Badges

Bodhi ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
Bodhi
Joined
Visits
3,210
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
5,934
Badges
20
Posts
7,737
  • Re: Let's talk about the soul.

    zzombie wrote: »
    In a hard science there must be a hard definition a soft science like economics can use unclear concepts that are open to interpretation. But sciences like physics and chemistry??? no that's not going to cut it if they actually want to prove something.

    There is no official
    Definition of hard or soft science so
    What are you referring to?
    The fact that definitions don't work the way
    You want them to doesn't
    Make your arguments better.
    zzombie wrote: »
    absolutely none of those experiments actually prove abiogensis happened in the past or can happen now

    Like I said
    Before, scientists aren't trying to
    Prove whether or not
    Abiogenesis
    Happened --- They're investigating
    How it happened.
    zzombie wrote: »
    What we have here is the creation of organic compounds in a controlled lab environment vs the random creation of these compounds by natural processes the latter is much much harder to prove

    In the lab,
    They arise naturally.
    So..
    zzombie wrote: »
    What we have here is the creation of these compounds by natural processes in a lab
    zzombie wrote: »
    the bold is just opinion perhaps drinking bleach would be the wise option

    But you wouldn't do it
    Because I assume you know the consequences.
    Those consequences are grounded in
    Reality, not our opinions
    zzombie
  • Re: Let's talk about the soul.

    zzombie wrote: »
    if there is no official definition then there is no real definition.

    There are no official definitions of lots of words;
    Here's an example:

    There is no official definition of recession, but there is general recognition that the term refers to a period of decline in economic activity.
    http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2009/03/basics.htm

    That doesn't mean that we don't
    Understand what
    The word refers to.
    zzombie wrote: »
    there is no proof that the environmental conditions of the experiment were present on early earth.

    There have been variants
    And improvements to the original experiment,
    and recent research suggests that
    Early Earth's atmosphere was even more favorable
    Than what was previously thought.

    zzombie
  • Re: Let's talk about the soul.

    zzombie wrote: »
    a dictionary is not the place to go if you want to understand the concept behind a word.

    I'm pretty sure the bolded is what definitions are.
    zzombie wrote: »
    astrometical

    Maybe you should
    Consult a dictionary to get the concept
    Behind this word before you use it
    Again
    zzombie wrote: »
    wisdom is judgement anyway you want to slice it because if wisdom is the quality of having good judgement as you say then WHO decides what is GOOD ABOUT THE JUDGEMENT??? PEOPLE.

    Not really. If you decide to drink bleach,
    Does society at large get to hold a debate
    As to whether your choice was wise or not?
    No.
    It wasn't wise based off the facts of reality.
    So your decision would be inherently
    Unwise. Like the definition says,
    Wisdom is a quality, or attribute, of a thing.
    zzombie
  • Re: Do you think Flo(The Progressive Girl) is hot or cute??

    No
    Cunt_LyfeiKingGodGivBiz
  • Re: Why are NY hiphop fans so biased?

    Bruh. Your being selective as shit with your copy / pastes, and bold face lien' to these niggas.

    #4 Did not start with me. It was a direct response to this.
    Rapping over beats started in the south not New York I posted the videos already exposing that
    lol ya'll dirtballs want the South to claim Hip-Hop's creation soooo baaaaddd

    Which was a runoff of thread #3 which was niggas trying to push false history. OP of #3 is still in this damn thread trying to push that bullshit. And all of you fuck niggas simply cosign, knowing damn well it's ridiculous. We proved it in his thread.

    And number #6?
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    big fan of both, rza got more wack beats than he do dope beats, majority of that 90s east coast shit yall love is wack

    paul and juice easily, they got yall descendants rappin over they beats and dont even kno it

    this aint no landslide or no unjust comparison, they both been in the game for 20 years and both influenced the rap game deeply, yall niggas aint no real hip hop heads though, yall east coast heads
    Ya'll southern niggas don't miss a beat, do ya'll? Right on queue with the slander lol RZA doesn't have the toughest production on the East Coast, but his shit is not under DJ Paul or Juicy J by any means. And this is comin' from a nigga who has mad love for Three 6 production. Side 2 Side was my jam in 06-07.

    I was responding to that wack shit. Not to mention the thread itself was on some lowkey East vs South shit made by the exact same OP of this thread. You niggas jump on everyone of these threads and cosign.

    Stop lien to these people man. East Coast niggas do not start shit with you lames.

    Selective? You mean like when you overlooked that thread I brought up disrespecting the south? Ok.

    #3 and 4, dude wasn't even talking down on NY.
    #6, same thing, that's one mans opinion. I can't remember how many times I've seen east coast posters say something like, "I only listen to x,y,and z. The rest of the south is wack." Thats an opinion.. And maybe we are all biased in that way. But you ain't gonna research that, though. You don't have the countless insults to southern posters' intelligence saved on your computer. You're not keeping score on that huh. That's cool. Just goes to show how biased you are. And just so you know, this is not a new thing. NY is notorious for their bias e.g. Snoop and 3000 @ the 95 Source Awards, years before the quality of hip hop declined.

    What I'm saying is, as shown in those examples, you are usually the first one to to turn something into a south vs. east war. Its always, you southerners, you dirtballs, you lames. Lol.. Your hatred is deep rooted, my man.
    Peezy_Jenkinssr_the_freshman