What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How is Egypt (Kemet, the Black land, descendants of Kush, located in Africa)...

24

Comments

  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    I agree.... Egyptians were descendants of Nubians & Kushites. Over the ages.....8,000 years after the initial settlement, Arabs & other groups moved in. Saying Ancient Egypt wasn't African/Black because of the Arabs in Present Day Egypt is like saying Ancient North America was entirely White European because of Present Day population of the U.S. Its complete fuckery & the only reason this is such a disputed debate, is because Egypt was actually important to the development of modern man.

    Thanks. But why do we even gotta say what we just posted? why dont people know that already? Who they (the arabs) foolin?

    its 🤬 like that, is why im an educator. pay aint good but lucky for me, i have a woman in my life who also is educated and.......

    lol

    its sick when black people claim to be muslims. its even sicker when they become suicide bombers. we got the white man trying to control us, and the arabs pulling our strings, damn, no wonder 🤬 in the projects love comic books and martial arts.

    we always gotta be like other races when they is because we are.

    #isthattoodeep?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Okay....you speaking that 🤬 .

    By the time Egypt was conquered by anyone, it far AFTER its prominence. The high point of Egypt's history was titled as the Kingdom dynasty (The Old Kingdom, Middle Kingdom & New Kingdom)...which lasted from 2600 B.C. until about 1258 B.C after Ramses death.

    The Palestians & Assyrians took control of Egypt shortly after (1260 B.C.), who lost control to the Persians, who lost control to Alexander The Great & the Greeks who eventually lost control to the Roman Empire in 30 B.C.

    So to clear 🤬 up for the misinformed, the Romans & the Greeks had no business in Ancient Egypt for 1400 years. The period most philosophers salivate over, The Kingdom Period, Ancient Egypt was untapped & secluded from outsiders.


    Ancient Egyptians were descendants of Ancient Kushites & Nubians. The name Egypt translate to Kemet/Land of Ham (one of Noah's 3 sons). This translates to "Black Land". Historians over the years have "attempted" to state that "Black Land' is meant to describe the dark soil in the Nile Valley & not the color of the natives....which is 🤬 .

    There is nothing arabic about this 🤬 ...


    Menkaura-ColossalStatue_MuseumOfFineArtsBoston.png
    marriage.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-make-up1.jpg
    tutankhamun.jpg

    Saying someone isn't African because there skin is of a lighter tone....is probably the most 🤬 thing I've ever heard. All across the Africa Diaspora, skin colors vary. A native from Niger looks completely different than a native from Eritrea. Egyptians were most likely of lighter complexion due to being located above the Sub-Sahara...not due to not being African. No other civilization invaded Egypt until 1260 B.C., Egypt has roots back to 9000 B.C., it was a black civilization. Modern science just has a problem admitting that alot of today's marvels were discovered by one.


    Beautiful......just beautiful......I nned to step my knowledge game up.....are there any books you recommend?
  • rocker
    rocker Members Posts: 43
    edited February 2011
    I see what's going on...congratulate yourselves on baseless opinion while ignoring facts.

    Genius!
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    rocker wrote: »
    I see what's going on...congratulate yourselves on baseless opinion while ignoring facts.

    Genius!

    i've probably read everyone of your posts, but what made what u said facts?

    y were these original egyptians happen to be of a different genetic make up than the rest of africa but of course close to your people? r u guys aliens?
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    as for the ts..... i heard muhfuckers saying we made egypt, it made young gns say ok so...make another egypt.

    every1 knows our obstacles, shiiit 1 of em even posted in the thread. but we need to know our past and set our paths as well.

    i definitely think your right till proven otherwise though.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The following is supporting evidence from The African Origin of Civilization: by: Cheikh Anta Diop

    1. Evidence from Physical Anthropology
    The skeletons and skulls of the Ancient Egyptians clearly reflect they were Negroid people with features very similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and of East Africa.

    2. Melanin Dosage Test
    Egyptologist Cheikh Anta Diop invented a method for determining the level of melanin in the skin of human beings. When conducted on Egyptian mummies in the Museum of Man in Paris, this test indicated these remains were of Black people.

    3. Osteological Evidence
    "Lepsius canon," which distinguishes the 🤬 proportions of various racial groups categories the "ideal Egyptian" as "short-armed and of Negroid or Negrito physical type."

