Badges

konceptjones · Old School Playa · ✭✭✭✭✭

About

Username
konceptjones
Joined
Visits
2,289
Last Active
Roles
Members
Points
19,756
Posts
11,269
Badges
24
  • Re: Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

    Trillfate wrote: »
    If u watched the video it said the boy unsuccessfully try to snitch before.. the father gained custody after a divorce and moved in with his mother.. that means the judge saw him as the better parent than his wife.. think about that...

    I don't care if he was a hired hitman killing niggas for money he was doing it for his ungrateful son.. it's already a dysfunctional situation made ten times worse by kid who thinks the police are on his side

    What kind of a father knowingly puts his children in harms way with a clear conscience? What kind of person do you have to be to think that your son potentially getting killed because of some shit you did out on the street is "just part of the game"???

    When you bring a child into this world your only focus should be on caring for that child and protecting that child. If you ain't ready to do that, either don't have kids or give them up to someone who is willing to do the job you're unwilling to do.
    kingtob330CashmoneyDux
  • Re: Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    If u watched the video it said the boy unsuccessfully try to snitch before.. the father gained custody after a divorce and moved in with his mother.. that means the judge saw him as the better parent than his wife.. think about that...

    I don't care if he was a hired hitman killing niggas for money he was doing it for his ungrateful son.. it's already a dysfunctional situation made ten times worse by kid who thinks the police are on his side

    What kind of a father knowingly puts his children in harms way with a clear conscience? What kind of person do you have to be to think that your son potentially getting killed because of some shit you did out on the street is "just part of the game"???

    When you bring a child into this world your only focus should be on caring for that child and protecting that child. If you ain't ready to do that, either don't have kids or give them up to someone who is willing to do the job you're unwilling to do.

    Bruh. We understand selling drugs isnt ideal but you're argument is pure conjecture. You're speaking on unknowns, "putting him in harms way/getting killed". Im arguing whats known. The fact is a single father was doing his best to raise his son and his son has betrayed him multiple times by false do-gooding. Now he's an orphan.

    Ok, here's what's known from my personal experience.

    During the very brief time I sold dat, I got shot at and my boy caught one and could have died in the ER. I had no good good reason to even be out there 'cause I had a job, was in college, was DJ'ing and selling mixtapes so I wasn't pressed for money; it was just some fly shit to do. I could have been killed for an eighth but even more than that, getting killed for any amount of drugs wouldn't have been worth it. From my experience, cats that sell drugs usually end up on the wrong end of a gun.

    You say this man was doing his best? I call bullshit. Doing his best would have been to get out there and get a job or two if it called for it. Doing his best would be to get his ass in college or some sort of training to get a better job. Doing his best means busting your ass to take care of your child.

    Slangin is NEVER doing your best.
    goldenjaCashmoneyDux
  • Re: Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

    Trillfate wrote: »
    Im pretty sure dude regrets having him at this point...

    After i do my time Id find a way to legally disown him, i dont care

    for what???

    All jokes and shit aside, Dad couldn't get a job to make that bread? Was he forced into sellin drugs??? I get it, he's got a criminal record and can't get a job so somehow we're supposed to have some level of understanding here, right???

    If he was doing it to feed his family because he fucked up royally somewhere in the past and has a felony record, didn't finish school, or whatever excuse he's got then the fault lies squarely on him. The kids ain't got shit to do with that and it should never be their burden either. You brought them kids into this world; get out there and bust your ass to take care of them. Your son should see you working your ass off to provide for him, not sittin off in a room with scales and baggies committin felonies using his existence as an excuse to do it. Can't get a job? Do odd jobs, take up construction or something, there's plenty of companies that will hire cats with felonies (i.e. Home Depot). Get a job with one of them spots or two of them if you have to. Your child should be worth it to you to do that hard work to provide for them. Slangin puts you and your family in harms way 'cause you can get killed, your fam shot by a stray or during a police raid, or your ass can end up in prison and no good to them at all.

    We all see it as foul and all, but you fail to remember that you put lil dude in the position to even have a reason to call the cops in the first place. If anything HE should emancipate himself from you for being a leech and a disgrace to the community.
    blackraingoldenjaCashmoneyDux
  • Re: In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

    5th Letter wrote: »
    Crackas said Bill put pills in white women's drinks and negros believe it. Bill literally said he gave women drugs, y'all translate that to he drugged them. Even though the stuff he was giving them doesn't have the same effects as a roofie etc. Why do y'all believe the far fetched shit they say about black people to demonize us? Y'all the same ones that believe Cosby was too powerful in the 60's so they couldn't speak up. If Cosby was raping ALL these women at the pace he was doing it at least 1 one of them would've said something immediately.

    Cosby in the 60's/70's was not nearly as powerful as Cosby in the mid-late 80's. No where fucking near as powerful. Being real, he was the single most powerful Black man in Hollywood in the 80s. His word could make or break anything whereas in the 60's and 70's he was just one of the "acceptable niggers" alongside Sidney Poiter, Richard Pryor (who also had his own variety show like Cosby), and Clarence Williams III.

    If a white woman would have came forward like "Cosby raped me" in the late 60's or early 70's there would have never been Fat Albert, Picture Pages, Them TI 99-4/A and Pudding Pops commercials, no Cosby Show, and no Different World.
    5th LetterBOSSExcellence
  • Re: Would u smash a 52 year old if she had a phat ass?

    jono wrote: »
    Niggas stay posting movie stars like that shit normal. It might be some decent older women out here, I'm not knocking it but I ain't checking either

    Some chicks in their 50's you might mistake for being in their 30's or something. 50 don't look like it did when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's.
    deadeyeLike Water808HiLife808