Law.
- Luffy Screams: "Tora-guy!"