    4. Evidence From Blood Types
    Diop notes that even after hundreds of years of inter-mixture with foreign invaders, the blood type of modern Egyptians is the "same group B as the populations of western Africa on the Atlantic seaboard and not the A2 Group characteristic of the white race prior to any crossbreeding."

    5. The Egyptians as They Saw Themselves
    "The Egyptians had only one term to designate themselves =kmt= the Negroes (literally). This is the strongest term existing in the Pharaonic tongue to indicate blackness; it is accordingly written with a hieroglyph representing a length of wood charred at the end and not crocodile scales," singular.‘Kmt’ from the adjective =kmt= black; it therefore means strictly Negroes or at the very least black men. The term is a collective noun which thus described the whole people of Pharaonic Egypt as a black people."

    6. Divine Epithets
    Diop demonstrates that "black or 🤬 " is the divine epithet invariably used for the chief beneficent Gods of Egypt, while the evil spirits were depicted as red.

    7. Evidence From the Bible

    The Bible states that "…[t]he sons of Ham [were] Cush and Mizraim [i.e. Egypt], and Phut, and Canaan. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah and Sabtechah." According to Biblical tradition, Ham, of course, was the father of the Black race. "Generally speaking all semitic tradition (Jewish and Arab) class ancient Egypt with the countries of the black."

    8. Cultural unity of Egypt With The Rest of Africa
    Through a study of circumcision and totemism. Diop gives detailed data showing cultural unity between Egypt and the rest of Africa.

    9. Linguistic Unity With Southern and Western Africa
    In a detailed study of languages, Diop clearly demonstrates that Ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt and Walaf of West Africa are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former.

    10. Testimony of Classical Greek and Roman Authors
    Virtually all of the early Latin eyewitnesses described the Ancient Egyptians as Black skinned with wooly hair.

    After the conquest of Egypt by Alexander, under the Ptolemies, crossbreeding between white Greeks and black Egyptians flourished. "Nowhere was Dionysus more favored, nowhere was he worshiped more adoringly and more elaborately than by the Ptolemies, who recognized his cult as an especially effective means of promoting the assimilation of the conquering Greeks and their fusion with the native Egyptians." {Endnote 15: J. J. Bachofen, Pages choisies par Adrien Turel, "Du Regne de la mere au patriarcat." Paris: F. Alcan, 1938, p. 89.}

    These facts prove that if the Egyptian people had originally been white, it might well have remained so. If Herodotus found it still black after so much crossbreeding, it must have been basic black at the start.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    After a bit of Research on this topic....


    (Paragraph 1)

    I don't think anyone here is arguing all Africans have a homogeneous look. The point you don't understand is BECAUSE OF RACISM, all black people in Africa have unwillingly been united. Because the cloak of inferiority has been put upon all of us, we have banded around what unites us all. And that is the melanin in our skin. So when I say the Ancient Egyptians were BLACK, I don't have so say "horn of Africa black" or "East Africa black".
    White people have done us the favor by discriminating against us all equally and have equally stolen all our legacies.

    I'm from East Africa but when I hear about the empires in Mali, I fill with pride cause those are my BROTHERS. Just like I'm sure Nubia and Askum fill our West African brothers with pride.

    And Egypt may have been populated by people who were phenotypically Easts Africans, but that doesn't mean ALL OF AFRICA can't lay claim to its greatness. I mean no one says ALL OF EUROPE can't lay claim to Greece's greatness? Do they?


    (Paragraph 2)
    I'm not gonna pretend that I read all the genetic and migratory habits of all the ancient peoples that inhabited the area, or that I've looked at every single mummy or heiroglyphic depicted from ancient egypt.

    What I do know is that the supposed cradle of civilization came from Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt. These people were obviously of a darker complexion, what we would consider black. All people than migrated outwards from there. To my understanding there were many dynasties and periods in ancient egyptian history; 4000 years worth. It's my belief that the original Egyptians were black/darkskinned just going from the fact that civilization basically started here, and many of the more complex civilizations that could have rivaled Egypt technologically and militaristically in the region didn't appear until many years later. There were probably cultural interminglings but anything of significance didn't arrive until many of Egypt's technological triumphs were already established.

