2Pac wrote:I ain't trying to date chicks that's into Nicki Minaj.
2. I ain't trying to date chicks that don't got a problem staying in the ghetto and barely making it.
3. chick that gots a car.
5. chick that don't smoke weed. one thing that kills your style is a chick smoking, smh like ima kiss you.
6. 1 child is pushing it but i know it's rare but Ima need a chick that aint got kids. I think if you done had a child you made a big mistake wit some ngga especially if yall never was married.
7. Ima need a chick that's not all about waiting for the weekend to get here only to go clubbing like is that all you got.
8. not into chicks that watch shlt like 106 park/jersey shore cuz all that is a bad influence,
9. this one gone hurt, It would be nice to have a chick that grew up with her parents. most chicks that don't always use their growing up expereince for why they are: gay,smoke weed, escorting, having babies all over the place, using nggas.
what rules did she make you break and how/why did you do so?
For the most part, I dont really catch feelings for women or go out of my way to make them feel special. But honestly, i was so drawn into her beauty and personality, i said, "fuck it. court her." so i did. even brought her lunch at work, which I've NEVER done.
she said she enjoys everything but i hear from her far less than the chicks i do nothing for. i found myself thinking about her too much so i just erased her number and started doing me again. THATS when she texts me like, "youre such a great guy. i need you to know that."
its just a very roller coaster situation when you involve feelings.
maybe she's just trying to take things slow. if a woman is worth it, you should definitely be going out of your way. but you don't want the chicks you do nothing for, you want (or wanted) her. unless she is showing absolutely no interest, i think you're making too big a deal of this.
how long did she go without contacting you when you deleted her number? if you really think this girl is worth it, don't get dissuaded so easily.
not long, less that 2 days.
truthfully, i'm not used to having to "chase" someone. but you're giving good advice.