We not talking about fan bases outside the south we talkin about THE South supporting their artists. It don't matter where the sales are really coming from - you stifled yourself with that rebuttal. There's too many artists who came out & were wack but still managed to do very well. It isn't a proper gauge of support. Wack rappers were still getting it in.
The problem with southern fans supporting wack rappers was that it was watering down the music, there was a period when everyone was trying to craft dance or ringtone songs. That's part of WHY NY was shitting on the south or saying Hip-Hop was dead. It wasn't even guys like Little Brother, Scarface or Outkast that were all over the airwaves it was the Lil Jons, Flips, Shop Boys, Ying Yang Twins, Mike Jones, Trinidad James lesser knowns etc. who were RUNNING the game & showed the importance of having a fanbase. The outflow & success of those artists led people to argue that the south wasn't a place renowned for lyricism or that southern fans who supported wack rappers were "ignorant" (NY was being elitists when they said that imo). They may have been wack but it was other characteristics people admired that made people gravitate to them & support it. As wack as Master P or Mike a Jones are, they were MEGA stars in the south FIRST before they made it anywhere else. The support the fans gave to these artists is why labels from NY or LA came to the south looking for opportunity and they were able to have the crown for so long.
And lastly, we've done this before with the programmers vs. fans shit, by and large tho, that point is irrelevant. The question at hand is whether southern fans support wack rappers I'm saying they do and you agreed with me they do. It doesn't matter if you're a casual fan or a die hard fan, support is support. So what else is there to really say ?
Didn't read but who cares. This seems so petty to drag it on. You made an ass of yourself & lost fair and square. You could have probably won the debate if you put more effort into it. You should be directing your frustrations to the Champion not me.
- I witnessed my father's wife steal 3Gs from him and pin it on one of my brothers - never told him cuz she was the best thing to ever happen to him & held down the household. She was suppose to use the money to pay for her school at the time - and she didn't even go back SMMFH.
- sometimes when I'm crazy bored on the IC I edit posters' posts to say gay or out of character shit.... niggas stay blaming it on Makaveli or PR but nah it's been me all along. Some of em led to roasts.
PS but it was posters niggas didn't give a fuck about anyways
- when I was 13 I got my first job selling newspapers (used to make $40 a month which is a lot of money to a 13 year old), after the first month I started throwing them shits away and pocketing the cash.
- one time my homeboy left his facebook on & unsupervised so I sent advances to all the bitches he had on there & dissed all the ugly ones. Don't know what the outcome of it was after. But one of the girls he was talking to for ages trying to fuck finally gave him a chance off that shit.
- one time this douche bag at school said some off hand racist shit to me, so later that night my homey said he knew where he lived & that we'd get retribution. I took a shit in a brown paper bag, we went to his house lit it on fire, rang his doorbell & waited for him to come out. His sister came out & we egged her.
- One time when I was really young, me & this girl were looking for places to fuck, so we broke into my friend's house and smashed all over the place. Nutted all up in his bed sheets. We went back to school and met up with everyone after. Plan was to go to his house to play N64 SMMFH. We when got there niggas were throwing their bagpacks & hoodies all up on his bed sheets. I couldn't stop looking at my girl SMMFH, I said I was feeling sick & went home.
Phylicia Rashad (Cosby's wife on the TV Show) Madonna (she can deepthroat a beer bottle & I once read she could take 10 inches up the ass w/o flinching - don't judge me...) Ellen Barkin (shout outs to @s2jepeka for this one) Nina Hartley (she's not really a celeb but I'd still fuck her like I missed her) Lauren Velez (she play LaGuerta on Dexter) Rosi Perez (nuff said) Iman (yeah I know she married but she look like a goddess & I want her) Sharon Stone
Peg Bundy (remember the mom from Married With Children ?)
Kim Basinger Jane Fonda (beating the cobb webs off that coochie) Renee Russo Beverly Johnson Della Reese (just so I could quote my nigga B.I.G while getting some dome)
One more thing, you see how Valentinez found the Net Nets with Cobra ? If you guys find those hold on to them. Those are like finding golden eggs in investing. They have such little downside & a lot of safety it's hard to lose on them (of course you want to make sure they meet all other criteria like good earnings, low or no debt etc. etc.). They often give the best returns. Either you cop a Net Nets or a ridiculously good business that has a monopoly. One of those 2 is great but if you can get both qualities in a company you are GOLD (the Net Nets are better tho). A friend of mine when I was teaching him investing, found a net net that had both of those traits. It was selling for 0.1x book value, the nominal price was only 75 cents. He thought it was too good to be true SMMFH. They had never lost money, excessive growth, all the good stuff. Exactly 7 months later, it got bought out at 1.5x book value. The company was called Aberdeen. To this day he still kicks himself LOLOL. He would have had a 15 bagger (made 15x his money) if he bought it, he didn't even have to buy a lot of it. Just a bit would've sufficed.
He did do 33% on GE thanks to my advice tho. If he still had it he would have doubled his money today. But that Aberdeen tho......