    There was a point brought up that, black americans and other black europeans embrace too many of Egypts triumphs yet we don't hold any ancestral relation to those same Egyptians. We should celebrate only or more of west Africa's traditions because that's who we are, and were we came from. Why is it so far fetched to believe that many of West Africa's cultures and customs, and ancestry come from East Africa. Speaking from a black man's perspective from a country my ancestors aren't native to; many of us do not know our exact origins, so we celebrate all of Africa...Egypt just so happens to be much more well documented. Whites and Asians for the most part can say, I'm Irish, or I'm German, or I'm Korean, or I'm Japanese. So we take pride in all of Africa's achievements, from Egypt, to the Mali and Songhai Empires, to Nelson Mandela becoming the first black president of South Africa, and so on and so forth.

    There is no general concensus on what is black. Really is it geographically determined, is it physically determined? Black/🤬 is a term, to my knowledge that has only just arrived in the last 500 years or so. And the modern standards for black, which people the world over have only become defined relatively recent. And by those terms, black can be a wide range of physical features, from light skin to very dark black, from kinky to straight hair, wide nose and slim, all of which can be found in Africa.

    Without getting too overly politically correct, I honestly think the terms black and white, and whatever basic color used to define ones races should be done away with or atleast not taken so concretely. We should just simply marvel at the creations of cultures period, be it African, European, or American or Asian. I identify with being black, and most people that look at me would say that I'm black, but I have chinese and european roots in me as well.

    So going by these already predetermined statutes that define what one particular race is, which just happen to be defined by europeans and white Americans, I have to conclude that Egypt began as a black civilization.


    (Paragraph 3)
    Caucasians are descendant from east africans NOT the other way. DNA testing done of Somalis for example shows that 85% of the genes are native to Africa. The east african look is NOT caucasian. It is UNIQUELY african because it originated in Africa just like almost every other human phenotype. Africa is the birthplace of mankind so every phenotype that is exhibited by humanity is found and can be traced back to Africa.

    There are BLACK AFRICANS with straight hair.

    There are BLACK AFRICANS with 🤬 eyes.

    We are your fathers NOT the other way around.

    1. Ancient Egypt was located in Africa.
    2. The hot climate means the indigenous people would have dark skin.
    3. They spoke an Afro-Asiatic language (all Afro-Asiatic languages are indigenous to Africa even the Semitic languages that are originally from Ethiopia AND most Afro-Asiatic speakers are considered BLACK)
    4. Upper Egypt (where the kingdom originated) was in southern Egypt into the heart of Africa not the Mediterranean.
    5. Ancient Egyptians said they came from the SOUTH into the heart of Africa not the north.
    6. The pharaoh queen Hatsheput led a pilgrimage to the place the Egyptians believed as the ancestral birthplace of their people "THE LAND OF PUNT" which is located in present-day Somalia.
    7. Ancient Egyptians culture was most closely related to Nubian culture not the Libyans who were also neighbors.

    Basically if we take into account location, language, culture, and THEIR OWN WORDS and PICTURES the only conclusion one can be led to is that the Ancient Egyptians were a group of people most closely related to the present day populations of northeastern Africa (primarily the Horn of Africa).

    Since most of the peoples of Horn of Africa are considered BLACK by our current social norms of racial classification then that should mean that consequently under of current social norms the Ancient Egyptians would be considered BLACK.


    1. Arab isn't a race. Your right people from Yemen are Arab (culturally) but many of them could also be classified as black. Remember most of Yemen was a colony of Ethiopia as late as the 7th century when Prophet Muhammad lived. So its not surprising to find blacks still living there. All of northern Sudan is classified as Arab yet they all look nearly identical to blacks in Ethiopia.

    2. RACE ISN'T REAL. There are no genetic makers telling us whose white and whose black. All genetics shows us is which populations are related to one another and how the gene pool has changed over time.

    3. The point isn't whose from Egypt and who ain't BUT RATHER whose black and who ain't. If a racist white guy sees a East African on the street he doesn't think "oh there goes my white ancestor". He says "there goes a 🤬 ."


    Picture physically found inside of King Tut's Tomb
    tutpic2.jpg

    What National Geographic "decided" to Interpret it as
    051005_tutsface.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    After a bit of Research on this topic....


