Badges

CashmoneyDux ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
CashmoneyDux
Joined
Visits
5,545
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
19,853
Posts
9,433
Badges
22
  • Re: Ebro responds Charlamagne Tha Cake Soap Gawd calling him a groupie on Joe Budden's Podcast...

    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    This thread and it's responses should be entered as an exhibit into a museum for the Fragility of the Black Man's Ego.

    Y'all want gangbangers and street runners to cut the shit but say these niggas can't get over themselves for a bigger cause?

    Jay-Z and Nas squashed their shit dealing with worse.
    How many formerly warring countries are allied now?

    Time to man up and stop flaunting the ego of a bitch. Either that or stop fronting morality and righteousness.

    Flagged for that dumbass Comparison
    R.D.TayGettem illedoutKnowReasonForPeaceRevolver OcelotBlackAX410IceBergTaylorCJ
  • Re: The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Finals Cavs-Warriors: Part III)

    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    LOL cmon aneed , KD has gotten wayyyy better defensively from 5 years ago

    That cuz of effort... He trying harder on a better team. U got Klay Iggy and Green who are great defenders KD just coming in cleaning up getting blocks.... He coulda did this in OKC (maybe they beat Miami and Golden st while up 3-1) but he was lazy and wanted Deolosha and Stoneface Roberson to play defense while he watched

    effort is a part of it

    but his body has also matured since his last finals appearance, he's put on more weight/muscle..... he can defend 4's and some 5's now

    are you saying that has nothing to do with the improvements he's made? lol
    experience doesn't matter?

    experience hasn't improved his playmaking skills?

    He was a bitch... is a bitch...and will forever be a bitch.... shrugs
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    LOL cmon aneed , KD has gotten wayyyy better defensively from 5 years ago

    That cuz of effort... He trying harder on a better team. U got Klay Iggy and Green who are great defenders KD just coming in cleaning up getting blocks.... He coulda did this in OKC (maybe they beat Miami and Golden st while up 3-1) but he was lazy and wanted Deolosha and Stoneface Roberson to play defense while he watched

    effort is a part of it

    but his body has also matured since his last finals appearance, he's put on more weight/muscle..... he can defend 4's and some 5's now

    are you saying that has nothing to do with the improvements he's made? lol
    experience doesn't matter?

    experience hasn't improved his playmaking skills?

    He was a bitch... is a bitch...and will forever be a bitch.... shrugs

    #Facts
    Tommy bilfigeraneed123Smokey Tha Bandit
  • Re: The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Finals Cavs-Warriors: Part III)

    5th Letter wrote: »
    Last year:

    Iggy back injury
    Bogut knee injury in game 5
    Draymond suspended for game 5
    Curry lingering knee injury
    Harrison Barnes 9ppg 31% 3's 35% fg in the finals

    Took all of this for the cavs to comeback from 3-1.Seems people forgot the factors

    durant has replaced barnes.Keep talking bout last year all you shannon sharpe ass niggas gonna learn.Better pray the warriors get an injury

    Or 2015 when the Cavs were missing Love and Kyrie and it still took the Warriors 6 games to beat them?

    Cavs without kyrie and love had the #1 defense in the playoffs those injuries helped cleveland it put tristan and delladova in the starting lineup.Those injuries weren't a factor when they swept a 60 win hawks team but they're a convenient excuse for the finals.Warriors woulda beat them with love and kyrie too

    Bruh shut your dumbass up talking about convenient excuses when you just used Currys knee injury as an excuse when even HE said he was fine. Get off gs nutsack
    Tommy bilfigerShizlansky5th LetterMallyGGhost of JaemoomsFigo
  • Re: Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

    Mastery wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    So any of y'all locking your father up if you caught him with drugs?

    Nigga we not 11

    So that's a yes. Gotcha.

    Quote where I said yes
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • Re: Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

    Y'all egg on Gee. He gives his opinion and y'all get on him for whatever. He's good.

    He derails threads countless times with irrelevant shit and constantly insulting everyone for no reason and you say he's being egged on? If yall would permaban that faggot shit would a little bit different around here. He tell you mods yall aint shit while sucking dick of niggas that aint around no more and you say he good. FOH! Yall get a kick out of that man stupidity like everyone else so stop caping degending that faggot

    The fact you feel so strongly about it proves my point. Don't respond to him or post to him. Simple as that.

    You proving my point by not banning this nigga when he causing the most problems cause you enjoy his fuckery simple as that. Now if i just said ban him without explanation youd be like for what? I stated why and now i feel some kind of way? Man stop.

    Your explanation is he gets in your nerves

    Wrong. Whats your explanation for allowing him to derail threads and shit?

    I said the reason. Cause y'all egg him on. His derails come from the fact y'all talk shit to him whenever he comes into a thread.

    You gone ignore him coming into threads posting mmg bullshit and videos from 100 years ago thinking he connecting the dots to some beefs that dont exist and poor attempts at trolling huh? Got it. He is not provoked everytime he post something joker you know that. Stop playing dumb please.

    Post proof of what he does

    Bruh you really defending gee right now?
    Soloman_The_Wisesapp08_2001Revolver Ocelot