And so my Christian Marriage professor had to pull ya boy aside the other day because the snow bunny called herself being offended by what I said. In class we were discussing that women have a just as hard, (if not a harder time,) getting sex than men.
Of course this is absolute bullshit because as I explained in class, men have to not only get the courage to approach a chick, but we also have to
1) Get her to positively respond when we say "hi."
2) Maintain her attention during the initial interaction.
3) Get her to agree to a date, then hopes that she doesn't flake.
4) and even if these successfully happen, a dude still has to get to a chick to see him as a person that she's sexually attracted to and wants to get in the bed with.
I also said in class, that in order for a man to get sex from a woman, he has to successfully complete these steps. Now enter the snow bunny.
Then the chick chimes in with the bullshit that she said. I respond with, "Well in the case of women, all y'all have to do is "Look cute. Consent. Be conscious and sober. Then here's the part I think that got me in trouble, I said, " You're attractive and you could be spread eagle naked on the piano in the DAC, (the student lounge,) and there would be a gang of dudes in line going out of the door waiting to hit."
My professor told me that I could say whatever I want in class, just don't personalize things. What kills me is women's hypocritical nature and why I (with the exception of a few women,) why I don't take the gender on the whole seriously.
1) The snow bunny put entirely too much on by running to the dean and telling on me.
2) What I said was an incontrovertible truth.
3) This is purely conjecture on my put ole girl called herself being offended, but she probably dittles herself at night at the thought of being gang banged and bukkakked by the St. John's lacrosse team.
At least she didn't call me "demented," "deranged," and "diabolical," and said I laughed at the death of her potna and I said she was probably a hoe and deserved it.