    (Paragraph 1)

    I don't think anyone here is arguing all Africans have a homogeneous look. The point you don't understand is BECAUSE OF RACISM, all black people in Africa have unwillingly been united. Because the cloak of inferiority has been put upon all of us, we have banded around what unites us all. And that is the melanin in our skin. So when I say the Ancient Egyptians were BLACK, I don't have so say "horn of Africa black" or "East Africa black".
    White people have done us the favor by discriminating against us all equally and have equally stolen all our legacies.

    I'm from East Africa but when I hear about the empires in Mali, I fill with pride cause those are my BROTHERS. Just like I'm sure Nubia and Askum fill our West African brothers with pride.

    And Egypt may have been populated by people who were phenotypically Easts Africans, but that doesn't mean ALL OF AFRICA can't lay claim to its greatness. I mean no one says ALL OF EUROPE can't lay claim to Greece's greatness? Do they?


    (Paragraph 2)
    I'm not gonna pretend that I read all the genetic and migratory habits of all the ancient peoples that inhabited the area, or that I've looked at every single mummy or heiroglyphic depicted from ancient egypt.

    What I do know is that the supposed cradle of civilization came from Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt. These people were obviously of a darker complexion, what we would consider black. All people than migrated outwards from there. To my understanding there were many dynasties and periods in ancient egyptian history; 4000 years worth. It's my belief that the original Egyptians were black/darkskinned just going from the fact that civilization basically started here, and many of the more complex civilizations that could have rivaled Egypt technologically and militaristically in the region didn't appear until many years later. There were probably cultural interminglings but anything of significance didn't arrive until many of Egypt's technological triumphs were already established.

    There was a point brought up that, black americans and other black europeans embrace too many of Egypts triumphs yet we don't hold any ancestral relation to those same Egyptians. We should celebrate only or more of west Africa's traditions because that's who we are, and were we came from. Why is it so far fetched to believe that many of West Africa's cultures and customs, and ancestry come from East Africa. Speaking from a black man's perspective from a country my ancestors aren't native to; many of us do not know our exact origins, so we celebrate all of Africa...Egypt just so happens to be much more well documented. Whites and Asians for the most part can say, I'm Irish, or I'm German, or I'm Korean, or I'm Japanese. So we take pride in all of Africa's achievements, from Egypt, to the Mali and Songhai Empires, to Nelson Mandela becoming the first black president of South Africa, and so on and so forth.

    There is no general concensus on what is black. Really is it geographically determined, is it physically determined? Black/🤬 is a term, to my knowledge that has only just arrived in the last 500 years or so. And the modern standards for black, which people the world over have only become defined relatively recent. And by those terms, black can be a wide range of physical features, from light skin to very dark black, from kinky to straight hair, wide nose and slim, all of which can be found in Africa.

    Without getting too overly politically correct, I honestly think the terms black and white, and whatever basic color used to define ones races should be done away with or atleast not taken so concretely. We should just simply marvel at the creations of cultures period, be it African, European, or American or Asian. I identify with being black, and most people that look at me would say that I'm black, but I have chinese and european roots in me as well.

    So going by these already predetermined statutes that define what one particular race is, which just happen to be defined by europeans and white Americans, I have to conclude that Egypt began as a black civilization.


    (Paragraph 3)
    Caucasians are descendant from east africans NOT the other way. DNA testing done of Somalis for example shows that 85% of the genes are native to Africa. The east african look is NOT caucasian. It is UNIQUELY african because it originated in Africa just like almost every other human phenotype. Africa is the birthplace of mankind so every phenotype that is exhibited by humanity is found and can be traced back to Africa.

    There are BLACK AFRICANS with straight hair.

    There are BLACK AFRICANS with 🤬 eyes.

    We are your fathers NOT the other way around.

    1. Ancient Egypt was located in Africa.
    2. The hot climate means the indigenous people would have dark skin.
    3. They spoke an Afro-Asiatic language (all Afro-Asiatic languages are indigenous to Africa even the Semitic languages that are originally from Ethiopia AND most Afro-Asiatic speakers are considered BLACK)
    4. Upper Egypt (where the kingdom originated) was in southern Egypt into the heart of Africa not the Mediterranean.
    5. Ancient Egyptians said they came from the SOUTH into the heart of Africa not the north.
    6. The pharaoh queen Hatsheput led a pilgrimage to the place the Egyptians believed as the ancestral birthplace of their people "THE LAND OF PUNT" which is located in present-day Somalia.
    7. Ancient Egyptians culture was most closely related to Nubian culture not the Libyans who were also neighbors.

    Basically if we take into account location, language, culture, and THEIR OWN WORDS and PICTURES the only conclusion one can be led to is that the Ancient Egyptians were a group of people most closely related to the present day populations of northeastern Africa (primarily the Horn of Africa).

    Since most of the peoples of Horn of Africa are considered BLACK by our current social norms of racial classification then that should mean that consequently under of current social norms the Ancient Egyptians would be considered BLACK.


    1. Arab isn't a race. Your right people from Yemen are Arab (culturally) but many of them could also be classified as black. Remember most of Yemen was a colony of Ethiopia as late as the 7th century when Prophet Muhammad lived. So its not surprising to find blacks still living there. All of northern Sudan is classified as Arab yet they all look nearly identical to blacks in Ethiopia.

    2. RACE ISN'T REAL. There are no genetic makers telling us whose white and whose black. All genetics shows us is which populations are related to one another and how the gene pool has changed over time.

    3. The point isn't whose from Egypt and who ain't BUT RATHER whose black and who ain't. If a racist white guy sees a East African on the street he doesn't think "oh there goes my white ancestor". He says "there goes a 🤬 ."


    Picture physically found inside of King Tut's Tomb
    tutpic2.jpg

    What National Geographic "decided" to Interpret it as
    051005_tutsface.jpg

    Nice post.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Egypt is an african country....but its part of the middle east too

    Iraq and afghanistan are asian countries, but theyre part of the middle east
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    @rocker

    Kemet/Ta Mary was black man. Those people are direct descendants of yours and others in the East. Genetics don't matter because blacks are a global people. Even the Etruscans (now called Italians) were black circa 600 B.C., so I know the Egyptians were still black then too. Etruscans weren't even in Africa! LMAO

    THIS IS HOW THE REAL ROMANS DEPICTED THEMSELVES....

    Etruscan_relief.jpg

    And this was during Kemet's decline.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ham and noah didn't exist, they're fictional characters

    lol if that's really the basis of your belief

    and kemet does indeed literally refer to the land itself


    Yeah, dinosaurs didn't exist either.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Also, certain BLACK AFRICAN people from the North, West and South have origins in the Sahara and Nile. Not just the East Africans. Many African tribes united to lead kemet to it's height, of course, the majority being from the East but not all. Kemet=NYC of ancient times.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    White historians try to take accomplishments from Africa every chance they get. They want to separate Africa. There is no such thing as "Sub Saharan Africa"...they just use that term to say "Oh well so and so wasn't of the Negroid race so that doesn't count for blacks"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    There is no such thing as "Sub Saharan Africa"

    False. The Sahara is a 🤬 of a geographic feature. The boundary it creates between peoples is tremendous.

    North Africans are light-skinned, often almost to the point of being white. And they were this way BEFORE the influx of Arabs. Sub-Saharans are black.



    Quoting this post again because you people can't stand it:
    rocker wrote: »
    There is a convoluted understanding of what "Black land" means with respect to Egypt. Just as Egypt was not White European, it was also not Black African. The Egyptian language is not in the same language family as most of Black Africa, the Egyptian genetic group does not exist in most of Black Africa, etc.

    The only Black peoples who have a linguistic or genetic affiliation with Ancient Egypt are the Somalis and Ethiopians. They in turn have the closet affiliation linguistically and genetically with the Berbers of North Africa who look very white while ironically the Somalis/Ethiopians are quite obviously black.

    Ancient Egyptian language (today Coptic) is in a language family separate from most of Black Africa

    aamap.gif


    The father haplo-type (meaning most recent genetic tribe membership) also resembles the linguistic map

    E1b1b1.png

    You can't call Ancient Egypt "black" nor "white", they were/are part of a distinct linguistic/genetic group that seems to have been ignored by Afrocentrists and Eurocentrist prior to the rise of modern sciences. Also, culturally they are very much Arab as a result of recent conquest so this is why they possibly don't consider themselves "African". They also resort more to the Middle Eastern identity than African identity because Egypt is the largest Modern Arab nation, it's dialect of Arab is the standard dialect in common Arab media, and it is the cultural and artistic center of the Arab world, along with having the largest Arabic city. Although, and I have half-Egyptian cousins, most Egyptians are proud of their distinct "Egyptianess" still.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    False. The Sahara is a 🤬 of a geographic feature. The boundary it creates between peoples is tremendous.

    North Africans are light-skinned, often almost to the point of being white. And they were this way BEFORE the influx of Arabs. Sub-Saharans are black.



    Quoting this post again because you people can't stand it:

    do you realize you just shattered your own skin head logic ??? LOL
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Even til this day, u can still find real black Egyptians who are undiluted from immigrants and invasions driving taxi cabs in New York State & NYC.

    I don't believe the Somali American brotha because I've seen the truth with my own two eyes. And the Afro Asiatic language has it's roots in the Great Rift Valley of Africa (Yes this includes Somali, Arabic and Ancient Egyptian)

    In the black diaspora, you can't just believe a cat just because he's fresh off the plane. African Immigrants get tons of 🤬 wrong JUST LIKE THE WHITES AND ARABS.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    do you realize you just shattered your own skin head logic ??? LOL

    you're categorically one of the dumbest posters ever on the IC, so your opinion is moot
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    And I'll state this AGAIN, not all descendants of Kemet stayed after the fall. Many left and their DNA markers can still be traced to the Nile. Some are now African Americans, Some West Indians and SOME LATINO, EVEN MORE STILL RESIDE IN AFRICA IN THE WEST, NORTH & SOUTH.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Man 🤬 all this 🤬 , there is a revolution going on in Egypt right now...People from all backgrounds are standing the 🤬 up against the 200th oppressive regime of egypt and are getting beaten up right now and you cats are babbling about 🤬 from 4000 years ago and 'who' they supposelydly were/are etc. None of the nationalisties/wtf you consider urself existed back than, your family name didn't even exist back than. what the amazigh did 3000 years ago in egypt is now happening in 2011 as well.

    Now if it makes you feel good, yes, most of us have dark skin over there man...besides upper egypt/south egypt still is nubian ground man(evenyhough they destroyed hundreds of ancient villages and replced it wuth that lake to create electricty etc). Most of the population is of nubian heritage like in northern sudan... and they are darker than most of us....so who really cares anyway?

    tomorrow the opposition is joining the revolution, tomorrow is d day.

    People in Morocco have already been hittin the streets as well....
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Man 🤬 all this 🤬 , there is a revolution going on in Egypt right now...People from all backgrounds are standing the 🤬 up against the 200th oppressive regime of egypt and are getting beaten up right now and you cats are babbling about 🤬 from 4000 years ago and 'who' they supposelydly were/are etc.
    i take it you are not that familiar with the internet
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    people dont have common sense if they look on the map,egypt lies directly in AFRICA,people are so in denial that they will lie about it

    they killed so many blacks and moved in people who werent originally Egyptians
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    people dont have common sense if they look on the map,egypt lies directly in AFRICA,people are so in denial that they will lie about it

    they killed so many blacks and moved in people who werent originally Egyptians

    Isn't Israel geographically North Africa also?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ...................................
    economist-africa-gw-001.jpg

    you cant believe what whites tell you,,got seek for yourself.theres so many lost and dumb people in this world they believe anything national geographic says and put on tv

    the bible even mentions some african countries

    The Nile River is in Africa,,,which heavily mentioned in the bible
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Isn't Israel geographically North Africa also?

    no, thats western asia
  • sabretooth
    sabretooth Members Posts: 12
    edited February 2011
    LOL at "sub saharan" being used as some sort of racial border. Does everyone in africa suddenly turn chocolate brown as soon as you hit the line. FOH. Africa is diverse and always has been.

    And whoever said Africa gets "paler" the further north you go ...has probably NEVER been to Africa :rolleyes:

    I myself have seen with my own eyes Moroccans even who would be undeniably considered "black". ( and due to my ignorance I didn't believe them at first haha)

    3091617.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834D4E5E76E5281CA6C76051FFD75AE46ECC5223CE6E4BAF89B1

    And yes that girl is Moroccan. She looks kinda like the ones I saw.
This discussion has been closed.